Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Piers Morgan hasn't cancelled JB because CM and FCA have made him an offer and the cancellation is one of their conditions. I don't trust any of these modsnips.

I don't trust them either, but I would not be too upset if this is true. Because it would indicate something I have been waiting patiently to see...them starting to turn on each other.

A_News_Junkie, that was a great review you wrote on Amazon in regard to Baez' book! I loved it and right on!!!

:thumb: :cheer:

:yourock:

I don't trust them either, but I would not be too upset if this is true. Because it would indicate something I have been waiting patiently to see...them starting to turn on each other.

Great point!!

I wish we really knew why Jose cancelled? Or if CNN cancelled because Jose was refusing to answer questions about South Park. IMO, Jose would not cancel a media performance unless he was going to be embarrassed (Stolen South Park references). I really thinks Piers Morgan (and his producers) wanted to call him out and he threw a fit. I bet we will see a cancellation on the View if we put some effort into them getting familiar with South Park and Casey's stolen lies. :floorlaugh: I'm thinking about going after Elizabeth and Whoopie with this information and think I should maybe contact their agents (via mail or twitter) because I think it would be a better way to get them to listen.

I think Joy is the only one brave enough to bring this up in front of him BUT, beings Barbara and Jose are such buddies now, she'd probably forbid it.

This Youtube video demonstrates how to find an Amazon review of JB's book that is written by Ron Manta (Sparker) - but in following the wish list of this reviewer it seems that it was actually - guess who - Baez.

MantaBaezAVI - YouTube

BBM
That name is familiar...so I took a leisurely stroll through cyberspace...very leisurely..

Ron Manto is a partner with Baez in the BMG Law Group that was incorporated in Jan 2012..head office...yup Simpson Rd, Kissimmee...Baez's office

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...names_comp_name=BMGLAWFIRM&names_filing_type=

BBM
That name is familiar...so I took a leisurely stroll through cyberspace...very leisurely..

Ron Manto is a partner with Baez in the BMG Law Group that was incorportated in Jan 2012..head office...yup Simpson Rd, Kissimmee...Baez's office

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...names_comp_name=BMGLAWFIRM&names_filing_type=

Thank you, Intermezzo! I had the same feeling; searched 3 pages worth and gave up. I'm not the least surprised that you were the one who found the connection ~ Your skills (and patience) are still admirable. :tyou:

A cautious word ~ If the link between Jose Baez's Amazon moniker and his real name were this easily traced ~ So is everyone else's that posts comments.

Perhaps we should zero out our wish lists if we want our comments to remain anonymous?

(I know, I know, I'm overly cautious. But it's because I was so publicly outed by the defense investigators. Don't want the same to happen to anyone else!)

There is a 5-star reviewer in Amazon.com (with initials DH, dated July 4) that went at great lengths to dispute the South Park theory.
Claims there was a cartoon called Danger Mouse that had a hamster that sneezed up milk. He said:
"You might recall - if you are my age or older - a cartoon called "Danger Mouse." This was the first British cartoon to make it on U.S. TV. It ran original episodes from 1984-1992. One of the most famous episodes involved Danger Mouse having a sneeze attack, and his sidekick hamster, Penrod, sneezed up milk!"
Now, I don't know how a sneeze attack and a hamster sneezing up milk has the same innuendos as SP petting the bald-headed mouse.
And this sneeze attack was one of the most famous episodes? Wow, they are reaching. (this review came from a Casey worshipper, so 'nuf said)

Did some research....it was not DangerMouse who had the sneezing fits...and the hamster sidekick was named PenFold
The character Agent 57 had sneezing fits in one episode...

Agent 57: Initially, a master of disguise, Agent 57 later gained the ability to alter his own molecular structure to transform into any appearance he wished. This ability went temporarily out of control in one episode when he contracted a cold, causing him to involuntarily change shape whenever he sneezed. ramming his tea-trolley into a sensitive piece of equipment.

Season 6 Episode 119 "The Spy Who Stayed in with a Cold" "Agent 57" had sneezing fits, Danger Mouse asked him if he could transform himself into his original appearance; Agent 57 obliged, and Danger Mouse looked down at the floorboard of the Mark III and was horrified by the sight (unseen by the audience). After gathering himself from the shock, Danger Mouse asked Agent 57 to please transform into something heavier; Agent 57 transformed into a hippo, and the excess weight dropped the Mark III.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Danger_Mouse_episodes"]List of Danger Mouse episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Well Duh for Steve Helling cause CA sent that necklace via Baez when FCA was first sprung out of jail a year ago. There were her Ohio pics with her wearing it - so who knows if the pact thing is true - I mean c'mon - can you see FCA wearing anything dedicated to her daughter - I mean the one she murdered - 24/7?

Methinks little Stevie is making copy....

Oh, I imagine the pact is true on Cindy's part, but a big joke for FCA.
She probably dumped the ashes and proudly wears the necklace 24/7, laughing to herself about how she has pulled another one over on her mom, her lawyers and the public. To her it's just another piece of jewelry, fancy one at that.
Who would ever think to check if the ashes were still there?

Did some research....it was not DangerMouse who had the sneezing fits...and the hamster sidekick was named PenFold
The character Agent 57 had sneezing fits in one episode...

Agent 57: Initially, a master of disguise, Agent 57 later gained the ability to alter his own molecular structure to transform into any appearance he wished. This ability went temporarily out of control in one episode when he contracted a cold, causing him to involuntarily change shape whenever he sneezed. ramming his tea-trolley into a sensitive piece of equipment.

Season 6 Episode 119 "The Spy Who Stayed in with a Cold" "Agent 57" had sneezing fits, Danger Mouse asked him if he could transform himself into his original appearance; Agent 57 obliged, and Danger Mouse looked down at the floorboard of the Mark III and was horrified by the sight (unseen by the audience). After gathering himself from the shock, Danger Mouse asked Agent 57 to please transform into something heavier; Agent 57 transformed into a hippo, and the excess weight dropped the Mark III.

List of Danger Mouse episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the "supporters" were even wrong on that!

Now all we need to discover is who thought God was talking when they sneezed! :floorlaugh:

I just watched a preview of Defending Casey Anthony and JB said he went to Walmart at 3 am to buy a saw to saw open Caylee Anthonys skull open.

THANK YOU - I have read so many lies this week, I am not sure the origin of each lie anymore! Plus, I tried to screen the media performances so if he slipped, I could upload it to youtube............and then there is that GOD AWFUL SOUTH PARK (Sorry to any south park fans who might be here - but so not my taste at all!), then there are the flower children and their mini me's --- so I was doubting my memory!

:gthanks:

THANK YOU - I have read so many lies this week, I am not sure the origin of each lie anymore! Plus, I tried to screen the media performances so if he slipped, I could upload it to youtube............and then there is that GOD AWFUL SOUTH PARK (Sorry to any south park fans who might be here - but so not my taste at all!), then there are the flower children and their mini me's --- so I was doubting my memory!

A preview of "Defending Casey Anthony"? Where is that?

I just watched a preview of Defending Casey Anthony and JB said he went to Walmart at 3 am to buy a saw to saw open Caylee Anthonys skull open.

. . . and this is an accomplishment that he's so proud of that he would publicize it?

OMGosh! He's even worse than I thought. He has no moral compass!

BBM

Ron Manto is a partner with Baez in the BMG Law Group that was incorportated in Jan 2012..head office...yup Simpson Rd, Kissimmee...Baez's office

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP and it be this darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO on the find! :Crown::sundae::pcguru:
(Hey jose, what ya think of us now? LMAO ROF) TEAM SIDEBAR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

You are welcome, I was listening to it when you posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012