Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.......we all knew Mark was sick......geez......

this is why I said I'm happy with yesterdays ruling....the girls will not be exposed to his half time show anymore in regards to sex fueled field trips....

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 10m

(2/2) There's evidence of some marital strife, Mark's preoccupation with sex. But without greater context, it's hard to read into too much.

Jacob Carpenter @NDN_JCarpenter 11m

(1/2) So we've been through most of Sievers docs. The takeaway: No documentation of violence, threats, inclination of motive that I've seen.

I'm looking forward to reading these texts, but sad that the girls will in all likelihood read them one day too.

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 4m

In his sex calendar, Mark says Teresa fantasized about Wayne. e. Wayne Wright pleaded guilty to killing Teresa.

..... :thinking: What was date Sam! ETA - Set up or ? I can see the defense using that. Hmmmmmm

Sam Smink @samsminkTV 4m

In his sex calendar, Mark says Teresa fantasized about Wayne.

..... :thinking: What was date Sam!
I'm sorry, but I don't believe this for a minute this is true. It's MARK's words, and he wrote that while he was planning this horrible murder. IMO
And HE was the one probably fantasizing about Wayne.

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV · 4m4 minutes ago

In his sex calendar, Mark says Teresa fantasized about Wayne. Wayne Wright pleaded guilty to killing Teresa

My heart breaks for TS family to be reading this stuff and trying to keep the girls from being exposed to the coverage of what is most certainly inappropriate for their ears and eyes must be a nightmare.

I feel angry. There are children involved. Who have lost both their parents in a short time, in the most unfathomable circumstances. And they are living it these kids. I am hurt for them. So hurt for them. I can't imagine how isolated they feel. The carnage just continues for them. It doesn't end. :(

Tlcya... Would it help if the thread for the next release is put down in the basement?

:dunno:

I'm sorry, but I don't believe this for a minute this is true. It's MARK's words, and he wrote that while he was planning this horrible murder. IMO

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV · 4m4 minutes ago

In his sex calendar, Mark says Teresa fantasized about Wayne. Wayne Wright pleaded guilty to killing Teresa

This stuff is so twisted.....good grief

We can protect them only as much as we can atthelake. It is out there. Public. Being parsed as sound bites :(

Not much we can do about that. beach will know how best to treat this release as respectfully as we can given what appears to be the nature of some of it.

who HAS the time to create a sex calendar anyways...geesssh

I'm looking forward to reading these texts, but sad that the girls will in all likelihood read them one day too.
I don't know GatorThan(Oh I finally understand your moniker's symbol, sometimes it just hits me out of the blue, lol) ...I am back to "clutching my pearls" and I mean that big time! I think this is the one "doc dump" I don't want to read.....If I read it, I will NEVER be able to unread or forget. This really is a dilemma for me. Anybody else getting butterflies about this stuff? I'm going to just follow the contributions to the thread and maybe I will get "desensitized" enough to eventually handle some of the material, but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.:puke:

My heart breaks for TS family to be reading this stuff and trying to keep the girls from being exposed to the coverage of what is most certainly inappropriate for their ears and eyes must be a nightmare.

I feel angry. There are children involved. Who have lost both their parents in a short time, in the most unfathomable circumstances. And they are living it these kids. I am hurt for them. So hurt for them. I can't imagine how isolated they feel. The carnage just continues for them. It doesn't end. :(

Mine too...and her poor mother :frown:
I feel like I'm invading her personal life, and it's not fair to her. I was hoping for texts between Mark and CWW, or Mark and HIS girlfriends, or Mark with everybody else. Not Teresa. It just makes me hate MS even more, if that is even possible.

I'm not much of a tex-ter, < (I know, not a real word) And I guarantee my texts would certainly put you to sleep. This should be a lesson to everyone, to watch what you say type/write.
I'm sure TS never dreamed her complete personal PRIVATE life would ever be broadcasted all over the National news. :frown:

Yes, probably Mark's fantasy. If Teresa was unhappy with Mark, why would she want his jailbird twin?

6:02 pm

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...killing-case-released-379844271.html?d=mobile

The text messages show Teresa Sievers was often frustrated with her husband in the weeks before her death, a contrast to their more cordial and intimate exchanges in 2013 and 2014. In one exchange, which follows Mark Sievers expressing frustration about his wife failing to answer his calls, Teresa Sievers wrote that her husband needed “to get in touch with reality.” In another exchange, this one about Mark Sievers reminding her of where she parked her car, Teresa Sievers complained it’s “that kind of helicoptering that makes me crazy.”
About three weeks before her death, Teresa Sievers asked her husband to look at the website of Discovery Cove, an amusement park in Orlando.

“I think we should go there during our vacation,” she wrote.

I don't know GatorThan(Oh I finally understand your moniker's symbol, sometimes it just hits me out of the blue, lol) ...I am back to "clutching my pearls" and I mean that big time! I think this is the one "doc dump" I don't want to read.....If I read it, I will NEVER be able to unread or forget. This really is a dilemma for me. Anybody else getting butterflies about this stuff? I'm going to just follow the contributions to the thread and maybe I will get "desensitized" enough to eventually handle some of the material, but I HIGHLY DOUBT IT.:puke:

I'm with you IQuestion. I'm holding my breath....

Yes, probably Mark's fantasy. If Teresa was unhappy with Mark, why would she want his jailbird twin?

I really wonder if this was part of the plan by making a bogus connection between CWW and his wife. .....I think Mark is lying about the CWW dream he said TS had.....this can make ppl think that CWW had enough motive with out Mark being invoved....Mark is insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59