Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to posting, although I have been a lurker for years. What is visual bashing? Just want to make sure I don't do it!!!

Shotzy been lurking myself, forever, and just jumped on a few months back,can't do none of that either lol..... I also read that over at the Sentinel,a big BRAVO to that poster,they did it BRAVOOOOO. I think jose and his girl should call it a day,not going to make those millions,the way you and your girl are going,I see pan handling in your future,if that even.

:greetings:
Hai guyz! As Websleuthers go, I'm a relative newby myself; only heard about it during the course of the Anthony trial and couldn't wait to come here and check it out...a great group of peeps.

They took out the Bar????

*gasp* :eek: *gasp*

No Fair...I just got off work...

I'm taking the bounce tube back down to the basement party, where a nice Cabana boy will bring me my drink by the pool!

Come join us...the ankle bracelets are allowed!

At this point, there is no "try," there is only "do," young Jedis.

There are so many active and cold cases that need us, and it's really problematic when mods have to spend time corralling folks who should already know better in a forum this old.

If the Sidebar continues to be a problem: It. Will. Go. Away. For good.

Yes I am following the Drew Peterson case. :)

Morning peeps, morning Jose....:seeya:

I see you have managed to struggle back up to a Sales Rank of 2325 this morning - did you make your staff actually pay for their own books? I see you sold - what? Nine books last week? Very impressive considering you had a book signing - I'm sure Jeff Ashton is in complete awe!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And a nice touch to start August by buying one book to start off the month.
This month is gonna be your dun, dunn, dunnn month - now old news....

Morning peeps, morning Jose....:seeya:

I see you have managed to struggle back up to a Sales Rank of 2325 this morning - did you make your staff actually pay for their own books? I see you sold - what? Nine books last week? Very impressive considering you had a book signing - I'm sure Jeff Ashton is in complete awe!!!:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And a nice touch to start August by buying one book to start off the month.
This month is gonna be your dun, dunn, dunnn month - now old news....

You silly goose! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:
Actually Gonzalez and Manto are his law partners in the BMG Law Group

Heard Baez is "opening" an office in Coral Gables

Any guesses where his partners R Manto's and J Gonzalez's law offices are located?

Coincidence that the book signing was held in Coral Gables?

And I bet the book store owner is a friend or relative on one of them:floorlaugh:

is gonzales the guy casey had a crush on?

And I bet the book store owner is a friend or relative on one of them:floorlaugh:

:wink: there might be a reason, JB had this APPEARANCE and solo book signing. (if he wears short sleeves in the near future, look for injuries on his elbows!)

The bookstore owner is a well-known figure with a likely agenda. His name is Mitchell Kaplan. Look him up — He was featured in USA today and has been honored by Amnesty International, supports ACLU issues, immigrant rights, anti-DP, etc. He owns multiple bookstores and has friends in high places. A store in the Cayman’s, a new one in West Hamptons, NY.

This is not the first child murder case he has been involved with. He was a co-agent in a book about Adam Walsh. An interesting line in this article, that strikes me as JB's plan of attack for his future is:
".....he decided simultaneously to try to "create value" out of the many relationships he had in the industry and community as well as have "a good time." http://www.shelf-awareness.com/issue.html?issue=1377#m11330

Seems JB and co have decided to simultaneously " create value " in the death of Caylee. JMHO.

I will let you all dig as your interest directs, as I don't want to be sleuthing a non-related person in the case (the rules seem so fuzzy to me right now) but I do think we are beginning to really see how deep JB associations are or how deep he wants them to become as well as the "new office" and his future career goals. (I predict, btw he will be an epic failure at this too as nobody wants to be associated with a loose canon, IMHO.)

My final word on the topic, is again: Agenda!

Ok, so I read this from another place, someone who went to the book signing says they picked up a book, they had some on a table, and they waited in line to get it signed ( they also said it was a total sham and Baez knew most everyone there). So, anyway, they get up to Baez.......and here is the cool part.....

" I put the book on the table & he asked who would I like it made out to?I told him Caylee. He looked up at me ( smirk was gone) & asked me how to spell it. "

Well, it gets even better from there but I am afrraid if I say too much we will get in trouble again. I do not post much but have been here a long time, and I missit when we can't get in!

I've been in other sections of the board for the past few days and thought I'd come check out the status of JB's book. What did I find? A huge message about conduct topped by an avatar of a NUN. :what: Set me back decades! Back to my childhood in Catholic school. I'm still shaking, shaking, shaking. :rocker: Nothin' scarier than a nun, a mean looking nun.

I thought the same thing!

Years of therapy right down the drain...oh well...

Ok, so I read this from another place, someone who went to the book signing says they picked up a book, they had some on a table, and they waited in line to get it signed ( they also said it was a total sham and Baez knew most everyone there). So, anyway, they get up to Baez.......and here is the cool part.....

" I put the book on the table & he asked who would I like it made out to?I told him Caylee. He looked up at me ( smirk was gone) & asked me how to spell it. "

Well, it gets even better from there but I am afrraid if I say too much we will get in trouble again. I do not post much but have been here a long time, and I missit when we can't get in!

Can you ask a mod to review it before posting it? I mean, we would really like to know what happened. I mean, really, but if the mods say....."whoa, too hot to handle" we will accept that....sadly....but we will accept it. jmo

Can you ask a mod to review it before posting it? I mean, we would really like to know what happened. I mean, really, but if the mods say....."whoa, too hot to handle" we will accept that....sadly....but we will accept it. jmo

look for the comment from "Reality Check" on Hal's blog about Jose's book signing. It was posted there at 3:17pm 7/31. You will be applauding, too.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/jose-baezs-signing-goes-very-well-in-coral-gables.html

FYI, But not OT if we are talking about getting away with murder...there may be a mistrial for Ol Drew Peterson. I just came from the thread but forgot the link.

OT, we have had to push back our trip this month to Mickeyland. So it will be October before I can go pay my respects ( very quietly and on the down low) to Caylee.

This post by Reality Check was all over Twitter last night!

I am confused on this. And this is all conjecture on my part. Why would someone Anti Baez be invited to his book signing?

So-
1-Have we confirmed that it was invite only?
2-Is there anyway to verify this story?

Just throwing it out there before someone takes it and runs with it and uses it against us.

Not really on topic but I am sooo upset. If he gets a new trial I will not pray for a non death penalty. I will NOT pray for a DP but this is not right. He is lodged in Johnson county jail( Thank you Vine) And he was supposed to be sent immediately to an institution. Just color me mean today!:maddening:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/16866736.html

I read the comments section on Hal's blog. You are really something (whoever you are). I love it. Well, I respectfully love it, I mean. I don't think he will be having any more book signings when someone he does not know shows up. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member