Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, if in fact the girls were shot in the face and possibly the chest, (as reported earlier) the girls most likely fallen backwards. SO if they were found in the ditch, they were placed there.

Take a look at the video SuziQ posted above.
The ditches on either side of the road are not easily seen by 30 feet of grass and weeds.

What made grandpa look in the ditch?
How deep are those ditches?
Wheres the blood if the girls fells on the road?

I thought LE said that the girls fell where they were shot? (ditch) I am sure two bodies would have depressed the grass enough to be seen.

imoo

Well, if they think they have locals who did the crime and they can't get rid of a vehicle, they'd have to use it. If it is a unique brand of tire, maybe they wanted a clean slate to check.

It could be that they are looking at someone REALLY local, who may have to use that road daily.

I thought LE said that the girls fell where they were shot? (ditch) I am sure two bodies would have depressed the grass enough to be seen.

Go to Google News and type in Weleetka. See the various pictures of the memorial. It does look like it was made right where they were shot. The grass is matted down and it is discolored.

capt.72c03105a1ce46af82e9986bedb6d63d.girls_killed_okso104.jpg

Did I hear that right in the presser that the county came through and graded the road AFTER the shootings?!?! What a stupid thing to do.

That's what I heard and that was my exact thought as well!! but, like he said, it may uncover new evidence. But why in the heck would Joe Blow decide to grade the road?? You know how much traffic has been down that road in the past 4 days, we are on the 4th day?? I'm surprised they could get it clear to get a grader through there!!

Witness tells of seeing girls before they were shot

WELEETKA — Investigators have talked to a witness who reportedly saw Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11, walking down an Okfuskee County road just before they were shot Sunday night, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent Ben Rosser said today.
Rosser said at an afternoon news briefing that a handful of people have been interviewed and in some cases, polygraph tests were administered.
Investigators are continuing to interview people in connection with the killing of the two girls in rural Okfuskee County, Rosser said. But so far, no arrests have been made and investigators are still trying to determine the motive in the shooting deaths.

Rosser said the information gained didn't add much to the criminal investigation, but did help establish a timeline.

Oklahoma police said Thursday that they've interviewed a witness who drove by two girls minutes before they were shot dead along a country road.
"We can let you know — and the shooters out there — that we do have a witness that was there shortly before the shooting," Special Agent Ben Rosser of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said at an afternoon news conference.
Click here for photos.
His agency has interviewed the male witness and believes his story to be credible, Rosser said.
Rosser said it appeared that the gunman or gunmen used two guns to kill both Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Whitaker, 11, on Sunday on County Line Road in Weleetka, Okla.
"Each girl was shot with both calibers," Rosser said. "In other words, if we have two shooters then each of the shooters shot each girl. — if we have two shooters."

They grade the roads routinely because of the mud from heavy rains. Okfuskee County is responsible to keep the roads passable, but it was irresponsible of them in this situation to disturb the scene. I think Rosser was trying to convince himself that it could be a good thing instead of believing it was. I bet he is absolutely seething underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500