SIDEBAR #27- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dentist has one in his "relaxation" room where early patients can sit and watch TV, drink a bottle of cold water. I tried it ONCE. It certainly felt okay while I tried out all the options, but had a similar reaction as you did. It will go away, sooner, hopefully than later.

Shiatsu chair... As with hot tubs, whirlpool tubs, etc., they have a tremendous effect on one's circulation. They shouldn't be used for more than 15 minutes. I lasted less than that and found no relief at all from my normal aches and pains.

I get them all the time, but not that kind.
I have NEVER experienced anything at all like that.
I'd try to get into your chiro tomorrow!

Try just laying flat with your arms up. That might help. ( that advice came from my neighbor that's sitting here and doesn't seem to want to go home)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that's really weird. A massage usually is very relaxing and makes you feel great. To be in pain after one is very strange. There must be something else going on.

I think I would be calling your chiropractor.

I'm actually feeling much better today, close to normal. I'm thinking I had so much swelling and inflammation, thus restricted blood and oxygen flow to the area, that it caused the over reaction that I experienced. Does that make sense? :waitasec: Anyway, thanks guys:). And I do plan to see my chiropractor when I get back home, or, maybe Ill find one here before then if I need it sooner. Love you all. :seeya:

Looks like missy:jail: doesn't want to give JM her witnesses' addresses. :notgood:

She thinks she can put something over on JM (the real lawyer here). What a dope. :aktion1:

http://content.foxtvmedia.com/ksaz/pdfs/56925030.pdf

10458314_10204118683507637_2309460563635826473_n.jpg

I just can't even with how ridiculous she's being. Does she really think she can slink her way out of allowing Juan to interview her witnesses? She thinks she's so smart. Good God.

I got your lovely card today in the mail. You have beautiful handwriting to go with your beautiful heart! xoxo (that was meant for Curious in Indiana but the quote didn't show up for some reason)

I got your lovely card today in the mail. You have beautiful handwriting to go with your beautiful heart! xoxo (that was meant for Curious in Indiana but the quote didn't show up for some reason)

Aw..thank you! I sure hope you stay in touch and keep posting during the trial. As frustrated as I get with JA, and as serious as this really is, I am starting to laugh about her motions and tantrums and self importance. I mean for one thing, as brutally and savagely as Travis was murdered, he is now in the arms of God and at peace. She tries to trash his name but she looks even worse doing so. She can't touch him anymore. I pray for his family to realize that and as soon as the trial is over, I hope they will be able to move forward and have some semblance of happiness in their lives and not allow their futures to be defined by JA.

As for the killer, her time is short. No matter how many delays or appeals, living in a cell is her future now and she is so hated. Even her family couldn't, wouldn't, testify (lie) for her.

So representing herself is fine with me because we will all get a good laugh. Like Rose said, it is the insane running the asylum. And maybe I am being really optimistic today but I think all twelve jurors will see right through her. But feel sorry for her insanity? not a chance.

O/T...I had cataract surgery on my left eye and except for the readers I am seeing double. My right eye is worthless without glasses. The healing process must be taking a little longer for me than most. On Tuesday I will have the right cataract removed and hopefully I will be able to see! :)
Gotta get my eyes right before the trial begins. :)

Actually I have been down a bit. We were planning to meet our son and his family in Gatlinburg, stay in a cabin in the mountains, view the beautiful scenery and enjoy the food in town. Then my back went out and so I cannot hike or walk and shop. Then had my cataract surgery and I know I couldn't enjoy the view in the mountains. Oh well, life is like that.

If any of you have ever rented a cabin in or around Gatlinburg, please let me know some names of a rental company that has an awesome one. We know nothing about Tennessee, except we are told its beautiful there. I went online to several companies and most of the cabins were sort of blah. I really want to go! Guess it might be October. We are hearing winter will be bad so I don't want to have snow in the mountains. if I go and this trial is on I will have to find a cabin with wifi. Crazy huh?
thanks everyone. :)

O/T...I had cataract surgery on my left eye and except for the readers I am seeing double. My right eye is worthless without glasses. The healing process must be taking a little longer for me than most. On Tuesday I will have the right cataract removed and hopefully I will be able to see! :)

Actually I have been down a bit. We were planning to meet our son and his family in Gatlinburg, stay in a cabin in the mountains, view the beautiful scenery and enjoy the food in town. Then my back went out and so I cannot hike or walk and shop. Then had my cataract surgery and I know I couldn't enjoy the view in the mountains. Oh well, life is like that.

If any of you have ever rented a cabin in or around Gatlinburg, please let me know some names of a rental company that has an awesome one. We know nothing about Tennessee, except we are told its beautiful there. I went online to several companies and most of the cabins were sort of blah. I really want to go! Guess it might be October. We are hearing winter will be bad so I don't want to have snow in the mountains. if I go and this trial is on I will have to find a cabin with wifi. Crazy huh?

I'm familiar with Gatlinburg and the Smokies....been twice this year. Once to camp (Elkmont in June to see the lighteningbug spectacular that lasts for 2 weeks) and once in a cabin very close to the top of Ober Gatlinberg just 3 weeks ago (stayed at Highland Fling .. through Mountain Laurel Chalets... go to mtnlaurelchalets.com or 1-877-4-smokey). Shoot me an offline (ages of kids etc.) and I'll give you info. October is high season for sure due to leaves changing colors...rates go up! It's a beautiful place the smokies are! And almost all places these days have wifi. So many to be found through VRBO.com also if you want to check that.

ETA: If you want awesome (house and view but $$$) google "destiny" at vrbo property ID 510991...WHAT A VIEW!

I'm familiar with Gatlinburg and the Smokies....been twice this year. Once to camp (Elkmont in June to see the lighteningbug spectacular that lasts for 2 weeks) and once in a cabin very close to the top of Ober Gatlinberg just 3 weeks ago (stayed at Highland Fling .. through Mountain Laurel Chalets... go to mtnlaurelchalets.com or 1-877-4-smokey). Shoot me an offline (ages of kids etc.) and I'll give you info. October is high season for sure due to leaves changing colors...rates go up! It's a beautiful place the smokies are! And almost all places these days have wifi. So many to be found through VRBO.com also if you want to check that.

ETA: If you want awesome (house and view but $$$) google "destiny" at vrbo property ID 510991...WHAT A VIEW!

Thanks so much! So excited now!

Tulessa would be one person I'd ask. I think she goes to the Smokies once a year.

Sorry for your double vison but it will get better,

[video=youtube;oxKCPjcvbys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=oxKCPjcvbys[/video]

Gatlinburg is so beautiful and the cabins are nice. I rented a nice 2 bedroom one but I don't remember the name of the rental agency. Do a search on Gatlinburg's website visitor center type of thing and you can get brochures sent to you. October is a busy month in Gatlinburg because people go to see the leaves changing.

Thanks everyone for the info on Gatlinburg. Hope I am well by October. I looked at some prices and yep, it's higher but then I love the changing colors on the leaves. Hope I can go. It's only five hours from us. :)
i see there is a new thread now. #28......but no one posting today.

Lamb Chop, I went to thread 28 and it's closed. Guess that's why no one posting there yet. Lol

Thanks everyone for the info on Gatlinburg. Hope I am well by October. I looked at some prices and yep, it's higher but then I love the changing colors on the leaves. Hope I can go. It's only five hours from us. :)
i see there is a new thread now. #28......but no one posting today.

Gatlinburg is about 5 hours from me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner