SIDEBAR- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stepping up to the bar now! What a week! I feel so much better after hearing the questions by the jury! Fav is.....what is your definition of *advertiser censored*...I am still snickering over that one!! Cheers to a good week all!!

So am I crazy?

c1.jpg

c1p5.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

OMG :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I love your cat and NO you're not crazy!

Thank you. I don't post very often at all, but I read pretty much everything. I thought I should at least introduce myself before heading straight for the bar. :blushing:

*pulls up next to WL*

I'm pouring a glass of wine as we speak :)

So am I crazy?

c1.jpg

c1p5.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

OMG, NO!! hahaha, especially the last one. It's something in the eyes and the nose. Is this a "take no crap" kind of cat? If so, then you should rename it "Juan" lol. :floorlaugh:

Hope yinz guys are hungry 'cause I brought some Primanti sandwiches to share! :great:

primantis_zps9a5ccdd0.jpg

OMG, NO!! hahaha, especially the last one. It's something in the eyes and the nose. Is this a "take no crap" kind of cat? If so, then you should rename it "Juan" lol. :floorlaugh:

The cat's name is Cagney and her sister is Lacey.
Nah, she's a cuddly little goofball. OTOH, she no longer runs away from the mean cat who lives in the house kitty-corner to ours; she chases her away.

Hi all, long time lurker here... It took Jodi to nudge me out of my comfort zone and say hello. I do not come empty handed... Free Starbucks Strawberry Frapps for everyone!!

image_zpsa10fca6f.jpg

hi all, long time lurker here... It took jodi to nudge me out of my comfort zone and say hello. I do not come empty handed... Free starbucks strawberry frapps for everyone!!

image_zpsa10fca6f.jpg

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, long time lurker here... It took Jodi to nudge me out of my comfort zone and say hello. I do not come empty handed... Free Starbucks Strawberry Frapps for everyone!!

image_zpsa10fca6f.jpg

Us old-timers (members since '04) gotta stick together ;)

I lurked a LOT too--especially when I was working 40+ hours a week. I now have a lot more time to sit on my butt and hang out here :)

Us old-timers (members since '04) gotta stick together ;)

I lurked a LOT too--especially when I was working 40+ hours a week. I now have a lot more time to sit on my butt and hang out here :)

I almost came out of my shell during the Casey Anthony trial but didn't. However, with this trial I could no longer hold myself back (I tried) this website is by far my favorite place to be and has been for many years.

Thank you for the nice welcome:seeya:

Hi all! Glad to see we have side bar. I was around for the CA trail. And have been sucked in by this "Juan"

Looking forward to Wednesday

Per Beth Karas, the word is DIS-edify!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Spell check doesn't like dis-edify but does like de-edify. What's up with that????
I'm using British english spell check, maybe that's the problem. :waitasec:

In any case BK rocks!!!:rocker:

OMG ROFL I totally missed that it is Foglifter coffee!

Ha I love it!

Maybe one of the legal types can answer.

How many days in jail would I get if I (for instance, hypothetically) ran up to a prosecutor (say, like JM), and gave him a big kiss?

I know it might be considered battery...just wondering how hard the hammer of justice would come down? Hypothetically-speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname