Sinsinawa: How Does It Fit In?

I must have missed something. Was "Sinsiniwa" found at more than one location?

I think it was written at one location and then a victim was last seen on a street by that name in another town (Dubuque IIRC).

Eve

I was interested in the sinsiniwa connection and I went to a site marked sinsiniwa. It was terribly freaky. Really, Really creepy. Has anybody been? Wah, I'm sleeping with a light on tonight.

I don't know if this has been posted on this site before or not, but a clue was left in Duluth, a poem title "A Curse on the Men in Washington" by Gary Snyder. Here is a line from that poem

"So surely I hunt the white man down...I won't let him live. The 'American' I'll destroy. The 'Christian' has long been dead...their own naked bodies, swimming...As I kill the white man the 'American' in me...To trample your throat in your dreams. This magic I work, this loving I give That my children may flourish And yours won't live."

Got it off this website that has information about the drowning cases in Duluth, MN

http://surfdete.ipower.com/duluth.html

So could we possibly be looking at a perpetrator of Native American descent seeking to "right" some wrongs?

How does Sinsinawa fit in???? Well I will tell you.... -you need to contact Edward Potts. He has the answer. This is a theme that israel keyes said they did on holidays having to to with jesus. They already killed Christiansen and Jared Dion on Good Friday. They also killed Matt Ryan later in the same month as Dion. As you know from bible school Jesus died on the cross for mans sin. Dion and christiansen were Good Friday victims. Kruziki last seen alive before Christmas. jared Dion was a Lacrosse victim and lacrosse means the cross. Matt Ryan was a Biddeford maine victim..notice Di-on and died for in Biddeford-die on the cross and I died for man are in consecutive letters.

Hi, I'm new to this topic and I am just beginning to read up on it.
I think that Sinsinawa fits in that perhaps the killers are from Sinsinawa, Wisconsin. That way, they have knowledge of the area, La Crosse being only just under 3 hours away. The smiley face being present at dump sites is definitely a "calling card". I believe this is 2 or more people doing the murders because one witness said a van followed one of the victims after he left the bar, so I would suspect one person drives, while the other person/persons throws open the back door, grabbing the victim. I saw at least one of the victims had a date rape drug in his system, does anyone know if more victims' blood was tested? Although a few of these do sound like accidental drownings, I do think most of them are murders.

Hi, I'm new to this topic and I am just beginning to read up on it.
I think that Sinsinawa fits in that perhaps the killers are from Sinsinawa, Wisconsin. That way, they have knowledge of the area, La Crosse being only just under 3 hours away. The smiley face being present at dump sites is definitely a "calling card". I believe this is 2 or more people doing the murders because one witness said a van followed one of the victims after he left the bar, so I would suspect one person drives, while the other person/persons throws open the back door, grabbing the victim. I saw at least one of the victims had a date rape drug in his system, does anyone know if more victims' blood was tested? Although a few of these do sound like accidental drownings, I do think most of them are murders.
Yes, your theory is much more likely than a band of killer Native Americans.
The rabbit hole of the SFK goes way into the registry of sex offender clergy, because the abbey that dogs traced the scent of a drowning victim to was chock full of them!! And when tracing the elderly sex offender monks, you get into the various diocese these sex offenders were sent to, and where this all started in the northern midwest, you have your sex offender clergy all over the reservations and this is way back then and even now.
More likely, the killers want us to believe Native Americans are doing this but they are not. The sinsinawa thing is only one of many maddening false trails.
Some of the false trails try to make you think you are crazy. Once I was following a lead, the satanic band one, and way into it, suddenly the screen filled with rows of smiley faces sticking their tongue out at me.
This is for folks to believe or not. But I do not research them anymore because it is too f55king scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back