Sidebar Discussion #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted an article from the Boston Herald in the news thread. I'd like to see proof of the "death threats".

Casey Anthony’s year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because of death threats.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Me too! Surely the Police are investigating these 'death threats' but we never see a Police statement as to what they are doing to evaluate them..

So I'm wodering if JB is promising them time on certain TV shows to tell their stories for money????

If you want TRUTH Baez is not the one you go to. Truth is a stranger to him.

I am so sure she is getting TONS of threats.CAN YOU HEAR MY EYES ROLLING

I bet the State of Fl is going to breathe a HUGE sigh of relief when it is no longer their problem.

...gosh. Isn't it interesting. All that "surge" in the book ratings chatter and then this announcement?

Hmmm

What connection could there be?

I just love it when you all call FCA IT. It just makes me laugh at loud!!!!!

I am really interested in who has been supplying and paying for this level one security IT has "enjoyed" low these last 12 months - and what's in it for them?

This "death threat" talk is a lie. Golly where have we seen that before?

The death threats are nothing but hype to keep her relevent, the end. Next it'll be sightings ect. to keep her out there in the media. It's going to kill her when the media finally stops caring :)

So I'm wodering if JB is promising them time on certain TV shows to tell their stories for money????

It could very well be that. But at the least JB knows these theaters and movie companies are big money businesses. He figures their legal departments will just settle out of court and it will be an easy payday for everyone.

I can only shake my head in shame, not exactly proud to be an American today. Too many in this country are sue-happy. Everyone wants a payout. I am sure some of the survivors need medical bills paid, and counseling/therapy covered, and I certainly do have deep sympathy for all the victims of this horrific tragedy. I just have a sickening suspicion that for some of these people the "want" is taking over where the "need" ends.

...why am I thinking of Marshall McLuhan? ;)

CrackerJax - the need ended a loooong, long time ago

I am so sure she is getting TONS of threats.CAN YOU HEAR MY EYES ROLLING

I bet the State of Fl is going to breathe a HUGE sigh of relief when it is no longer their problem.[/Quote

The State should not be responsible for her now. Once the Time is completed she is on her own. I wouldnt be afraid to bet someone else will want the same treatment sometime soon.I think the Atty. caring for her will be glad then again she may not break loose soon. Oh Boy! :can of worms:

Hi Redkatrampant, I didnt take over your post. I was responding to Insomnia Momma. I dont know how my post went on yours!! This is a first for me.:seeya:

So....it would appear that Shirley Wygal was the first family member of CO victims to make public statements.

The event occurred on July 20, 2012...and within days Ms. Wygal was already represented by a PR rep and Atty... http://www.jonathanjaxson.com/ Mr. Jaxson is Kim Kardashian's former PR rep. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://kdvr.com/2012/07/31/theater-shooting-victims-mother-says-she-is-yet-to-file-lawsuit/

And how interesting....that Wygal teamed up with Jaxson to collect $$$$ from early on!!!
http://www.auroraheroes.com/search?updated-max=2012-07-26T18:09:00-07:00&max-results=5&start=10&by-date=false

And the funeral home that handled the services gave a quote to TMZ..
http://www.examiner.com/article/theater-offers-to-pay-colorado-shooting-victims-funeral-expenses

Is it any clearer folks???

AND...............looks like some "charities" are already under investigation!!! Hmmmmmmmm
http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_21223879?source=pkg

Hi Redkatrampant, I didnt take over your post. I was responding to Insomnia Momma. I dont know how my post went on yours!! This is a first for me.:seeya:

Oh noeeeeeeeees. You broke it.:seeya:

It happens. :toast:

:shush:.............Tip toes in to say the alumnae bust is fizzling.............
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,227 in Books

:shush: :floorlaugh: :shush:

Smiling-Coffee.jpg
http://www.fivepointsacupuncture.com/beta/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Smiling-Coffee.jpg

Good morning all!!

Wow just WOW! :waitasec: Seems really strange to me that LE took the bullets as evidence but let him keep the bloody shirt. I don't know, am I wrong?

Then he holds the bloody shirt up for a photo with almost a pleasant expression on his face JMO. :what: This article has the ambulance chasers fingerprints all over it. :banghead:
The shirt would be of little to no value in prosecuting the shooter, but the bullet can be matched to the gun the killer had in his possession.

I'm quite sure that Mz. Victim's Mother isn't about to front Jose any money at all. What's airfare from Orlando/Miami to Denver? Comes out of Jose's pocket.

Civil cases drag on for years and years. More airfare/hotels/fine dining. Comes out of Jose's pocket.

Sure, he gets to say a few bon mots on tee vee, but if he drags other high profile attorneys into this, they will be on tee vee, too - taking up his precious face time. Comes out of Jose's pocket.

I can see Mz. Victim's Mother calling and calling and calling Jose. Long distance. He'll eventually have to return a few of those calls to keep her happy. Comes out of Jose's pocket.

He'll have to have a huge staff, of course (makes him look important) who will research a bit, interview a bit - all in Colorado. More airfare, more hotels, more fine dining. (OK, maybe more Macdonalds for them, but same thing.) Comes out of Jose's pocket.

And that few million he *might* be awarded 2026? Good luck collecting on that.

Ah, the price of fame was never higher. Plus he'll have several CO residents highly p***ed off at him, and if the clients willing to talk to the press now, just you wait. They'll certainly talk after the fact.

So, go ahead, Jose. Those 17 nanoseconds of fame will cost you plenty. You'll find out you just can't buy class, taste, or manners. Or smarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike