Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a response to my email from yesterday. No one is available to email them to me until Monday. Sorry. Not happy about it at all but out of my hands.

Holy moly beach :) no need to apologize for anything you have no control over! We're all thankful for what you're doing :loveyou:

The following are my thoughts – not facts.

MS hired CWW and promised to pay him a substantial amount from the life insurance proceeds. They're such lifelong buddypals, two sides of the same coin, twins separated at birth, soulmates, whatever they are, there was no need to speak of specific amounts between them. That CWW testified that they didn't discuss a set amount doesn't bother me.

JRR was not involved in the private, two-hour planning session the night before the wedding.

CWW hired JRR to help with driving such a long distance in a short period of time. A fee of $10,000 was promised to JRR for his participation in the entire trip plus the help with the murder if needed (evidently it was). I don't discount the idea that CWW also wanted the company of his protege.

I don't believe there was any communication between MS and JRR. I think CWW made another judgement error involving JRR and telling him too much. He would have been better off hiring a stranger who knew nothing of MS. Luckily for prosecution, CWW told him too much and JRR confessed to his gf.

MS sent some cash before the murder trip to help with travel expenses and incidentals – a little carrot to dangle – a taste of the riches to come. I also believe MS left more cash for CWW and possibly JRR too at the murder scene.

I believe that if JRR goes to trial, his defense will raise the potential mitigation of JRR being a bit of a victim of CWW. A rudderless follower in need of a father-figure and CWW took full advantage of that weakness. JRR was deluded enough to think he was doing right by the mother of his child and future family security by earning money even if it was by murdering someone. CWW: “You've supporting a girlfriend, her two children and you have your own child on the way. Think of what you can do for your family with this kind of money!”

I believe that JRR is oddly, the most normal of them all. I believe that his life could have gone another way had he not met CWW. He may have been a thief before this, but not violent like CWW and MS.

TaySho has some sense of what's right, but I can't get past knowing she was a-ok with him going off to commit burglaries– felonies that would put him back in prison even if he'd never left the state. In another state no less, another violation. JRR took a major gamble and it failed. Better to be in prison for parole violation and robbery than for murdering someone for money. Better to have had a gf who begged him not to go or say that she would leave him if he risked their future by committing any crime at all. Oh, well.

Of course Wright was offered money. I agree, but think MS just hadn't decided on an actual sum 'till he got his eventual collective payouts. :) Why he's denying they had a 'money talk' is kinda nonsensical considering he's supposed to be nailing MS, though. At trial he's going to, what, ... say he done it for the love of his 'bro' because he (MS) feared losing his children?

I do believe MS and JR spoke with each other. Not necessarily on the eve of the wedding, but some form of direct communication. The fall-out over a parking space, particularly at a wedding, rings too cute for me. I think it was a sham, a sham that worked well enough to convince TSho there was no love lost between JR and MS, even up to her interview. jmo

4. CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT further proffered, “I didn’t really have any plans of getting
any of it. Whatever he did was, you know, was with -with Jimmy [sic].” See p73 ln5-7
of Defendant’s Exhibit 5.

From the motion for GJ testimony disclosure, it sounds like the DT will go all out to discredit CWW. If I didn't believe there is plenty of evidence to convict MS, I'd be worried he and JRR could try and turn it all round on Wright. I doubt any of us are worried.

I don't know FL,JRR might have been there for the taking in the vulnerability stakes, but I don't think there's anything remotely normal about him. Wright chose him for a reason, and I'd put my house on it he was aware JRR had a ruthless streak. Possibly something he's done in the past we're not aware of, because he wasn't convicted? It takes a hard-hearted, twisted individual to hammer someone to death, then laugh about it on the telling to his other half.

JR was paying for everything in his household and she depended on him to provide. That brings another topic into play regarding morals but it is what it is.......I feel really bad for the little children of hers ......

He had a full time job and was considered by his boss to be a reliable employee. I realize that's never enough for some people though.

Morals? I'm curious (not really) if any of his co-workers and supervisors ever considered telling police about his stories of his criminal behaviors? Maybe some local burglaries could have been cleared? I don't know what kind of place that is in terms of employees, but any place I've ever worked wouldn't tolerate that mentality and behavior. Big ole' red flags for one thing.

Going even more basic than morals (to most people) is survival and while the potential money (from stealing high-end antiques) may have been tempting to her, it was a gamble because had he been caught for that, he'd be going back to prison and unable to support her at all. :dunno: Had he not murdered anyone, but continued to steal, odds are he'd he caught for that anyway and away he'd go leaving her just as she is now.

ScottAng: Please, don's misunderstand me, I don't think JRR was anywhere near "normal". I do think that since he was vulnerable to those two PsOS that he'd also be susceptible to father figures that could have had good influence on him. He may have become a very different person given different circumstances. No way would that happen by hanging around with criminals like CWW or having a gf who condones his stealing from other people. Rough lifestyle those folks choose. Those folks meaning that entire circle of people.

Superdad. Huh. What a disgusting thought that superdad is a definition of what MS was teaching his girls. MS may not realize he was grooming his girls to be potential victims to male predators like himself. No way were they oblivious to some of the things going on there. They need a good dose of what 'normal' family life is really like and how a good man treats his wife. Good husbands and fathers don't take their children with them to have sex with other women. Sorry, creepy just put me on a rant.

Holy moly beach :) no need to apologize for anything you have no control over! We're all thankful for what you're doing :loveyou:

Exactly! No worries at all! ..Now I know, why most stories break on Mondays.. ;--)

-Nin

A text message exchange between the father and one of his daughters weeks before the slaying released by the state attorney's office alludes to the tension.

"Mommy is not being nice she just combed my hair! Hard. And will not let me talk to you," the preteen girl wrote.

Mark Sievers, who was with a family member at the time, responded with: "Call me."

Four minutes later, she wrote: "sorry for hanging up but I did not think mom would want to hear what I was going to say love you."

He said he loved her and reminded her: "I cannot call you. You must call me when you want to talk. Remember, I love you baby and follow the Golden rule with you and your sister and of course mommy too."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...he-head-with-a-hammer-384324291.html?d=mobile

Really. The level of manipulation here is insane. :mad::mad::mad:

I wonder if that was a deleted text? If so, maybe MS wrote it himself using TS's phone then deleted it shortly after so she wouldn't see it? Hoping that he would start laying groundwork on his charade to claim TS was the bad one?

A text message exchange between the father and one of his daughters weeks before the slaying released by the state attorney's office alludes to the tension.

"Mommy is not being nice she just combed my hair! Hard. And will not let me talk to you," the preteen girl wrote.

Mark Sievers, who was with a family member at the time, responded with: "Call me."

Four minutes later, she wrote: "sorry for hanging up but I did not think mom would want to hear what I was going to say love you."

He said he loved her and reminded her: "I cannot call you. You must call me when you want to talk. Remember, I love you baby and follow the Golden rule with you and your sister and of course mommy too."

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...he-head-with-a-hammer-384324291.html?d=mobile

Really. The level of manipulation here is insane. :mad::mad::mad:
bbm^ AZLawyer I love it when you post on threads other than just "legal questions." Sometimes we have to see this case through other means than "just legal procedures." I can see where these minors were "encouraged to report all of their complaints to Super Daddy". I can just visualize a child who didn't want their hair combed saying, "Ouch, I'm going to tell my Dad on you!!" I have the feeling TS was being "undermined" even as she tried to do the basics of being a Mother. Making a phone call "to tell" on the Mother? Deplorable. History in the making, huh?? Parental boundaries being challenged...perhaps more often than we will ever know.

I can tell you from a "MOM's" stand point, that would happen ONLY ONE TIME IN MY HOUSE. My son called me to complain about his teacher when he was 10 years old. I said, "I'll be come right over!" I walked into my son's classroom wearing my over-sized pink chenille house robe, faux fur jaguar house slippers, plaid Joe Boxer pj bottoms, my hair in multi-colored jumbo curlers and NO make up! I asked the teacher if I could sit in the class for a while....OMG...my son NEVER called to complain about a teacher again! Guess he decided it was a lot less embarrassing to behave than have me show up like that ever again! (Mods...ok to delete if too O/T or not appropriate)

bbm^ AZLawyer I love it when you post on threads other than just "legal questions." Sometimes we have to see this case through other means than "just legal procedures." I can see where these minors were "encouraged to report all of their complaints to Super Daddy". I can just visualize a child who didn't want their hair combed saying, "Ouch, I'm going to tell my Dad on you!!" I have the feeling TS was being "undermined" even as she tried to do the basics of being a Mother. Making a phone call "to tell" on the Mother? Deplorable. History in the making, huh??

I can tell you from a "MOM's" stand point, that would happen ONLY ONE TIME IN MY HOUSE. My son called me to complain about his teacher when he was 10 years old. I said, "I'll be come right over!" I walked into my son's classroom wearing my over-sized pink chenille house robe, faux fur jaguar house slippers, plaid Joe Boxer pj bottoms, my hair in multi-colored jumbo curlers and NO make up! I asked the teacher if I could sit in the class for a while....OMG...my son NEVER called to complain about a teacher again! Guess he decided it was a lot less embarrassing to behave than have me show up like that ever again! (Mods...ok to delete if too O/T or not appropriate)

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

-Nin

RSBM:

Now, wonder what this bit means? Why was he not allowed to call the kids? Why can they only call him? Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bbm^ AZLawyer I love it when you post on threads other than just "legal questions." Sometimes we have to see this case through other means than "just legal procedures." I can see where these minors were "encouraged to report all of their complaints to Super Daddy". I can just visualize a child who didn't want their hair combed saying, "Ouch, I'm going to tell my Dad on you!!" I have the feeling TS was being "undermined" even as she tried to do the basics of being a Mother. Making a phone call "to tell" on the Mother? Deplorable. History in the making, huh?? Parental boundaries being challenged...perhaps more often than we will ever know.

Oh my!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

RSBM:

Now, wonder what this bit means? Why was he not allowed to call the kids? Why can they only call him? Hmmm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes, interesting. Got me curious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LMAO, love your chutzpah! Great way to handle that

I agree Oceanblueyes, there is so much cooberating evidence. JRR nor CWW had any reason to want Teresa dead- Mark DID and I think that will be easily proven. People can connect the dots pretty easily. This is going to be the final instance of Marks complete and utter delusion and it will end up getting him the death penalty. I would imagine the psyche evaluation will be the eye opener that this judge apparently needs. There will be no arguing when that report comes across his desk. MOO of course.

The only way he might get LWOP, is just to plead guilty....save the state the monies of a trial, save TS family from going through another trial. Do I see it happening, no, but stranger things have happened. (I keep thinking of BTK...here where I live...he got LWOP because he pled guilty).

Mark told LE that he tracked her phone as still being at the house or something.

So at least LE knows that Mark has been tracking his wife for a while. Jmo.

He reminds me of the dentist that tracked the lion for the kill shot.

So imo. Mark knew more. But he always played dumb. Jmo.

Hey babe. Where are you.

I'm at xyz.

Okay (Let me track her to see if she is telling the truth ) jmo.

Mark had too much money and time on his hands that he obviously used for scheming purposes while being jealous and revengeful and out to get the life insurance policy.

Now let me guess. Mark slept with 1000 women. But Teresa says hello to 1 guy and Mark wants her dead.

Imo. Male insecurity is just as dangerous as money. Jmo

This maybe why Mark wants access to Teresa phone.

To possibly see if she was cheating. Which is a surprise since he was the big swinger of all the fake swinger events. Jmo

Weeel.I think we'll be seeing some more interesting/odd things in the upcoming documents. Here are a couple of things from an article here:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32302418/sievers-files-motions-for-wright-testimony-wifes-cell-data

"Deleted messages between Mark and Curtis' mother-in-law."
"Two months before the murder, KM alluded to their relationship saying they never meant to hurt each other." - "They" - they who? :thinking:
"And a sentimental note via text, Mark thanks Teresa's mother, Mimi, saying if it wasn't for her, they wouldn't still be together." This one was a month before the murder of her TS.

Weeel.I think we'll be seeing some more interesting/odd things in the upcoming documents. Here are a couple of things from an article here:

http://www.abc-7.com/story/32302418/sievers-files-motions-for-wright-testimony-wifes-cell-data

"Deleted messages between Mark and Curtis' mother-in-law."

"Two months before the murder, KM alluded to their relationship saying they never meant to hurt each other." - "They" - they who? :thinking:
"And a sentimental note via text, Mark thanks Teresa's mother, Mimi, saying if it wasn't for her, they wouldn't still be together." This one was a month before the murder of her TS.

Mark used to date Angela's mother, was she talking about that relationship?

ARgh - so confusing those relationships - bordering on incest of a sort :( I thought he dated/was engaged to AW's aunt? She even had the wedding dress and she wore it a couple years later when she married a nice man.

:confused: :banghead:

FELICITYLEMON wrote:ARgh - so confusing those relationships - bordering on incest of a sort I thought he dated/was engaged to AW's aunt? She even had the wedding dress and she wore it a couple years later when she married a nice man.
Investigators also uncovered deleted messages between Mark and Curtis' mother-in-law.
Two months before the murder, Kathy Moran alluded to their relationship saying they never meant to hurt each other.
Okay...Self censored my post! (But you can guess what is in my mind.....WTF?) Hmm, didn't KM state that she hadn't been in contact/communication with MS for 20 years? AWW says she and MS played "blindfold games" on the eve of her wedding. AWW told investigators her aunt was engaged to MS, then blurts out to the investigators that her mother, KM dated MS, too! The detective, apparently trying not to be surprised by the info then asked, in a nice way, (paraphrasing) "So how old is your mother?"
....I'd hate to have to explain this current revelation (ie the deleted texts 2 months before the murder) to my hubby in the morning. Think I'll just watch this play out tomorrow :popcorn: and shaking my head as I go off to bed.

ARgh - so confusing those relationships - bordering on incest of a sort :( I thought he dated/was engaged to AW's aunt? She even had the wedding dress and she wore it a couple years later when she married a nice man.

:confused: :banghead:

He dated the aunt and the sister, confusing I know.

omgomgomg - AW's phone was being paid for by her mom, so maybe it was really from AW, but the phone shows her mom's name if AW's phone was under her mom's plan? Or, could those texts have been spoofed by MS as well? They could have been (of course), but that would really be stretching the amount of planning in this, so maybe not. Hard to say without knowing what the texts said. grumble grumble. We won't know until we see the actual texts, should be veddy interesting

It's going to be quiet in here when the next batch is released as we all read with more awareness of MS and mentally cross-reference with the most recent batch and revelations in the news.

I thought it was cool that whoever put those texts together, grouped them per person rather than date so that the natural progression could be followed per each relationship.
I wish I had room for a huge whiteboard or ten to be making notes all along and just add to them with each release. To start it now would be more energy than I have.

I know that is a tragic murder, but part of me thinks about how exciting it must be to be working this case and putting the pieces together. There's so much digital information to work with and it's not dry data. Combination old fashioned dime store sleazy paperback and gazillions of digital data to create a paint by numbers. (I miss those neato paintings and the nostalgic smell of the paints. Now, I see it's all acrylic paints - wah)

veddyinteresting.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member