Sidney Moorer pretrial hearing - 18 April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopping for new counsel or already setting the wheels in motion for an appeal due to inaffective counsel?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Gosh, when someone makes your murder charges go away, you'd think the next step would be gratitude and a massive sigh of relief.

I think it's deactivated: http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/

I am trying to see what she posted, what her thoughts were during the 45 minutes between speaking to BM and calling SM back.

1:44 am – HE calls her roommate [who is out of town in Florida] & talks for 2.2 minutes
1:53 – 2:09 am – 10 posts are made to HE’s Tumblr account
2:29 am – HE tries to call the pay phone SM used earlier but doesn’t get an answer

You can view an archived page of her Tumblr account that shows her last 10 posts here (or at least a few of them): https://web.archive.org/web/20150214082051/http://hazy-dayys.tumblr.com/

If anticipation was the only force that morning, I could see that, but I'm not sure how either one of them thought that TM was not going to notice a call to his cell that lasted 4 minutes and SM's departure from the home.

That's a very tight timeline for SM and Heather to decide they just couldn't stand it another minute, for TM to then intervene, and for a successful murder and disposal plot that thus far has left no evidence to have been hatched and carried out. So, the time of day and the immediate disappearance of someone who was in the midst of a series of discrepancies about phones and which one to call, and about his marital status and the proximity of TM all seems significant to me.

According to BW, Sidney told Heather he was leaving his wife. With that being known, Heather didn't give any thought to calling his cell phone. So what if it caused a problem. He was leaving his wife. Heather obviously wasn't concerned about causing problems when she first met him. IMO

For many reasons, the planned in advance theory makes no sense. I'm left with the only theory that makes any sense to me.

That makes sense, actually. Allegedly Sydney told Heather he had left his wife. I wonder if that part was true or made up so she would agree to see him? I can see why he wouldn't want their sexual relationship to end -- a pretty young woman who was attracted to you and made that known... what's not to like about that, especially if you're a man who isn't feeling inclined to stay faithful/monogamous to a spouse.

It's sad he didn't find a way to protect Heather from the wrath of 'The Mrs' that was surely coming her way that early morning. I wonder if he stood there and watched Heather die when it all went down.

BBM --I always thought he was playing Heather in order to get her to agree. I'm not so sure now. If he was serious, I don't think he was necessarily leaving Tammy for Heather. Probably a lot of problems in the marriage.

According to BW, Sidney told Heather he was leaving his wife. With that being known, Heather didn't give any thought to calling his cell phone. So what if it caused a problem. He was leaving his wife. Heather obviously wasn't concerned about causing problems when she first met him. IMO

For many reasons, the planned in advance theory makes no sense. I'm left with the only theory that makes any sense to me.

I can buy a scenario where that he fed her a line to get her to meet with him. I can buy that after lamenting about relationship drama on Tumblr she overrode her own sense and judgment and agreed to go.

The part that makes no sense to me is where SM's announcement right after she got home from a date that he (would be) leaving his wife = a current safe distance from TM, the raging personality-disordered individual he was still living with and whom HE feared.

In a case where cell phones were controlled, people were chained to beds, boat landing truck sex are themes, the two perps were having sex in public before a murder, and where the state had to dump the murder charge direction altogether, I'm not married to any theory and think that more than one scenario is possible. One such scenario is that TM went to PTL alone. How Heather was murdered and where she is, I have no idea. The only thing I'm pretty sure about is these two had some help that morning and SM made a decision to go along with TM's program.

My first thought is.... WTH did Heather see in this guy? I just don't like this guy. A person is missing and gone and I see no concern or anything for her, he just acts likes he is crying and upset for his family who is whole and fine. Where is the proof of all his professed threats? Not one word of consolement or sympathy for the ONE person that IS missing. He is as guilty in my mind as his wife..... they are both monsters in my mind. If I was Heather's parent, and watched this pathetic interview where he was "crying" and lamenting their sad plight..... I would want to tear him limb from limb. No concern or mention of this one person in this whole thing who is missing, gone and probably dead. I have to say, if this were me, I would be making this about the young girl that is missing, not about me and my family. I would be imploring the public to find her. I would be offering her parents all of my condolences. I would BEG the public to help find her. I would NOT be making this all about me. Poor Heather. She fell in love with the wrong person and he does not even give her the respect he would give a dog and went missing. That is one person that doesn't have a soul.

Gosh, in case I wasn't clear in the above post.... I just read tons of posts where everyone is blaming Tammy, and poor Sidney is just helpless and forced to do Tammy's willing. I watched that video of Sidney and I just don't see a bit of repentance, or forced words. I don't see it. Either this guy is innocent, or he is every bit as much a participant in Heather's disappearance.... If I were being forced by my husband to participate in a murder, and the news crew were there and filming me, I would break down. I know I would. Help is finally here, I would feel. I could never help murder/hide someone and act that well if I wasn't absolutely fine and happy with what I had done. I hate reading about how Tammy is the monster, and Sidney is chained to his bed and helpless. Bullcrap. He is as complicit and heartless as she is. I don't mean to anger anyone. But to let this guy off the hook by making the wife out to be the heartless monster, and act like HE is just being led by the nose, and just being controlled....bull crap. You couldn't lead ME by the nose in a murder..... fu$$ you. Do what you think you can do to me.... you ain't doing THAT.

My first thought is.... WTH did Heather see in this guy? I just don't like this guy. A person is missing and gone and I see no concern or anything for her, he just acts likes he is crying and upset for his family who is whole and fine. Where is the proof of all his professed threats? Not one word of consolement or sympathy for the ONE person that IS missing. He is as guilty in my mind as his wife..... they are both monsters in my mind. If I was Heather's parent, and watched this pathetic interview where he was "crying" and lamenting their sad plight..... I would want to tear him limb from limb. No concern or mention of this one person in this whole thing who is missing, gone and probably dead. I have to say, if this were me, I would be making this about the young girl that is missing, not about me and my family. I would be imploring the public to find her. I would be offering her parents all of my condolences. I would BEG the public to help find her. I would NOT be making this all about me. Poor Heather. She fell in love with the wrong person and he does not even give her the respect he would give a dog and went missing. That is one person that doesn't have a soul.

His standing by while his wife denigrates the girl as a wh*re, and joining in on it himself now. He makes me sick. And maybe he was just like this with her, women are always staying with men who treat them badly. Who knows? :(

I can buy a scenario where that he fed her a line to get her to meet with him. I can buy that after lamenting about relationship drama on Tumblr she overrode her own sense and judgment and agreed to go.

The part that makes no sense to me is where SM's announcement right after she got home from a date that he (would be) leaving his wife = a current safe distance from TM, the raging personality-disordered individual he was still living with and whom HE feared.

In a case where cell phones were controlled, people were chained to beds, boat landing truck sex are themes, the two perps were having sex in public before a murder, and where the state had to dump the murder charge direction altogether, I'm not married to any theory and think that more than one scenario is possible. One such scenario is that TM went to PTL alone. How Heather was murdered and where she is, I have no idea. The only thing I'm pretty sure about is these two had some help that morning and SM made a decision to go along with TM's program.

I don't believe SM's pay phone call was the launch of an elaborate plan. The phone call was independent of TM. Beyond that point, I think more than one scenario is possible as well. Yes, Tammy may have gone to PTL alone.

Gosh, in case I wasn't clear in the above post.... I just read tons of posts where everyone is blaming Tammy, and poor Sidney is just helpless and forced to do Tammy's willing. I watched that video of Sidney and I just don't see a bit of repentance, or forced words. I don't see it. Either this guy is innocent, or he is every bit as much a participant in Heather's disappearance.... If I were being forced by my husband to participate in a murder, and the news crew were there and filming me, I would break down. I know I would. Help is finally here, I would feel. I could never help murder/hide someone and act that well if I wasn't absolutely fine and happy with what I had done. I hate reading about how Tammy is the monster, and Sidney is chained to his bed and helpless. Bullcrap. He is as complicit and heartless as she is. I don't mean to anger anyone. But to let this guy off the hook by making the wife out to be the heartless monster, and act like HE is just being led by the nose, and just being controlled....bull crap.You couldn't lead ME by the nose in a murder..... fu$$ you. Do what you think you can do to me.... you ain't doing THAT.
You haven't angered me. I totally agree. I never bought the handcuffed to the bed story nor do I believe Tammy has that much control over Sidney. I'm not sure how the controlled, led by the nose thing got started.

I don't believe SM's pay phone call was the launch of an elaborate plan. The phone call was independent of TM. Beyond that point, I think more than one scenario is possible as well. Yes, Tammy may have gone to PTL alone.

I don't believe the pay phone call was the launch of an elaborate plan either.

Gosh, in case I wasn't clear in the above post.... I just read tons of posts where everyone is blaming Tammy, and poor Sidney is just helpless and forced to do Tammy's willing. I watched that video of Sidney and I just don't see a bit of repentance, or forced words. I don't see it. Either this guy is innocent, or he is every bit as much a participant in Heather's disappearance.... If I were being forced by my husband to participate in a murder, and the news crew were there and filming me, I would break down. I know I would. Help is finally here, I would feel. I could never help murder/hide someone and act that well if I wasn't absolutely fine and happy with what I had done. I hate reading about how Tammy is the monster, and Sidney is chained to his bed and helpless. Bullcrap. He is as complicit and heartless as she is. I don't mean to anger anyone. But to let this guy off the hook by making the wife out to be the heartless monster, and act like HE is just being led by the nose, and just being controlled....bull crap. You couldn't lead ME by the nose in a murder..... fu$$ you. Do what you think you can do to me.... you ain't doing THAT.

I think TM's a flaming narcissist who controls through various forms of manipulation, but I think the bed chaining/phone control claims, as well as the tales of IE, are extensions of the theatrical lying she does about her phony life. And I thought LE was foolish to even pursue the IE charges. So there is no "poor" Sidney in my view; there is only SM the coward who, if he truly did nothing or was forced in some way, has had ample opportunity to give TM up to the state. My previous remarks about how narcissists shift blame and fear that their exposure will be the end of them is not a defense of SM. It's a statement about how narcissists function and how TM, with such theater, essentially protested too much about dumb SM and what he did to the family.

I don't think we know to what extent SM was a player; I personally don't think he wanted to see Heather dead. But I can't imagine he was locked in a closet while TM kidnapped and killed Heather and disposed of her body.

Off the topic of convo here but I can't help but drift back in thought -

Does anyone believe that that the cross country trip was bogus? Was there any proof of this trip actually taking place? Delta Dawn mentioned that there were some discrepancies with so-called photos but I'm going to go a step further and say it didn't take place at all. Something seems suspicious about it. Now, this really doesn't have anything to do with the case other than thinking that perhaps they did some planning and prepping during this time.
I can't help but think someone was watching her come home from her date in order to call so soon after - from the payphone. How far away from HE's condo is the payphone? (sorry, I know we go over and over times and places but it doesn't stick in my head).
I don't think Sidney is innocent by any means but I do think TamTam is the main act and could have very well threatened his life, his children, family, etc if he didn't help fix things and make everything "right". She's one sick puppy judging from her social media posts beginning early on.
My theories and thoughts change by the day but one stays pretty constant - they're guilty. I say this even though I'm usually the first person to tell everyone to wait until all the evidence is on the table.

Anyway, I'll stop my pain medicated, 3am ramblings...for now.

Admin Note:This thread is closed until further hearings.Please use the topic threads to continue the discussion.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member