SIDEBAR #31 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready???? I see that Spellbound is - did her handstand and everything!!!

Let's get the show started!!! Ready , set, go!

Yep .... and now I need a nap to recover my stamina for this strange trial coverage.

Did we see this already (I'm a little :eek:kay: right now):

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/20/2014 022 - ME: Order Signed - Party (001) 10/20/2014

10/20/2014 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 10/20/2014
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE:pRECLUDE DR. HORN FROM TESTIFYING REGARDING INCAPACITATION OF MR. ALEXANDER DUE TO LACK OF EXPERT KNOWLEDGE :)bang:)

And their expert is better?! :snooty:

Not surprising at all. Dr. Horn is the best qualified expert--hard science--of all the experts who testified at trial. The defense just doesn't like what he has to say, and it's very obvious. They cannot stand him. They look mortified (pardon the pun) every time he walks into the room. :floorlaugh:

ETA: They do NOT want autopsy pics that show the severity of the attack.

So- now who will stream the openings (if we get to see them)?
At least I have WS and all the good people here. :)

Don't know but they are sure to be on YouTube later if they are streamed. Hang in there! :seeya:

How am I going to get any work done if I have to read Twitter all day? :tantrum: I like streaming because I can listen with my earbuds and I look like I'm listening to music like everyone else. Wouldn't it be cool if someone did a live stream audio feed reading Tweets for those of us who need to know what's going on in real time?

Yeah, I guess that's misusing the word need. lol.

Did we see this already (I'm a little :eek:kay: right now):

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party

10/20/2014 022 - ME: Order Signed - Party (001) 10/20/2014

10/20/2014 MIL - Motion In Limine - Party (001) 10/20/2014
NOTE: MOTION IN LIMINE:pRECLUDE DR. HORN FROM TESTIFYING REGARDING INCAPACITATION OF MR. ALEXANDER DUE TO LACK OF EXPERT KNOWLEDGE :)bang:)

And their expert is better?! :snooty:

YorN, would you be kind enough to post this in the retrial thread if you have not already? TIA...gotta run!

I'm so sorry about Dish yanking your channels Y/N, and today of all days. Grrr At least call them and b**** up a storm, they deserve that much.

I'm sure someone with better software could do a better job but I had to make something to memorialize this day...

JAshowtime1.jpg

YorN, would you be kind enough to post this in the retrial thread if you have not already? TIA...gotta run!

OK- I must have forgotten

And done. :seeya:

Has the baby horse been born yet? It's 4.50pm in the UK and I've been waiting all day for the clock to roll around to morning in Arizona. What with the Pistorius (disgraceful) sentencing it's been a busy trial watching day.

How am I going to get any work done if I have to read Twitter all day? :tantrum: I like streaming because I can listen with my earbuds and I look like I'm listening to music like everyone else. Wouldn't it be cool if someone did a live stream audio feed reading Tweets for those of us who need to know what's going on in real time?

Yeah, I guess that's misusing the word need. lol.

Great minds think alike --- I had a similar thought yesterday, daisydomino!
I want something I can hear and still do a few small chores (like cooking dinner... ha! sandwiches tonight)

courtchatter.TV =link to livestream of opening IF it is allowed (per a tweet I saw)

Prosecutor Juan Martinez entering the courthouse today:

B0e6FPRIgAArt2D.jpg

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

If you're waiting to get in the courthouse, don't miss the guy making balloon shapes!
LOL
#jodiarias

B0e6oX5CQAAl0bL.jpg

:groucho:

:floorlaugh:

"@Teri423: @tray24u1 @LMIatty @WildAboutTrial No stream..." Arrrrrgggghhhh!!! Damn u #jodiarias! Damn you to hell!

Dish talks about "other ways" to watch!!!
Sure, some can watch on their computers, but I can't because of the BW AND my satellite provider for the internet is a subsidiary of Dish!

How's that for :censored:

"We continue to work diligently to reach an agreement with Turner and will keep you informed of any updates here." They better hurry up and make a deal because I'm going to drop Dish because
all the stations by Turner are the ones that I watch. Get rid of all those dumb stations instead, you stupid, :censored: :censored:!!!!!

:rant:

:eek:kay:

:sigh:

:therethere:

If arguments will be live, please post. I'm out of pocket. But could see YouTube later. Thanks everyone.

Just following Twitter, got to leave at 11:45 Az time.........bleck! Wish I could cancel my appt.

And....................no baby.

#JodiArias has her t-shirts and I have mine LOL

B0fEvR4IQAAlcfy.jpg

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors