SIDEBAR #26- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
G&A Mom, Autumn has been outside a lot when I checked on her today. I don't think it means anything new or exciting is about to happen. Most likely they were content where they were so didn't switch as often. just a guess on my part, though.

Interesting point, oh really. I hope others have ideas on it. I hadn't considered the possibility of how new PI would be paid.

OK! The best way to view it is to go directly to YouTube and go full screen and very high HD (You might have to start it more than once to see the HD option.) I have been feeding and gardening for h'birds for almost ten years at my current location. This video is what part of the yard looked like this morning. I hope it will cheer my sleuther buddies up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvPL0o_JxTw

Janx, that is fantastic! I just went to YouTube on my ipad and it played beautifully. Your h-birds seem bigger than ours, that one looked huge! Good job. Can't wait to show this to my hubby!

Janx, that is fantastic! I just went to YouTube on my ipad and it played beautifully. Your h-birds seem bigger than ours, that one looked huge! Good job. Can't wait to show this to my hubby!

I'm glad you liked it. We are in the thick of the h'bird southern migration here in the SW, as I'm sure Chelly, Bernina and others can attest.

McAfee does not like this new forum platform. For some reason, I keep getting new pages opening up when I try to scroll down the page and then I get a red warning.

This has happened three times in the past two days. I'll keep tracking it and report more detail if I can. The first two times, I was brought to a page with a java update. Today happened so quick that I didn't catch what it was before I closed out the tab.

Lamby?

I started getting a pop-up box on the Main Forum page about some sort of "Java Update Needed". I would then try to X out of it and it wouldnt let me without trying to force me to do some update which I wasnt about to do anyway. Then my Norton Antivirus would catch something and flag it.

I started going directly to sub-forum links within WS to avoid the problem. It only seemed to happen from the main Forum page, and it seemed to happen right as I was scrolling down too. So by going directly to sub-forums, it avoids the issue.

I do suspect the main Forum page had some sort of error on it since multiple people now have seen this.
I have been avoiding the main page for a few days now so not sure if it is still happening there.

Three weeks from tomorrow, jury selection begins!

This week there are evidentiary hearings on both Wednesday and Friday. Arias also filed a motion to continue last week, so Judge Stephens will probably deny this after getting some questions cleared up from last week's hearing. Judge wants to have an expert witness phone in to explain why the witness can't meet with Arias until the end of August. Also wants proof from MCSO that they denied an Arias an official visit with a witness.

Seems like Arias just can't help but lie and she keeps getting caught in them. Sheriff Joe said the witness was not on a court approved list and thus was turned away. Nothing like pissing off both the Sheriff and the Judge.

With everything we have seen so far in this trial, all I can say is expect the unexpected.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Lambie dear, we have two threads going now, did you know? Are you hiding? :doorhide:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500