Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGosh!!!!! Won't 'Zanny' and her attorneys love this excerpt? Can they use it in their suit?

LOL, 'Zanny' might get all the royalties. Happy dance.

:seeya: I guess 'some people' have no sense and get brave enough to try and go swimming in shark infested waters, kwim? :waitasec:

That's what gets me.
The DT believes everything that FCA told them to be the truth when everything was really lies, but they think LE should have known her lies were part of her fantasy and not to be believed or even considered.

they dont believe it really. they're trying to avoid cognitive dissonance.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

how could he possibly think that was funny? that's actually sickening.

you know, I really tried to give JB the benefit of the doubt because he is as dumb as a bag of rocks, but he really is something else. just like offender anthony.

Ahhhh! Is this the reason he called her 'Rosebud'? :floorlaugh:

I hope you adorable little puppy dog will recuperate quickly. They are such a source of joy :seeya:

More like tbe other movie.... Redrum, redrum

Is he trying to say he is qualified and can also diagnose? Mental, hu? Or is it :what: Crazy like a Fox?

The problem was he couldn't find any court approved psychiatrist or mental illness professional to actually testify and say she had "mental issues". She was looked at by a professional when Judge Stan Stickland first charged her - and the only problem she had was that "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers".

So blow on Jose!

OMGosh!!!!! Won't 'Zanny' and her attorneys love this excerpt? Can they use it in their suit?

OMG! Thank you! Quick Strawberry or someone who tweets - tweet Morgan and Morgan!!!!

You are so right - he will be sorry for that one - well he won't but FCA will!

I'm a few hours late with this but!

Happy Birthday to Wonders - Happy Birthday to Wonders! Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to You-u-u-u! Aaaannnndd Many More!:bdsong: ... :bdscroll: ..... :bdsurprise:

And consider yourself lucky you can't hear me singing that...:what:

So - is anyone here good at compiling complicated stats?

Maybe we could keep a running total of Baez book sales vs Ashton's sales pre-release and then after the release?

Oh wait - wait - I can do it! :seeya:

Pre-release Jeff Ashton: thousands Jose Baez: one giveaway

Post release: Jeff Ashton: Many more thousands
Jose Baez: A few more giveaways.......:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

how could he possibly think that was funny? that's actually sickening.

you know, I really tried to give JB the benefit of the doubt because he is as dumb as a bag of rocks, but he really is something else. just like offender anthony.
...wait...I don't dare read the link...when was this drive that they took...after the verdict?

Article dated: July 25, 2011

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/0...ct-baez-reportedly-negotiating-deals-networks

Meanwhile, there were reports over the weekend that one of Anthony’s other attorneys was in New York negotiating for such an interview. The New York Post and TMZ reported that Jose Baez was staying at a luxury New York hotel and discussing possible deals with ABC, NBC and CBS.

Article dated: August 1, 2011

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-01/...judge-stan-strickland-check-fraud?_s=PM:CRIME

Casey Anthony ordered back to Orlando in check fraud case

So I guess this put the kibosh on the negotiations. And, I can only assume...yes, just an assumption, that Casey was in NYC, too. Wonder if they were expecting big things to happen PDQ only to be foiled by that little bit of unfinished business.

But but but...Jose is swearing FCA will receive no financial compensation..:waitasec:

Oh really? I assume she had separate counsel advising her about signing the release that I assume she signed? (I'm making a lot of assumptions here, I know.) How could Ch--I mean whoever advised her have suggested that it was in her best interest to sign the release to allow JB to call her a mental case and a liar if she was getting no compensation??

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...iled-jose-baezs-book/story?id=16661648&page=2

"We drove around, and I had no idea where we were, but Casey did," Baez wrote. "'You know about three blocks up on the left, do you know who lives there?' she asked. 'Zanny?' I blurted out. We cracked up laughing. 'Don't make me punch you,' she said."

This.....Yeah, what a crack up.

Its just never ending, and I think the next few weeks will be like ripping a healing scab off. I think I am at a point where I just can't hear or read about this anymore.

Oh haha. Funny. :waitasec: Where is the human decency?

Do you think he got used to it after complaint #5 or 6...or?

I think he was more depressed because his wife was probably not to happy about him and CA.There was a lot of speculation about them surfacing.I for one believe she played him .CA is not only a liar but a manipulator.The smiles aimed at him and getting up close and personal.Yep she knew what she was doing.The many times she was in his office for long stays.She used him,just like all the others she used.Then hung him out to dry.IMO
:what:

Wow just wow.I wish they would just disbar him.He needs a different profession
like digging ditches.He would be good at that because he has already dug himself a hole to China. :banghead:

OMG! Thank you! Quick Strawberry or someone who tweets - tweet Morgan and Morgan!!!!

You are so right - he will be sorry for that one - well he won't but FCA will!

I'll do that today! Actually I was going to tweet him and ask if he would help GA sue JB for libel...

So - is anyone here good at compiling complicated stats?

Maybe we could keep a running total of Baez book sales vs Ashton's sales pre-release and then after the release?

Oh wait - wait - I can do it! :seeya:

Pre-release Jeff Ashton: thousands Jose Baez: one giveaway

Post release: Jeff Ashton: Many more thousands
Jose Baez: A few more giveaways.......:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ashton has made some serious money for his book, as he should, because
(a) he actually wrote it and (b) the contents are true.
Baez had to pay the publishers to put out his ghostwritten crock of ----
IMO :notgood:

I only buy books to educate or entertain myself. Baez' "tell-all" neener-neener to the public, LE, and prosecution would do neither. It can rot in the dollar bin.

One thing I do know. Reputable publishers have staff to fact-check and legal staff to point out issues of liability. I wonder if his "botique" publisher had him sign a waiver of immunity, pulling themselves out of liability?

Between Baez and Rielle H., I see lawsuits looming on the horizon.

BBM. For the record, Ashton's book was as "ghostwritten" as Baez's. "Imperfect Justice" was co-written by Lisa Pulitzer, a former New York Times correspondent who has written other true-crime books, including "Portrait of a Monster," about Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Not only that, based on the speed it was written, IMO, he was writing the book before and during the trial itself, while he was being paid by the State of Florida to prosecute Casey Anthony.

Ashton has made some serious money for his book, as he should, because
(a) he actually wrote it and (b) the contents are true.
Baez had to pay the publishers to put out his ghostwritten crock of ----
IMO :notgood:

BBM. For the record, Ashton's book was as "ghostwritten" as Baez's. "Imperfect Justice" was co-written by Lisa Pulitzer, a former New York Times correspondent who has written other true-crime books, including "Portrait of a Monster," about Joran van der Sloot, a suspect in the 2005 disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Not only that, based on the speed it was written, IMO, he was writing the book before and during the trial itself, while he was being paid by the State of Florida to prosecute Casey Anthony.

There was no doubt that Jeff Ashton, like Linda B was working 15 hours a day, seven days a week so it is curious to believe he wrote this book while prosecuting this case. His book is based on court documents and it would take what - a month to dictate his comments for this book.

In the end what will matter are the stats. And at first glance at sales and pre-orders before the Baez release vs Jeff Ashton's - it appears this isn't even a contest.

IMO - Jeff wrote this book to clear his mind and shed this case once he'd resigned from his job - Baez wrote his tome as a last ditch attempt to make money after everything else he tried to promote himself was a "no-go". :moo:

I will say one thing -- and it will be good to know -- If George doesn't file a slanderous lawsuit against Jose Baez for the molestation allegations, we will know George was in on it from the very beginning.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member