Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few may have read all the docs and followed the trial like Vinnie, and some of the FL journalists (Kathy Belich, etc.), but I doubt Piers Morgan or the ladies on The View, or some of the other interviewers or talking heads on MSNBC, etc. have a real deep knowledge of the case other than what was widely reported at the time. Even if some had a good knowledge one year ago, what really do they remember regarding the facts? Some may have only skimmed JB's book or read the "salacious" excerpts being reported elsewhere, and that is how they will do their interviews with CURSORY knowledge

It might go: Now JB, I read such-and-such, ask a question, get an answer, no challenge, on to next question, get an answer, "oh wait, did GA really drive a PT cruiser, I thought he drove an *advertiser censored*?" (my point is they will NOT CHALLENGE or dig deeper on ANYTHING SUBSTANTIVE or that will make JB look bad on his book promo tour).

I don't expect ANYTHING from any of these interviews in the way of really challenging JB on anything other than a few token non-issue questions here and there. Most of these are tabloid entertainment shows versus hardcore cutting investigative journalists who will ask any hard hitting questions or challeng JB on what he wrote. :moo:

My only hope is that Piers Morgan, who was ridiculed by a lot of people who saw his "impromptu" interview with Cheney Mason about the alleged CA phone interview, and who said on that show something along the lines that he thinks FCA is maturing, maybe she is changing her ways, will maybe try to "save face" and actually ask JB a hard question or two tonight, but I feel like it will be a question JB will know is coming, Piers will alert him prior to the interview, and he will have his pat answer ready.

I expect NOTHING from the ladies on The View except for some idle chit-chat and b.s.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Maybe he could start by asking

"How does a HOT body contest figure into the period of mourning that a grieving mother would go through after her child dies suddenly?"

"Since you have acknowledged that your client is a persistent liar - how exactly do you decide which lies to believe?"

But he won't - it is just a photo opportunity and publicity tour..

This is why I am wondering in my mind, was KC the South Park fan or was it JB (or a team member) who was the South Park fan and given what she had said, retrofitted it all. I am sure in those visits (EF had many long one, right) somebody could have told her all about south park so when she went to the psychologists she could add details. Perhaps her own team set it up for 'crazy' KC to take the sword if those *itches of WS ever put it all together.
Or, KC used her knowledge to feed her lies and she is the fan.

I am still undecided, but I strongly feel it is one of those two scenario's cause it surely is not a coincidence, IMHO.

I have watched maybe 1 or 2 episodes and they are offensive to me, but aren't the 20-somethings, or mostly guys those ages, late teens/twenties the typical audience?

I keep coming back to her 31-day-stay with Tony L and his roommates, and FCA hanging with that gang of motley partying college guys during those days, that they were all watching these episodes, or re-runs of these episodes, sitting around drinking and that is where she may have come upon this? that is what I am thinking anyway, and somehow this episode information stuck in her mind to revisit later when she came up with the molestation, someone had to ask for EXACT MOLESTATION DETAILS, i.e., JB, since she could not keep saying "GA molested me", someone said, DESCRIBE it, and hence, she remembered this and thought it would be perfect!!!! ???

IMO, MOO, etc.

I said that to my daughter last night. JB keeps alluding to George's behavior as a coverup....um if he was acting back then, he deserves an academy award. He was a grandfather madly searching for his "kidnapped" daughter.

Tim Miller - who spent time with all of these A's said about them - they are all actors and they belong in Hollywood.

I read some 5 star reviews, the book (Baez) seems to be more horrible than I thought. Baez is paraded as a hero against the corrupted system and Casey as this innocent girl who couldn`t have killed her daughter.

This is so twisted but I guess I should not expect anything else in this world.

Maybe it would help if you read some of the unfavorable reviews which are the majority and feel a bit better? And to help with that - Baez's book has now fallen to #146 in sales...

Yes of course, I stand corrected. So why did the "hackles stand up on the back of my neck when I read his name? I'll have to do an internet search to find out why that was my first reactionn...

If my memory banks are correct, he's the PI from the OJ case who found out about Mark Fuhrman's use of the "n" word.

ETA: Richard Liu interviewed JB on MSNBC interview. Same questions, same answers. BOMBSHELL! Jose is in the process of making a documentary about the case! They showed a short clip. Where's my barf bag when I need it?

Have you all noticed that on the reviews on Amazon and B&N , when the review starts to slip below a 2.5 that the '5 star reviewers start in'. I was wondering if something happens with the book if it slips below 2.5. .. Like threat of reducing the sale price.

Seems like the are working hard to keep the overal rating at least at 2.5

Tim Miller - who spent time with all of these A's said about them - they are all actors and they belong in Hollywood.

I really admire Tim Miller, but I have a different location in mind for where they belong.

Have you all noticed that on the reviews on Amazon and B&N , when the review starts to slip below a 2.5 that the '5 star reviewers start in'. I was wondering if something happens with the book if it slips below 2.5. .. Like threat of reducing the sale price.

Seems like the are working hard to keep the overal rating at least at 2.5

It is probably the publishers employees writing those reviews, they want them to sell!

You can check these episodes out. I don't like south park. Find it vile but here you go Dizzy.

I tolerated about 20 minutes and didnt hear what is being reported lol

thanks for the link, I remember when this show came out the young writers got rich but I dont see how

I tolerated about 20 minutes and didnt hear what is being reported lol

thanks for the link, I remember when this show came out the young writers got rich but I dont see how

The most important one refers to this: It's details of her abuse by GA included playing "pet the bald mouse until it sneezed milk". One of the SP lines has that exact "sneezing milk" terminology.

ETA: This episode aired April 2008

Thanks, but I actually like the idea of sending pictures while holding Ashton's book.

That would make his short hairs stand on end, and I'm all for that!

Other ideas - sending him pictures of his pages lining people's bird cages, under a pile of puppy poop, under a truck tire, or best yet....

HIS BOOK FLOATING IN MY POOL!

I believe Amazon allows customer photos with their review. Just sayin'...

If my memory banks are correct, he's the PI from the OJ case who found out about Mark Fuhrman's use of the "n" word.

ETA: Richard Liu interviewed JB on MSNBC interview. Same questions, same answers. BOMBSHELL! Jose is in the process of making a documentary about the case! They showed a short clip. Where's my barf bag when I need it?

Good grief, I`m going to have to distance myself from the case again.

Sorry, just talking about me, me, me and my feelings. :) (What other place do I have..)

These phony reviews keep saying that le leaked info to the media. Bull. Jb is the one that kept pulling thee media in from the beginning. One reviewer even said le did it to taint the jury pool. Isn't that exactly what jb did?

Can I be in it? Can I be in it?!!

Yup and speak of the devil....this just happened to appear on a gossip site....I won't link to it, I'll just cut and paste a little:

West Palm Beach tongues have been wagging since ****** offered a $1,000-bounty for evidence that alleged child killer Casey Anthony is living in Palm Beach County’s biggest city.
It would make sense for Anthony to hang out with McKenna.
In the private investigation community, McKenna is somewhat of a folk hero.
He was credited with finding evidence that got fallen football icon OJ Simpson cleared in 1997 of the double murder of his ex-wife and a friend.
And last year, McKenna was the lead investigator for Anthony’s defense. Eventually, the Orlando woman was found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old toddler Caylee a year ago.
Records show McKenna’s homestead is a $300,000-house on Cortez Road, on West Palm’s south east side. He also owns an apartment on NE 1 Court near downtown Boynton Beach.

These phony reviews keep saying that le leaked info to the media. Bull. Jb is the one that kept pulling thee media in from the beginning. One reviewer even said le did it to taint the jury pool. Isn't that exactly what jb did?

He didn't need to. The Sunshine Laws in Florida made every depo and every shred of evidence available to the public. We all read every word.

Besides - Baez didn't read all that material - we know that for sure. He just leaked his inaccuracies like- there was sandwich meat left in the packages in the trunk. Definitely proven as "not true" at the Frye hearings.

Besides the SP thing.. and the fact that I just do not believe that GA abused casey sexually... there is alot of other little things in what JB is saying that bug me..
First off you have casey writing in jail note that she is starting to remember.. then all of a sudden she remembers all the details and all the south park things.. hmmmm lol..

then.. this buggs me.. if someone was a pedophile.. he would like little girls.. (or boys)..
and would lose interest in them when they reach pub. But JB turns around and says. casey says that GA raped her again when she was 18 and uses that for a reason that GA would think that caylee was his child.. Like so many things that he comes up with.. IT MAKES NO SENSE. .. He also claims that lee felt casey up.. that he (lee) leared that activity from his dad.. HUH??????? I donno.. to me its crazy making chit.. that he is saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nottinghillhandyman