Sidebar Discussion #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i wonder if this means she's back. Maybe they just took a quick zip thru a drive thru or something last night :waitasec:

trying out a new magic trick, maybe to make people think she's still there so no one looks for her new hideout, smoke and mirrors, a side show, bring in the clowns :popcorn:

I always check the remember me box when I log in. Otherwise I get booted out every so often, never timed it, but seems a lot. Hope that helps :)

:seeya:Thank you!I have been doing that for awhile now because I used to notice I wouldn't be able to post after a certain amount of time reading the posts, etc. and would have to sign back in. When I jumped back in a bit ago, my password wasn't recognized, then it was. Gremlins?:waitasec:

Okay okay okay I got a little too excited. I'll go back to just reading.... :)

Oh no one wants you to lurk. We are all just a bit jumpy after our own indiscretions* yesterday.

*okay we messed up big time and are scared. We just don't want to see anyone else on TO or banned.

BBM
Nope. He can't win. He had countless chances in the 3 years to get to trial and during the trial to stand up like a man (or woman for that matter) for Caylee. As far as I'm concerned he can wear whatever label he gets (no I don't think he touched OCA or Caylee in any sexual way what-so-ever) for failing Caylee. He was the only one who was teetering on the edge of telling the truth and then was pulled back for whatever reason. I have zero respect for him. Even if he were to say today that OCA did kill Caylee I would still hate him for not standing up for Caylee. It is his cross to bare.

I totally agree with you. That's why I said he can't win. He won't stand up for himself, doesn't come off well anyway, and didn't stand up for Caylee. He has brought all of this on himself.

Wow. She is totally there. They probably just hid her in a closet and faked her leaving. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yeah - agreed - getting a chuckle out of Lyons pounding no trespass signs - ala cindy and her magic hammer - girl is going to have no trespass signs around her for the rest of her life.

Oh you are right!! Hello folks! But it isn't my number - promise!!:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: More game playing. Oh! Not by you, never you, no, no way! :seeya: Just more things to keep everyone on their toes, or on their heads or rotf because it's par for the course. Again as JA sez, ignore, ignore ignore.

Okay okay okay I got a little too excited. I'll go back to just reading.... :)

:floorlaugh: Umm - a number of us are like "cats on a hot tin roof" because we got into mega trouble for doing the same thing in another thread that has been pulled - and that number had to do "penance" so we didn't get T/O's and Beach, the Mod, was really really annoyed because it keeps happening.

That's why you got so many warnings....:great: it's just residual fear!!

Wow. She is totally there. They probably just hid her in a closet and faked her leaving. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mr Lyons wife is probably babysitting FCA..and demanded he go secure the church to get her the he!! out of the lyons household! ~snorts~:floorlaugh:

Yeah - agreed - getting a chuckle out of Lyons pounding no trespass signs - ala cindy and her magic hammer - girl is going to have no trespass signs around her for the rest of her life.

Is it just me or has some things been a lot like Groundhog Day recently, all over again?

Bar open yet? Buffet? Please:crazy:

True. Funny that they went with evidence on those counts, but discounted evidence on the rest of them. And I guess I was saying that if they truly believed she lied because of being molested, they would have excused the lying because she was molested. That would have overrode any evidence, but apparently they were paying attention enough to know she lied and convicted her only of that!!!! :banghead::banghead::furious::furious:

Yes ... to me the conviction on 4 counts of lying to LE was 'P12 Laziness' as well.

It was harder not to convict on those, on something and near impossible to get everyone to agree to NG for lying.

So as a trade-off and to reach a quickie decision and go home they all agreed they were actually finding her Guilty, just Guilty of lying. Trade-off.

They all felt better and went home. We accomplished something.

LOL Logical Girl...Are you sure it's not your number? Do you have a link? hahaha ~sorry couldn't resist~

trying out a new magic trick, maybe to make people think she's still there so no one looks for her new hideout, smoke and mirrors, a side show, bring in the clowns :popcorn:

Yes for all we know she may not have even been in that car. No MSM pictures just the word of a teenager in one of the links provided earlier. Could have been a decoy and she was inside watching and enjoying all the fuss. Where else could she go.

Apparently some neighbour lady of the church also claimed to have witness FCA getting into the back seat of the white hyundai. Said at first her face was covered with her hands, but put them down for a second and she saw her. *shrugs* who knows. I kinda hope she stays in that 50's house on the church property.....only cause i think she hates it there :)

Yes for all we know she may not have even been in that car. No MSM pictures just the word of a teenager in one of the links provided earlier. Could have been a decoy and she was inside watching and enjoying all the fuss. Where else could she go.

Reminds me of the plane fiasco right after trial. I really do think they have people willing to be decoys for her. What insanity to do all of this for her. And how obvious can they be letting Jerry Lyons put those signs up? Here's your sign, seriously!

She either wasn't in the car, or they told her they would just take a fast spin around the block and probably had her get into another car somewhere. Sheesh. She's still there, though. No doubt.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/19/casey-anthony-millionaire

Cheney confirms he and Lisabeth Fryer are representing Casey in her appeal and are also representing her with her probation. Jose Baez is not representing her any more. “His job ended on the day of her sentencing,” said Mason.

What a LIAR he is OMG we all read how Baez was shopping her story around after the verdict!

BBM
Refresh my memory, was that before or after he had dinner with Babawwww.
J/k even I know the answer to that one.:crazy:

Birds of a feather flock together...they're all liars...all of 'em!

Actually it's very sad for Lisabeth, she has her full career ahead of her, CM...well he's all washed up so it really doesn't effect him. But Lisabeth :doh: WTH is she thinking!

LOL Those were the days. Perhaps FCA could don a sandwich board and get out there herself. She does have plenty of time on her hands. Clearly too much time :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose