SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFlorida - I don't know about there - but I have seen it with my own eyes here. I have seen them handcuff two or three people - have squads come to move them and make sure they take the 1 or 2 that they really wanted to get in the first cars that show up and then leave with them. Then they make a "scene" about "ok you're lucky that you didn't have anything on you - and your license is valid, yada, yada, yada....we're gonna let you go with a warning this time, but next time you won't be so lucky" and they take the handcuffs off, turn around, have a few laughs and away they go. You KNOW who the uc, snitch, informant, whatever was! Seen it myself....

I have never been at a real life u/c take-down, so you're prolly right. [My ltd "knowledge" is based on Law & Order, lol.]

Still, I'd be surprised that they would allow him compromise his cover when there were still arrests outstanding. [btw - werd is there are more to come from this operation.]

But like I said, my opinion is based solely on TV dramas.

Well lone I think I brought that up at the time of the release of that pic...castigated for it. I always thought there was no other reason for RC to shave his head.

Yeah, I came up with that idea as well and caught a lot of flack from people about "summer hair cuts". I was just trying to find that photograph for someone who wanted to see the haircut. Ron had a very short hair cut too. I will always think that Jr. and Haleigh were being drugged to go to sleep so that the drug dealers could do their dealing.

didn't one of the members here that is local post that her husband witnessed the arrests that night? Maybe whoever it was could tell us the real truth on how Ron was captured or apprehended as Ron likes to say.

When she was telling CC she was "so hungry",,,I am sure it is because she wants money and sympathy from both her and TC....Like most people her age if given the choice they become very picky eaters...I am sure she isn't eating their food so that is why she is so hungry,,,not that they aren't feeding her....sHE SURE KNOWS HOW TO WHINE,,doesn't she,,to get what she wants.....She has not one thought that poor TC's kids need to be fed and a home over their heads,,,but please send her their tax money,,,she is one selfish (@@@@@) imo...

And the co-dependent SIL reacts exactly as required, hook, line, sinker. Screaming and crying "they are starving her!"

I just don't feel that the children got into Ron's drugs. I think that Ron and Misty were fighting and the children being children were getting whinny and getting in the way and aggravating them. I think the children were made to take the pills. I think that Haleigh was given a dose too large because she refused to calm down and go to sleep. Jr. most likely just went right to sleep. Haleigh never woke up. TN and GGMS were called. The plan was devised and put into action. Ron was most likely late for work but showed up. Haleigh was taken away somewhere. I'm just not sure WHO took her away to dispose of her. I'm very suspicious of Ron's Uncle helping in some way. However it happened, I truly believe that TN and GGMS know all about it and are involved up to their eyeballs.

I don't know how you make children take pills. First of all they're going to gag. Even if you put it in a sandwich or something. It will make them sick, there would have been throw up everywhere. CSI would have found some evidence of it. Even if they cleaned it up, CSI would have known, if something was used to clean the mess up and it still flies everywhere.

LFlorida - I don't know about there - but I have seen it with my own eyes here. I have seen them handcuff two or three people - have squads come to move them and make sure they take the 1 or 2 that they really wanted to get in the first cars that show up and then leave with them. Then they make a "scene" about "ok you're lucky that you didn't have anything on you - and your license is valid, yada, yada, yada....we're gonna let you go with a warning this time, but next time you won't be so lucky" and they take the handcuffs off, turn around, have a few laughs and away they go. You KNOW who the uc, snitch, informant, whatever was! Seen it myself....

I remember it sorta like that I use to do intake reports and usually they have the UA signal and sometimes they go off, or sometimes they would arrest them also if it was an on going bust, but it was always the same the defendants would say right before the bust there is a eerie silence.

slightly O/T, but does anyone else feel that they now know the opening "paytel commercial" by heart?

LOL yes! I think the voice sounds like Andie McDowell in places.

Anyway, so as to be on topic, the audio re-enforces my thought that Ron was a user but not an addict. He isn't craving a fix like the others. He's bored, lonesome, and edgy but that's about it. I think he was the one who was always in control when things went down.

I don't know how you make children take pills. First of all they're going to gag. Even if you put it in a sandwich or something. It will make them sick, there would have been throw up everywhere. CSI would have found some evidence of it. Even if they cleaned it up, CSI would have known, if something was used to clean the mess up and it still flies everywhere.

Some kids will eat anything, ER's see them all the time.

Closed for clean up. This thread looks more like a general discussion thread than about the topic. I need to look at it later when I have the time.

While waiting for the thread to reopen, please review this thread: Threadiquette - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can see who has been there and who has not. Those who are having trouble staying on topic haven't been there and there are many! PLEASE check it out. Just read the first post!

ETA: I've decided to close this thread for good rather than try and clean it up. The new thread is here: SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member