SIDEBAR #28- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Niner~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bdsong: :cake4u: :party: We Loveya Lady!!

Happy Birthday to you, Niner!!!

I'm confused about how JA acting as her own attorney works if she wants to put herself on the stand. Will she ask herself a question and then run up and sit on the witness stand and answer it???

:bdscroll:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NINER!

:loveyou:

[video=youtube;TJ5NYhDdqQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5NYhDdqQ8[/video]

images

Daudz laimes dzimšanas dienā, un vēl daudz vairāk!

Hi Niner~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bdsong: :cake4u: :party: We Loveya Lady!!

Happy Birthday to you, Niner!!!

Happy happy birthday, niner!!!!!!

Love Kills

Happy birthday Niner!!!

WOW!
thank-you-smiley.gif
all! I'm surprised to get so MANY wishes!!
bliss-smiley.gif

balloons-smiley.gif
I caught some of those balloons Lambchop and Nore!

Again... :gthanks:

Oh - here's a picture of me - I'd say about 7 or 8 getting ready for Halloween as a Gypsy Girl! LOL! Of course my mother made the costume!
rotate-smiley.gif

Attachments

• LigitaYoung.jpg
    LigitaYoung.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 228
Arias has assumed a rôle and we can call her anything we like but Juan Martinez still refers to her as "the defendant". n.b. his latest motion, for sanctions against her. I just like that label because it keeps her in her place. Attorney or lawyer only inflates her blimp ego & her sense she is the most important person in the courtroom or in this mini-trial.

I would love to see a motion that refers to JA as "the killer."

Of course it will never happen but wouldn't it be a hoot?

I'm confused about how JA acting as her own attorney works if she wants to put herself on the stand. Will she ask herself a question and then run up and sit on the witness stand and answer it???

She's going to do or say whatever she wants to corrupt this trial. What is going to happen to her? Put her in jail? That will only slow everyone else lives down. I will not matter to her, you can't unring that bell and she knows it.

She's got all the time in the world She's out to show up Juan.

She's going to playing that courtroom like a demented puppeteer.

She has nothing to lose, she gains more time out her cell, and she's more notorious than before. She'll probably up the price on her art so she can say she'll donate some to a charity that will be another slap in the Alexander's face.

Sorry I am late to the party .... Hope you have had a great birthday, Niner!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi daisymae, took my husband off 8 years ago today. He'd had an aneurysm burst in brain.
She doesn't sound good..

Nore, I am just catching up on reading the posts for tonight. I am so sorry about your husband.

Today it's been 243 days of this year, and we have 122 more to go.

1888 - Mary Ann Nichols, a prostitute, was found murdered in London's East End. She is generally regarded as the first victim of Jack the Ripper.

1894 - By an act of Congress, Labor Day is declared a national holiday.

1904 - Helen Keller graduates with honors from Radcliffe College.

1985 - Police capture Richard Ramirez, dubbed the "Night Stalker" for a string of gruesome murders that stretched from Mission Viejo to San Francisco, Cal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xjvu_zCm7uE

1997 - Diana, Princess of Wales, dies in a Paris car crash along with her companion Dodi Fayed and driver Henri Paul while fleeing paparazzi.

[video=youtube;l9BEFfErJpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l9BEFfErJpU[/video]

2006 - Edvard Munch's famed painting The Scream recovered by Norwegian police. The artwork had been stolen on Aug. 22,

2010 - President Barack Obama ended the U.S. combat mission in Iraq, declaring no victory after seven years of bloodshed.

I remember when I found out that Princess Diana had died.

5966-judge-witness-stenographer-and-lawyer-in-a-courtroom-clipart-picture-by-djart-at-wackystock.jpg

Can some one give me a quick run down of the happenings of the past week or so? I had a week long migraine, then sugar kept dropping because I couldn't eat, and couldn't read because of the migraine. Lots better now, (as long as I don't keep meeting my floor face to face). But I've missed a lot. Still hurts to read. And happy Birthday niner sweetie! <3 Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels