SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's 4 hours worth of these somewhere .. I used to have them, but just did a search on my computer and on the net and don't know where they are .. I must've downloaded them on my work computer dammit ..

Ooooh, I hope you find them!

Here are my little jerks. Look how mistreated they are. This is usually the seating situation on trial days. The little one on the right. Will sit DIRECTLY on top of the older one on the left vying for the closest spot to warm momma and online trial.

Are they hairless??? I love cats but I am so allergic...within minutes my eyes swell and I break out in hives....so I have to admire them for afar.

:floorlaugh: They must have contests for auto-correct. You could have a winner!

For once I'd like to go on a date where I"m not making a fool out of myself, even before the date starts. :facepalm:

This is Olivia as a puppy! The breeder called her Lara. My super shy daughter asked Santa for a puppy, which I was already considering! The fact that she actually held a conversation w/ Santa (and out argued him!) was what pushed me off the fence!

Attachments

• 3655877.jpg
    3655877.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 31
Since everybody's posting cute pics of their sweet pets, here's mine. Introducing Sebastian, the chinchilla:

Attachments

• Sebastian 002.jpg
    Sebastian 002.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 45
Every time I see a replay of the victim-impacts statements and see jodi's face "crying", I feel such an urge to punch her face in. I'm sorry if that's rude. I don't buy one moment of her "emotion".

You know, it is easy to forget how good a sociopath like jodi is at fooling people. I have had a case for years with a very crazy and destructive opposing party who was such a consummate liar and actress that she kept getting away with incredibly evil behavior. One day I was talking to her in a little room outside the courtroom, nand she looked at me with such sincerity and said, "Anna, I know you must think I am a horrible, evil person. I truly understand why you would think that. I realize how much pain I have caused. It's all been the alcohol and I;m on the road to recovery. I hope you know how much I love my daughter and would never hurt her."

Well, I actually felt my self beginning to sympathize and buy it a bit. She welled up with tears, she looked me straight in the eyes, she was GOOD! And she was a total liar. Luckily I snapped out of it a couple minutes later. Because she continued to torture her child with manipulative mind games and she continued to engage in violent, criminal and evil behavior. It was NOT the alcohol.

It just reminds me how crafty and sinister and evil these people are.

jodi is an actress. She is playing the role of her life. I don't buy one thing that comes out of her mouth or that flits across her ugly face.

Last night and today there has been much discussion about sandy a, being ja's best bet to save her from the DP. I disagree with them in every way. :moo: If sa gets on the stand JM will smash her with her own words in the police interview. I think her best bet would be her sister or brother...and still that would fail as she moved out of the house at 17 to go live with a vampire :floorlaugh:. Personally I don't see any chance of her not getting the DP based on anything anyone could say about her. There has only been one person, that I am aware of, that I felt perhaps should have been commuted to LWOP. I don't see an redeeming qualities in ja. And I do believe, even if she got LWOP, she would hurt or kill someone again....a guard or another inmate.

Hmmm. Brother that she hit with baseball bat? Maybe not.

Sister that she called "stupid?" That sister might want her own justice for that public humiliation.

Mom that she dissed who has been there for her every day mouthing "I love you?"

The only reason Daryl Brewer is testifying on her behalf, in my oh-so-jaded-opinion, is that she has blackmailed him using his teenage son.

A person who butchers someone and then has so little remorse that they accuse them of being a pedophile will stop at nothing to get what she wants. I wouldn't put it past her to threaten to seduce her former stepson if Daryl doesn't support her. So when he answers questions, he has to carefully think through whether each answer would be considered by the monster to be "supportive." I don't think he still loves her at all. I think he is terrified of her. Remember his whispery voice - he fears for his son's safety. And I don't blame him.

MM - gone. No doubt had plastic surgery and gender reassignment to make sure she never finds him.... (ok, I'm joking)

Donovan and the girlfriend from the past are disposable, both being in it for the fifteen minutes.

There you have it. Zip, zero and nada. She better plan to eat a worm.

Small town. Teachers who are oblivious. New friend of my son. See him on playground after school, crying hysterically. Ask- what's wrong? Answer... I accidentally hurt someone so bad he just got taken away in an ambulance. But, there is no ambulance, which I say to him 3 times, and he replies 3 times, yes there was. Then he says... my mother is going to punish me so bad for this. I say, whatever happened, I'm sure it was an accident and your mom will understand. He says, you don't know my mom (which is true), then says, she is going to beat me so bad. I ask-- you mean spank you, right? And he said, no, she beats me. Then cried more.

He's come over to our house 3 times since, and each time I have seen more and more subtle signs of what I'm pretty sure is emotional abuse. I've never seen bruises or broken anything, but don't think that is necessary before someone needs to worry about this child.

Experience with this, please?

Hold up. Let's start over.

There was NO ambulance that you saw? Did your child see any ambulance? Whoa there Nelly.

It's on right now on Investigation ID here on the West Coast.
The show you're watching is a repeat of a Dateline show. There's a new show on CBS tonight on 48 Hours. It's on at 10pm Pacific time.

So is that Yakky in the back there? They are adorable.

that's Buddy ...we foster him...but he's been here 2 years. He was abused and abandoned and loved Sammy so much. I don't think I could let him go now....he is so attached to me...and he has seizures so not really much adoptable. So I guess he is stuck with us. :blushing:

I think the gun was found shortly after she was arrested. Her Mom asked them if they found the gun. They then tracked the rental car down and found it taped someplace under the hood. the knives were hidden in books she said she was taking to (I think) Matt. the registration was found in her Grandparents home. Evidently the popo were watching the house left in the night and were back early the next morning and she was packing the car. So they took her in to the police station in Yreka. (If this is not correct I hope someone will correct me.)

who tapes a gun"under the hood".. Heck I wouldn't know where to tape it to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member