SIDEBAR #29- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the top of the page, underneath the blue title area you will see this:

Home - Forum - Crimes and Trials - Trials - Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias - SIDEBAR #29- Arias/Alexander forum

SIDEBAR #29 is where we are now. If you click on the bit before that (which I've bolded) it will take you to a list of all the Arias trial threads, including the lawyer thread. Just look for "Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* #2". It's the second one down at the moment.

Thank you! I see what I did wrong...

good-morning-sms-on-tuesday.jpg

Found the AZ laws about cameras in the courtroom:

"... Denial of coverage: A judge on his or her own motion may deny a request for coverage, or may sustain a party's objection to coverage, only after making specific, on-the-record findings that there is a likelihood of harm arising from one or more of the following factors, and that the harm outweighs the benefit of coverage to the public:... (there are 8 different factors)

... Limitation of coverage: Upon his or her own motion or upon the request of a party, victim, or witness, a judge may allow coverage as requested or may, after making specific, on-the-record findings based on the factors in paragraph (d)(1), impose limitations as follows: (3 different factors)

http://www.azcourts.gov/mediaroom/CamerasinCourt.aspx

Bxnh4QRIIAEFddV.jpg

Hi everyone ! :wave: Just wondering if there's been any news on the David Lee Simpson trial, the stalker guy who threatened to tie Nancy G. and JVM to a tree, etc. ... What a nut ! :scared: It was set for the 15th (yesterday) but I didn't find anything on it. Has anyone else heard anything ? TIA

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...harged-arias-stalker-case-due-court/15285437/

Found this on the court minutes:

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
08/14/2014 8:00 AM

08/07/2014 CR2013-002709

DAVID LEE SIMPSON

"IT IS FURTHER ORDERED excluding all time from 08/14/2014 through 09/15/2014
(32 days). NEW LAST DAY: 10/05/2014...."

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/082014/m6436250.pdf

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 9h
The chosen non-profit will be announced shortly after the conclusion of the glasses auction.

Why must I have 5 characters or I am scolded that my message is too short?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 205
I think the people who purchases these plastic glasses should be fully aware of where there money is going before they make that foolish purchase. Don't you?

I took the first dose of the z pack for my sinus infection and woke up with terrible pains in my tummy. I actually doubled up. Never had a problem with it before and now I don't think I should take the rest since I am afraid it might happen again. Maybe, I should call the doc for amoxicillian. Anyway, I have to go into to work, and I will check in during breaks. Unfortunately, I will have to check in via phone since we are not allowed to use our computers for personal stuff like this.

I took the first dose of the z pack for my sinus infection and woke up with terrible pains in my tummy. I actually doubled up. Never had a problem with it before and now I don't think I should take the rest since I am afraid it might happen again. Maybe, I should call the doc for amoxicillian. Anyway, I have to go into to work, and I will check in during breaks. Unfortunately, I will have to check in via phone since we are not allowed to use our computers for personal stuff like this.

If a med bothers your stomach try taking the dose with food. Some meds say to take on empty stomach but a sip of milk or a saltine cracker taken with the med is not enough food to interfere with the dosage and might be enough to settle your stomach. Just a suggestion because for sinus infection (which are often difficult to cure) z-pack is one of the better meds.

good-morning-sms-on-tuesday.jpg

Found the AZ laws about cameras in the courtroom:

"... Denial of coverage: A judge on his or her own motion may deny a request for coverage, or may sustain a party's objection to coverage, only after making specific, on-the-record findings that there is a likelihood of harm arising from one or more of the following factors, and that the harm outweighs the benefit of coverage to the public:... (there are 8 different factors)

... Limitation of coverage: Upon his or her own motion or upon the request of a party, victim, or witness, a judge may allow coverage as requested or may, after making specific, on-the-record findings based on the factors in paragraph (d)(1), impose limitations as follows: (3 different factors)

http://www.azcourts.gov/mediaroom/CamerasinCourt.aspx

Bxnh4QRIIAEFddV.jpg

Very funny!!! Who's #2, I don’t recognize him?

"he" is Alice LaViolette. gag.

OMGoodness!!!! It is her, and I even had my glasses on. Now that is funny!!! But she does look like a he.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 9h
The chosen non-profit will be announced shortly after the conclusion of the glasses auction.

I am betting her chosen non-profit is going to be the now famous "CCC" fund which is JA's "Covert Commisary Compensation Fund" which is for all inmates like her (she gets 99.9% though) that have been wrongly prosecuted and are receiving inhumane treatment and not enough bread and water from the Sheriff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24