Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Caylee.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...with-case.html

re the bold: huh?

disappointed, hearing that, from him

Weird... :waitasec: Does he mean all the media appearances, or that sign George towed around town, or the fund raising or the hiring of their own :giggle: private investigator?

Just how shielded from the world is a Judge?? :what:

"I last saw my Granddaughter Sun June 8th"

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473803/Statement---Cynthia-Anthony-Written-2008-0715

Here is CA at the bond hearing back in July 22, 2008 -
Cindy Anthony Bond Testimony 7/22/08 - YouTube

Back then, I think I needed to believe that finding Caylee and getting to the truth of the matter was their only concern and agenda. Then the 3+ years of the CA and GA side show flushed that belief right down the toilet.

I wonder when the Dr Phil money will run out? When it does, who will be the first one to turn?

I still want to know why they haven't had to account for all that money. Where is it .. what was spent and on what ... how much is left? We may have our suspicions but shouldn't someone (like the IRS) be asking questions?

I still want to know why they haven't had to account for all that money. Where is it .. what was spent and on what ... how much is left? We may have our suspicions but shouldn't someone (like the IRS) be asking questions?

Well - Cindy IS listed on FCA bankruptcy application as a creditor....:innocent:

Weird... :waitasec: Does he mean all the media appearances, or that sign George towed around town, or the fund raising or the hiring of their own :giggle: private investigator?

Just how shielded from the world is a Judge?? :what:

Well, he did say he dosen't watch TV and when he does he watch's Animal Planet or some such channel, can't remember exactly.

You'd think all these 'journalists' falling over themselves to interview the felon would turn their attention to the real story- what happened to the money in the fund?

He only represents the best,eh? This perp shot a veteran in the back of the head....

It's unfathomable that he is still practicing law. The citizens of FL must demand more from their legal system. Yet nothing seems to change. Bizarre.

Marcia Clark on Dr Drew tonight doing Jodi Arias commentary. said that every judge's job is to referee proceedings, keep it fair, keep it within legal guidelines, and let both sides play it out. another duty is to control the flow of evidence, which JA judge is not doing, ie: not instructing JA when blathering to "answer the question"

MC also said CA's JBPerry is a good example of a judge doing the job correctly: controlling the lawyers, controlling the courtroom

:what:

oh yikes - in light of today's hearing, I just couldn't resist this image - looks familiar doesn't it?

tumblr_m6e50qG5BP1r7n8qco2_250.png

oh yikes - in light of today's hearing, I just couldn't resist this image - looks familiar doesn't it?

tumblr_m6e50qG5BP1r7n8qco2_250.png

It appears that due to her "getting away with murder" and her stupid lawyers who could not counsel her into the truth, she cannot avail herself in appealing for mercy, honest confession, repentance and ultimate forgiveness and redemption. So, therefore, her only recourse IS descent into madness. Very sad.

The jury should have let her have prison. She would have at least had a chance at friends, counseling, support, education and sanity and a life.

Mother texts stomach turning image of second grade son's face wrapped in duct tape to his father, her ex who immediately went to authorities.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/mom-charged-with-allegedly-duct-taping-sons-face-18565722

How any mother would do this to her child as a joke of some kind is way beyond my comprehension.

Tragically we have seen and I guess will continue to see copy cat child murders after FCA was acquitted and how many more have been committed that haven't reached national news levels.

Murder in itself is evil, but the murder on your own child is evil incarnate. May FCA never escape from the prison she made for herself.

How any mother would do this to her child as a joke of some kind is way beyond my comprehension.

Tragically we have seen and I guess will continue to see copy cat child murders after FCA was acquitted and how many more have been committed that haven't reached national news levels.

Murder in itself is evil, but the murder on your own child is evil incarnate. May FCA never escape from the prison she made for herself.

Who has gotten away with murder through acquittal after Casey? Was Baby Lisa, for example, a copycat murder of Caylee? Or Ayla? I don't think what happened to either of those girls was premeditated. Wouldn't hiding your murdered child's body be something anyone would think to do? The Cummings/Croslins got rid of Haleigh's body, and that was back when we all thought Casey was going to Death Row. If anyone is copying what Casey did, it would be in the courtroom. Prosecutors also might be more reluctant to take a case to trial after Anthony, or to "over-charge".

ETA: Are there actual examples of children who were killed because Caylee was? It would have to be premeditated and you would have to be a pretty messed up person to begin with to plan and carry out your child's murder.

On a Dr. Phil episode today about deadbeat moms, the clip shown has Dr. Phil saying that the dad called the mom derogatory names, including Casey Anthony. He says to the dad, "those are some pretty harsh things." No matter how hard it is to watch CA elude any responsibility for her actions, I take a little comfort in that her name will always have bad connotations.

Who has gotten away with murder through acquittal after Casey? Was Baby Lisa, for example, a copycat murder of Caylee? Or Ayla? I don't think what happened to either of those girls was premeditated. Wouldn't hiding your murdered child's body be something anyone would think to do? The Cummings/Croslins got rid of Haleigh's body, and that was back when we all thought Casey was going to Death Row. If anyone is copying what Casey did, it would be in the courtroom. Prosecutors also might be more reluctant to take a case to trial after Anthony, or to "over-charge".

ETA: Are there actual examples of children who were killed because Caylee was? It would have to be premeditated and you would have to be a pretty messed up person to begin with to plan and carry out your child's murder.

Two things - first you've taken my comment out of context - I was thinking of cases where mothers have put their dead child in trunks of cars or tossed them out by the side of the road. Who knows they won't be charged/found guilty/acquitted when they kill their child, I was suggesting there was less fear of punishment. And it is my opinion only.

And while you may not believe Caylee's murder was premeditated - I believe it was.

Two things - first you've taken my comment out of context - I was thinking of cases where mothers have put their dead child in trunks of cars or tossed them out by the side of the road. Who knows they won't be charged/found guilty/acquitted when they kill their child, I was suggesting there was less fear of punishment. And it is my opinion only.

And while you may not believe Caylee's murder was premeditated - I believe it was.

No doubt. Casey Anthony saw her as a burden that got in the way of her party care free life. Why would she be not upset and be partying. That should raise a red flag right there. I mean look at Diane Downs after she shot her children. She was not distraught and was happy. She sounded matter of the fact when she was interviewed.

Casey Anthony is a severely repressed individual and is repressing ugly memories from her childhood. Casey Anthony bottles up her anger over time and the more slightings she got, the more she bottled up and one day she killed Caylee in some huge fit of rage. When I say bottled up anger, think Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, or Lori Drew. They really bottled up their anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1