SIDEBAR #20- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mother-in-law has filed a report saying George stole a TV and other items from her. That's all Greta said.

TMZ has the story. George had a deadline to leave the mother-in-laws house and he apparently took a TV and some furniture with him when he left.

tmz.com

Happy Friday everyone. I want to apologize for my last post. I'm going through a hard time and just let it get away from me I guess. I'm absolutely overwhelmed by how caring and wonderful you all are. I'm so sorry.

So here I am, crawling back with my tail between my legs and apologizing for being so dramatic. I'm more embarrassed than anything...I usually do better at keeping my crap in check and last week I just let it all out.

Love y'all and hope everyone is well.

Glad to see you're back, M1279.

Greta is on and says George has more problems .. coming up in the next few minutes.
Police went to his house.

--------
I read a couple of articles on Yahoo, he's a loose cannon. I hope the articles aren't right! I'm afraid he will shoot again. I hope his wife is careful. :seeya:

Happy Friday everyone. I want to apologize for my last post. I'm going through a hard time and just let it get away from me I guess. I'm absolutely overwhelmed by how caring and wonderful you all are. I'm so sorry.

So here I am, crawling back with my tail between my legs and apologizing for being so dramatic. I'm more embarrassed than anything...I usually do better at keeping my crap in check and last week I just let it all out.

Never hold your stuff in, and never apologize for letting it out. I learned that the very hard way, after a nervous breakdown. I should have talked to those that asked and cared. :)

Bill Withers Lean On Me - YouTube

-------
I have a feeling George is not finished yet. I hope I'm wrong. Yahoo has a good article. :seeya:

me either,he's going to end up in jail sooner or later

Nurmi's delays, I thought, were because it was so difficult for him to find mitigation witnesses.

Who could he find who will speak on JA's behalf?

Nurmi's delays, I thought, were because it was so difficult for him to find mitigation witnesses.

maybe that Brewster BF is willing to continue selling out

Has anyone here ever heard of Live from Daryl's House? I was just messing around listening to some music and discovered it. For anyone who just likes to listen to good music, and watch musicians perform, it's really, really good.

Joe Walsh - Live From Daryl's House 11.15.2012
Rocky Mountain Way and Life's Been Good and....
Joe Walsh - Live From Daryl's House 11.15.2012 - YouTube

http://www.livefromdarylshouse.com/

ETA: There are numerous videos of him with various artists on Youtube.com

maybe that Brewster BF is willing to continue selling out

But he didn't testify during the mitigation phase last time...? Could someone have talked him into it for the next round?

Something just occurred to me...The defense might be able to use her family this time. The reason they could not last time was that they claimed her father and mother abused her. If the new jury doesn't know anything about that claim, the defense might call the fam as witnesses, yes?

No one-even her old lovers won't stand up for her. She has no friends, and apparently her family don't want to get involved. :floorlaugh:

Her family FB page now states that she won't agree to anything that would require her to give up her right to appeal.

If this is true, nothing is going to come of the settlement conference. The retrial will continue...

My guess is ultimately LWOP.

I'm so glad you checked in with us - and I'm wishing you well!

Her BF Victor Arias? :floorlaugh:

If he does exist! :floorlaugh:

Her family FB page now states that she won't agree to anything that would require her to give up her right to appeal.

If this is true, nothing is going to come of the settlement conference. The retrial will continue...

My guess is ultimately LWOP.

And the fam says "There is way too much information that has come to light since the trial to give up that right... "

This "way too much information" must be what was alluded to with the comment about "S*** will hit the fan soon!" from the other day.

Heaven help us if there is going to be even more nonsense put out there. Seriously, almost five years to prepare for trial and all of the sudden information comes to light post-conviction, pre-sentencing? Must be of the same ilk as the pedo letters. No wonder there was an evidentiary hearing yesterday...hope Martinez had his guns blazing and Stephens shot it all down.

And the fam says "There is way too much information that has come to light since the trial to give up that right... "

This "way too much information" must be what was alluded to with the comment about "S*** will hit the fan soon!" from the other day.

Heaven help us if there is going to be even more nonsense put out there. Seriously, almost five years to prepare for trial and all of the sudden information comes to light post-conviction, pre-sentencing? Must be of the same ilk as the pedo letters. No wonder there was an evidentiary hearing yesterday...hope Martinez had his guns blazing and Stephens shot it all down.

There will be more nonsense, no doubt. The defense has nothing, so they have to create the appearance of having something to defend.

No one-even her old lovers won't stand up for her. She has no friends, and apparently her family don't want to get involved. :floorlaugh:

I would subpoena Gus Searcy... Jodi slept in his RV for heaven's sakes, while "dating" Travis. No wonder why Travis called Jodi names.

BBM~ I would love to see a Juan vs. Ms. Arias showdown! :bigfight:

There will be more nonsense, no doubt. The defense has nothing, so they have to create the appearance of having something to defend.

Jodi has not followed through with the "locks of love" donation.

It don't matter... if she gets another sentencing trial, she will appeal.

Just give her LWOP already. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member