Sievers Sidebar #5

I haven’t seen any but agree with you...surely they exist.
I listened to the websleuth podcast with Carrie Kane yesterday Verrrry interesting. In it she said that he was interviewed by police. I mean of course, that comes as no surprise, but just makes me wonder why aren’t those recordings (audio or video) out? There’s the Sunshine Law in Florida (much to Ms Kane’s displeasure, because of her previous police interviews) making evidence public, so why wouldn’t MS interviews be released, especially now that he’s been sentenced. ???

Sort of unrelated, but interesting to me. I'm currently watching the 'no contest' plea of the murderer who shot into a crowd wounding four and killing one person at Zombicon in Florida. I'm thinking that lawyer looks familiar and then hear THAT voice - the Death Penalty guy. Love that guy's voice.

Sort of unrelated, but interesting to me. I'm currently watching the 'no contest' plea of the murderer who shot into a crowd wounding four and killing one person at Zombicon in Florida. I'm thinking that lawyer looks familiar and then hear THAT voice - the Death Penalty guy. Love that guy's voice.
Just had a quick look and it's both of them isn't it? Mummert and Messore. Familiar faces in the front row too.

I swear Dateline’s Dennis Murphy was at MS’s 1/3/20 hearing. Anyone catch that? He was standing in the rear gallery area on the right, behind where TS’s mom sits.
Tape the pic to enlarge.

Attachments

• 75D84A79-58DA-4A81-8300-436118CE49C7.jpeg
    75D84A79-58DA-4A81-8300-436118CE49C7.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 20
I haven’t seen any but agree with you...surely they exist.
I enjoy watching them and seeing how some of them try and manipulate the interviews. Lying is one thing and some do it better than others, but watching a self-important jerk think he's pulling one over on the investigators...love it, love it, love it.

I don't know who Dennis Murphy is, but pretty sure this is the guy in your picture.
View attachment 229023
About 50 mins in:

Yep, that’s Dennis Murphy. Dateline may be considering (?) doing a segment on the TS murder case. Lots of twists & turns, pinging of tech devises and use of common tools by a “tech genius” accompanied by a self-admiring FB poster with a nickname.... all spearheaded by loving husband & SW Florida’s very own “Father Know Best”.
Interesting Murphy was only there for the Spencer hearing but could’ve watched the trial thru live streaming.

Pans

In MAG's interview with Det. Nolen, something jumped out at me. MAG stated that Teresa was very upset. Before leaving on the trip, Mark had left a dirty frying pan soaking in the sink. If this had been "regular Mark", wouldn't Teresa just have blown it off? Teresa made it a point to tell her mother. Teresa was so emphatic, that her mother felt compelled to tell Det. Nolen about it.

9 mins. in:

In Bonnie's interview with another detective (whose name is not mentioned in the video), she mentions having seen dishes placed upside down to the right of the sink. (She does not mention that she washed anything--and she has been very thorough with her descriptions to LE.)

25 mins. in:

Did MS change his mind at the last minute and wash the pan? If so, I don't think Teresa would have brought it up. Could this have been another "orchestration" by Mark--leaving pans at the ready for the killers? (aside from the hammers and the crow bars.)

I remember ME Thomas Coyne stating that Teresa had suffered bruises on her torso, knees, and other areas (other than hammer marks). I can't help but think that this pan was used on her.

I had seen another picture that was dark (from a Wink article?), and at first it looked like a cast iron skillet that was flipped over on a dry mat--but I can't find that picture. This is the one that we have:

Row 3, 4th one in:

Kitchen - Google Drive

Sorry. I just can't shake the violence and the struggle that happened here.

Last edited:
Not worth watching IMO ...basically "11oo miles to murder" (which was aired in 2017..) - literally - with the current ending.

Perhaps EM, the host, may want to get better acquainted with the evidence in the case..? I felt sidedness - again.

refresher< "1100 miles to murder" aired February 18, 2017 :

Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder

And the episode aired yesterday night, February 15, 2020:

Did a Florida man hire a look-alike to kill his wife?

ALL IMO

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn