Sievers Sidebar #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The widow of the sister says there was abuse to Stacey, anyway. This was the same sister that TS was impresed with. But MS turned on her by saying for$10,000 she could see the kids.

BS moved to be close to the grand kids, but then apparently did not do much.

If MS was thinking divorce in 2009, I bet he attempted to build up his cash reserves and find a new sugar momma.

Was the Go Fund Me part of the plan all along or does he have a stash?

One thing that occurred to me (and I know you already know this but others might not) is that a good strategy for getting the kids back FAST if one parent is the main subject of the child abuse/neglect allegations is to have that parent move out of the house and file a quick joint divorce petition. And this was a joint petition...no kids...completed in one month. :thinking:

Sad that he had to endure whatever his family situation was when he was a kid because I'm sure it was dysfunctional and children can't alter their family atmosphere ......but........a person would think when they are an young adult that they would want to change their future and say good bye to the mess they experienced as a child. I don't think he had any outside resources to help and this is where I get angry at BS for failing her children.

I'm not sympathizing for Mark, just angry that he received no help as a kid.......now he has children and he expose them to the unhealthy mess.......

Sad that he had to endure whatever his family situation was when he was a kid because I'm sure it was dysfunctional and children can't alter their family atmosphere ......but........a person would think when they are an young adult that they would want to change their future and say good bye to the mess they experienced as a child. I don't think he had any outside resources to help and this is where I get angry at BS for failing her children.

I'm not sympathizing for Mark, just angry that he received no help as a kid.......now he has children and he expose them to the unhealthy mess.......

IMO, the trouble with Mark, is MARK. He just couldn't help but get in his OWN way with his PSYCHOPATHY. I mean, the dude had everything, a DR for a wife!!!, AND, she was GORGEOUS too, with such an amazing future ahead of her, gosh, with TS' new television gigs, who knows, she could of been the next Dr Oz, or, a medical corespondent on GMA. He had/has two lovely girls, their own medical practice, the nicest home on the block(?), the luxury of home schooling his children/stay at home dad... I could go on and on. But, he had to *advertiser censored** it all up. He just couldn't help himself, cause, that's just who he is.... IMO, a 100% bonafide PSYCHOPATH.

IMO, the trouble with Mark, is MARK. He just couldn't help but get in his OWN way with his PSYCHOPATHY. I mean, the dude had everything, a DR for a wife!!!, AND, she was GORGEOUS too, with such an amazing future ahead of her, gosh, with TS' new television gigs, who knows, she could of been the next Dr Oz, or, a medical corespondent on GMA. He had/has two lovely girls, their own medical practice, the nicest home on the block(?), the luxury of home schooling his children/stay at home dad... I could go on and on. But, he had to *advertiser censored** it all up. He just couldn't help himself, cause, that's just who he is.... IMO, a 100% bonafide PSYCHOPATH.

I hear what you are saying ........ JMO, his future could have been different if his mother intervened more. Red flags were probably being thrown around crazy, more than the white football game ref flag..............but unfortuanetly BS probably didn't get the help she needed as well. The one year anniversary news article had a person state their whole family was a mess. And Mark is really good at looking normal but his insides were crazy....

Hoping the girls can escape the wrath and find good health.......addressing mental health issues are lacking in today's families......

The widow of the sister says there was abuse to Stacey, anyway. This was the same sister that TS was impresed with. But MS turned on her by saying for$10,000 she could see the kids.

BS moved to be close to the grand kids, but then apparently did not do much.

If MS was thinking divorce in 2009, I bet he attempted to build up his cash reserves and find a new sugar momma.

Was the Go Fund Me part of the plan all along or does he have a stash?

bbm

2009 was when SS died. Timing. :(

That's it in a nutshell. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I read "your loving sister" in the newly released text messages..

1. Bates 37945 - Dated 5/18/2015 - "Your fav alive sister"
2. Bates 37946 - Dated 6/11/2015 - "Love your Alive sister"

In the nbc2 news article beach posted june 24 on this thread #341 the article references his sister writing "your loving sister. Maybe this is a different text than the one you are referencing. And yeah it is weird to say your fav a live sister.

2016-07-01 (3).png2016-07-01 (1).png

Thanks for the clarification Debbie. These screenshots show what I was looking at. NIN has better skills than I do ... these need her little red boxes to help, but reading the whole thing is bizarre even without the "alive" thing.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B717FUtKwdU8eVhMYmlHY0txenc

Attachments

• 2016-07-01 (4).jpg
    2016-07-01 (4).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 2016-07-01 (2).jpg
    2016-07-01 (2).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 41
I think the emails from his sister may have meant to write "loving" sister, but it typoed to living and she just kept on with the irony of it making a joke that she was his only living sister now..

I think the emails from his sister may have meant to write "loving" sister, but it typoed to living and she just kept on with the irony of it making a joke that she was his only living sister now..

Oh, thanks, Felicity - that helps me see the innocence of it.

Oh, thanks, Felicity - that helps me see the innocence of it.

I wouldn't have thought about typos or auto corrected without having just visited the website damnyouautocorrect dotcom. I always have to have tissues and my asthma inhaler when I visit there :silly:

Well, that and trying to decipher her other texts :/

I have a question. What kind of therapy can be done on kids that have been manipulated their entire lives by their father to make them think that he is the good guy and everything he does is for them?

Now I know that they loved mom. But dad made sure that they agreed and loved him more since he manipulated them to think that he was more on their side than mom.

So my question is. What kind of therapy can reverse this somewhat Stockholm syndrome of kids who can't realize the manipulation that has been embedded in their minds for years by dad?

Especially since dad had mom killed. Just asking.

Dialectic

Geez Louise. I'm a bit of a grammar groupie, so reading Mark's texts is generally enough to give me a headache. Those screenshots, though... I give up. 🤐

Really sad he talks about other ppl in his notes because I'm sure he's lying. Complaining about the tutors and I'm convinced they probably had a hard time collecting their money for their services. Sandra had problems with getting paid and the list goes on.....

One business that did receive their money on time was the life insurance companies.......

The pizza note was funny. He got angry because his order was messed up and he couldn't tolerate the mistake but he was allowed to make mistakes with his wild life.......

I don't think Mark is savvy enough to manipulate the psych evaluation- call it a hunch. He is more damaged and more disordered than even I ever realized.

I don't think Mark is savvy enough to manipulate the psych evaluation- call it a hunch. He is more damaged and more disordered than even I ever realized.

I cannot remember her name, sorry...fog brain today, but the Doctor for Juan Martinez that tested/interviewed felon arias....I think she would be great. MS would try his ways with her, but she is too smart for him! She would see right through him and it would come out in court!

It could be me but I feel its really odd that there were no prayers for Tersea at BS's church. My church and others I have visited have a prayer chain and they have so many other prayer requests but none for her.

Saw alot of pictures of BS on their page for recent events that occured shortly after the murder and she looks happy. IMO, I just think that's odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie