Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a depo that included info that CA called said zanny number only to find out it was actually the number of one of her friends.
But none of the what if's matter to me - because it was FCA who couldn't produce her child after 31 days and it was FCA who told the LE about Zanny and it was FCA who was charged with capital murder. For me watching at that time, CA was a grandmother who'd gone off the deep end but the right one was arrested and stood trial.

If CA had taken Caylee and hidden her from FCA do you think FCA would have sat in jail to protect her mother for four years? She hates her mother - so IMO - no way. The carp that CA pulled at least to me anyway was just rubbish stuff. You could see the LE and the prosecution were treating her like an annoying wasp and basically paid no attention to what she said as they progressed with the case. IMO

Also the phrase "is this like the last time" that Lee asked - to me didn't have anything to do with CA but was something FCA had pulled in the past.

But then, we all have differing opinions and that's a good thing. We wouldn't want to be sheep like FCA's jury.:maddening:

Can't rehash the past now, it's over with, but will we ever really know the real truth; depositions or no deposition, or just what was given to the masses in entirety? I don't think the majority of people are sheep where it relates to fca, at the same time, I don't think a lot of people are giving out free passes to any of the others who muddied the waters for her. Got to admit, it is the most bizarre case that will go down in history. Nobody will ever forget it nor forgive it. Like the OH. cop said it best 'The answer is sitting in that room'.

On top of the actual murder, what do you guys believe was the most egregious act committed?
e.g.
- Letting parents find the car, open the trunk, smell the smell and drive it home
-Fabrication of fake nanny
-Dumping of child, like garbage (and/or family pets) so close to home
-Blaming George/Lee

My answer is Dumping Caylee's body, but there is more to it than that. Casey's treatment of Caylee's body after she murdered her, to me, was the most egregious act after the actual murder.

Casey drove around with Caylee's lifeless body in the trunk of her car. While she was having sex with Tony (hours after Caylee had died) Caylee's lifeless body lay in the trunk of her car. Dead. It was like nothing ever happened and she hadn't a care in the world. The hours and hours she spent driving around in those 2-odd-something-days with Caylee's body in her trunk still gets to me. The way she was able to blame the smell of Caylee's decomposing body on George running over an animal or squirrels climbing up her engine and dying. 31 days later -- when 911 was finally called -- Casey went and sat in the closed off garage with the car. No one else could stand the stench, but Casey was drawn to it. Like a serial killer, she, imo, enjoyed the smell of her "greatest accomplishment."

The act of throwing Caylee's body into those woods to be eaten by scavengers ties into this. The entire treatment of Caylee's remains was Casey's most vile act after the murder. She watched the world look for Caylee, dead or alive, and all along she knew Caylee was just within walking distance from the home Caylee grew up in.

I could go on and on, but it still makes me so very mad!

Oh Boy! Where does one even begin?
I guess for me the coldness of it all, which led to all the lies to cover up a horrible murder of a 2 1/2 year old child Caylee. And lastly. CFCA is free to go anywhere and everywhere she wants to, leaving behind more distruction in her wake.

Thank You! That's pretty much the nutshell. It is beyond amazing all that has happened in the wake of the verdict, so many strange and unusual events took place, it all just can't be a fluke.

I do think there is truth in the pet testimony. They said that the first pet was wrapped up by the Vet for them to bring home and bury. GA & CA said he/they used packing tape around the snoot, LA said it was duct tape, lol, who would have thought he'd go in a different direction concerning the tape. Annnyyywho! I just feel that CFCA had a great education on how to wrap up a dead body.

Not sure what else a vet would send a dead pet home in if not a plastic/garbage bag? FCA put her in the cloth bag, then two garbage bags, and she didn't use the duct tape on the bags, she put it on Caylee's face.

And she didn't gently bury Caylee - she carried her around in the trunk of her car until the decomp smell was so bad that she threw the bag off the side of the road. I do not see a parallel here at all, unless you could compare it to how the family as do most families, get rid of their garbage. For me it was more defense crapola. As for Lee - if that's what his parents did - there was no point in lying about it on the stand. But I don't see at all how that prompted FCA's behaviour. :moo:

I do think there is truth in the pet testimony. They said that the first pet was wrapped up by the Vet for them to bring home and bury. GA & CA said he/they used packing tape around the snoot, LA said it was duct tape, lol, who would have thought he'd go in a different direction concerning the tape. Annnyyywho! I just feel that CFCA had a great education on how to wrap up a dead body.

This bizarre family - the stuff they do never ends! I just could not take my beloved pet and put him in a trash dump swamp,not knowing what will happen to his remains- washed up with a storm, dug up by scavengers- most people who love their pets treat them with much more regard than they do - at least bury them in your own backyard. No wonder CA thinks there was nothing to get too upset about when Casey dumped ' the shell' of Caylee out in the swamp!

Can't rehash the past now, it's over with, but will we ever really know the real truth; depositions or no deposition, or just what was given to the masses in entirety? I don't think the majority of people are sheep where it relates to fca, at the same time, I don't think a lot of people are giving out free passes to any of the others who muddied the waters for her. Got to admit, it is the most bizarre case that will go down in history. Nobody will ever forget it nor forgive it. Like the OH. cop said it best 'The answer is sitting in that room'.

IMO - the important facts of the case were not muddied at all - so what if a couple of people said she was a good mother and her mother lied about her computer searches, and CA removed some clothes, and used a can of febreeze on the interior. The real evidence was basic, overwhelming and non-debateable in this case and I am only suggesing the jury were like sheep to fold to what the foreman decided.

On top of the actual murder, what do you guys believe was the most egregious act committed?
e.g.
- Letting parents find the car, open the trunk, smell the smell and drive it home
-Fabrication of fake nanny
-Dumping of child, like garbage (and/or family pets) so close to home
-Blaming George/Lee

Accusing George of molesting her and humiliating him in public in court, just so she could slither out of the punishment for what she knows she alone did. I never had much respect for GA but what she did in her defense was beyond disgusting..

This bizarre family - the stuff they do never ends! I just could not take my beloved pet and put him in a trash dump swamp,not knowing what will happen to his remains- washed up with a storm, dug up by scavengers- most people who love their pets treat them with much more regard than they do - at least bury them in your own backyard. No wonder CA thinks there was nothing to get too upset about when Casey dumped ' the shell' of Caylee out in the swamp!

Huh? I don't remember Lee testifying they threw their pets in either the garbage or the swamp?

Huh? I don't remember Lee testifying they threw their pets in either the garbage or the swamp?
Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, was then asked about the burial of family pets. He said his parents were typically in charge of the burials.

http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/199219/81/casey-anthonys-family-describes-pet-burials-

Lee Anthony also testified that the family would bury their pets in black plastic bags in their backyard. He said his parents were typically the ones responsible for the burial process.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/0...-takes-stand-family-members-testify-about-pet-

IMO - the important facts of the case were not muddied at all - so what if a couple of people said she was a good mother and her mother lied about her computer searches, and CA removed some clothes, and used a can of febreeze on the interior. The real evidence was basic, overwhelming and non-debateable in this case and I am only suggesing the jury were like sheep to fold to what the foreman decided.

How do we really know what was said about all the phone calls was even true? How do we really know if they did wrap their pets like that? Just because t was said it doesn't make it true. We all could go around and around until time infinate, but one thing is for sure, there was a lot of balled up confusion associated with this case that will keep people guessing for a long time. Another thing for sure is fca told her share of stories and to put everybody on these wild goose chases and end result is their theory is that Caylee drowned, doesn't pass muster. She knows, she knows what happened, and she keeps her trap shut for the one she loves? Who did she really love here anyway? My guess, only herself and her bella cut the cheese velveeta. I'll never get over the fact Caylee was sitting in those bags, thrown like garbage - it's like shrugging the shoulders and saying oh well, life moves on. That is sheer insanity! This is a person who has no soul, no feelings at all.

Accusing George of molesting her and humiliating him in public in court, just so she could slither out of the punishment for what she knows she alone did. I never had much respect for GA but what she did in her defense was beyond disgusting..

I know the only thing that mattered at the time was focusing only on the trial itself and the charges against fca, but with such bold statements about GA, wouldn't one think somebody would then investigate him on those statements? I haven't seen anything as such yet. I mean, it's like this other trial where, true, 10 years went by before the ultimate conviction came to pass and got a vile perp where he should have been a long time ago, but where is there anything filed on GA? That is very serious to say things like that. Let's say this was true and lets say fca didn't want to press any charges against him, would what she had to say matter? I mean, wouldn't someone in authority step in and investigate the claim no matter what? It hasn't happened yet, don't think it ever will. True or not true, it still is not the reason what happened to Caylee.

It's times like these I wish it could be manditory to get the old truth serum out and do LDTs, kwim? Not for this claim so much, but more about what happened to Caylee. That is what matters the most and why? Why take out agression on a sweet innocent baby? If fca didn't want her, she could have just put her up for adoption.

Not sure what else a vet would send a dead pet home in if not a plastic/garbage bag? FCA put her in the cloth bag, then two garbage bags, and she didn't use the duct tape on the bags, she put it on Caylee's face.

And she didn't gently bury Caylee - she carried her around in the trunk of her car until the decomp smell was so bad that she threw the bag off the side of the road. I do not see a parallel here at all, unless you could compare it to how the family as do most families, get rid of their garbage. For me it was more defense crapola. As for Lee - if that's what his parents did - there was no point in lying about it on the stand. But I don't see at all how that prompted FCA's behaviour. :moo:

Oh Gosh I wish I could explain myself correctly. The tape was put around the dogs snout and mouth to keep it closed before bagging (I do think the dog bags were taped as well at least in my mind). Which in my mind explains how Caylee's face was taped up so well that the mandible was still attached by the tape. Ah gee I'll never make sense, lol.

Slithering back to my hidy hole, lol.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, was then asked about the burial of family pets. He said his parents were typically in charge of the burials.

http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/199219/81/casey-anthonys-family-describes-pet-burials-

Lee Anthony also testified that the family would bury their pets in black plastic bags in their backyard. He said his parents were typically the ones responsible for the burial process.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/0...-takes-stand-family-members-testify-about-pet-

Thank you RR0004 - that is how I remember it. I was responding to a paralled drawn by the defense that because the family put their pets in garbage bags and buried them, that gave FCA the idea to toss Caylee in the swamp in a garbage bag.

More smoke and mirrors from the defense. Like the only thing this family disposes of anything in black garbage bags is their pets?:waitasec: Seems to me black garbage bags are what everyone uses for their garbage - wrapping pets is a very small aside. IMO

Oh Gosh I wish I could explain myself correctly. The tape was put around the dogs snout and mouth to keep it closed before bagging (I do think the dog bags were taped as well at least in my mind). Which in my mind explains how Caylee's face was taped up so well that the mandible was still attached by the tape. Ah gee I'll never make sense, lol.

Slithering back to my hidy hole, lol.

Nope - no duct tape on the family pets themselves - used to make the packages more compact. Did not hear anything about the pets faces. Who would do that? No one is seeing the pet in the bag....

LMAO!
No LG, she's talking about the way Caylee was disposed of and that she wouldn't even dispose of her animals the way Caylee was.

Okay, so I didn't slither away yet.

I know the only thing that mattered at the time was focusing only on the trial itself and the charges against fca, but with such bold statements about GA, wouldn't one think somebody would then investigate him on those statements? I haven't seen anything as such yet. I mean, it's like this other trial where, true, 10 years went by before the ultimate conviction came to pass and got a vile perp where he should have been a long time ago, but where is there anything filed on GA? That is very serious to say things like that. Let's say this was true and lets say fca didn't want to press any charges against him, would what she had to say matter? I mean, wouldn't someone in authority step in and investigate the claim no matter what? It hasn't happened yet, don't think it ever will. True or not true, it still is not the reason what happened to Caylee.

It's times like these I wish it could be manditory to get the old truth serum out and do LDTs, kwim? Not for this claim so much, but more about what happened to Caylee. That is what matters the most and why? Why take out agression on a sweet innocent baby? If fca didn't want her, she could have just put her up for adoption.

Both the prosecution and the LE issued statements to say there was no evidence whatsoever that GA or LA had molested anyone. There is simply no truth to it. At one time posters talked about incest, which was quickly disproven by the DNA tests. I don't know why rumors persist except that they are salacious and founded in the defense camps.

Why didn't she give her up for adoption? Because FCA didn't want her and since she didn't want her parents to have her and keep bugging her about caring/visiting her, she believed Caylee was hers to dispose of in any way she wanted.

How do we really know what was said about all the phone calls was even true? How do we really know if they did wrap their pets like that? Just because t was said it doesn't make it true. We all could go around and around until time infinate, but one thing is for sure, there was a lot of balled up confusion associated with this case that will keep people guessing for a long time. Another thing for sure is fca told her share of stories and to put everybody on these wild goose chases and end result is their theory is that Caylee drowned, doesn't pass muster. She knows, she knows what happened, and she keeps her trap shut for the one she loves? Who did she really love here anyway? My guess, only herself and her bella cut the cheese velveeta. I'll never get over the fact Caylee was sitting in those bags, thrown like garbage - it's like shrugging the shoulders and saying oh well, life moves on. That is sheer insanity! This is a person who has no soul, no feelings at all.

That is true BigMomma, but I do think that that is where CFCA learned to tape so to speak cuz Caylee's face was so well taped that the mandible was still in place.

LMAO!
No LG, she's talking about the way Caylee was disposed of and that she wouldn't even dispose of her animals the way Caylee was.

Okay, so I didn't slither away yet.

I was actually responding to you and FCA's education in wrapping dead bodies. And no reason to slither away - not you or anyone else. We're talking some evidence here but some of it is opinion and all is discussion. We can't have a discussion if we all agree on everything can we? :seeya:

Okay - I'm going to quit bugging you by disagreeing with you and do some work which is what I should be doing instead of sliding in here to chat.

It might be helpful to look up Dr. Robert Hare and his work/definitions of a psychopath/sociopath. Then it's not as difficult to understand how FCA could kill Caylee and spend the rest of the next 24 hours in bed with Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member