Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a post from the topix forum, I am not sure we can really say its from a professional profiler. Certainly some ideas to consider though.

Hello Everyone~

This case has been looked at and profiled by a professional profiler. The profilers suggestions have been posted at the other forum. I will post what he / she has suggested:
(Please keep in mind that criminal profiling is not an exact science).

1.) The murderer is a mixture of organized and disorganized. (You can google both terms and learn more about what that exactly means)

2.) The murderer has a prior record with LE

3.) The murderers fingerprints will be in AFIX. If LE had finger prints we would know who had killed the girls.

4.) The motive for the killings will be sex.

I thought ya'll might find this perspective interesting.

If this is a post from the topix forum, I am not sure we can really say its from a professional profiler. Certainly some ideas to consider though.

Hi~
yes, it is from the Topix forum. The poster goes by the name of Sam the Super Cop. After doing research an a lot of what he has written, I personally believe that he is legit. (Please know that this is just my opinion). You can weave through the exhausting thread or I can put the page #'s on here for you to look at on your own. Because of the great respect I have for this forum,
I made notes and did my own reading before, I posted anything on Websleuths.

It doesn't seem strange to me that the witnesses haven't come out to the media. They most likely realize until this man is found, they could also be at risk. I am sure that LE has conveyed that to them.

I have NO doubt the POI does exist. OSBI would not put the sketch out there unless they felt certain of it. When you have that many people giving the same description...it means it should be fairly accurate.

The problem I am having with six witnesses means to me that the road was darn busy for six different people to see him in say a 30-45 minute time period yet when the girls were shot no one was on the road? No one went by and discovered the girls for the 10 or 15 mins they layed there (if we go with the girls were deceased already when the grandfather tried to contact them around 5:10 or so). Im just having a hard time understanding how the road could be that busy that six different people saw this man and 1 saw the girls in such a short period of time and then the road is completely empty after that.

Doesn't it seem strange to anyone that there are six witnesses, yet not one has come forward in front of media. You know how people are and how so many want their 15 minutes of fame. Something doesn't sit right w/ me.

It doesn't seem strange to me that the witnesses haven't come out to the media. They most likely realize until this man is found, they could also be at risk. I am sure that LE has conveyed that to them.

SS~
I totally agree with you. Either LE knows who the POI is and is concerned for the witnesses safety or, they have no idea who the POI is and are concerned for the witnesses safety. LOL! Either way, if I was a witness I would stay mum until the POI has been cleared as a threat by the police.

JMO

Thank you. I have read the forum and have read Sam the Super Cops post from the beginning and thats how I knew it came from topix.

Hi~
yes, it is from the Topix forum. The poster goes by the name of Sam the Super Cop. After doing research an a lot of what he has written, I personally believe that he is legit. (Please know that this is just my opinion). You can weave through the exhausting thread or I can put the page #'s on here for you to look at on your own. Because of the great respect I have for this forum,
I made notes and did my own reading before, I posted anything on Websleuths.

Most of the time LE urges witnesses to not speak publicly unless it is family members who are appealing to the public for help in catching the perps and even they are cautioned to not reveal any information they may know about the crime, itself.

I was rather taken aback that Ms. KeLough ? spoke out about the gunshots she said she heard.

The problem I am having with six witnesses means to me that the road was darn busy for six different people to see him in say a 30-45 minute time period yet when the girls were shot no one was on the road? No one went by and discovered the girls for the 10 or 15 mins they layed there (if we go with the girls were deceased already when the grandfather tried to contact them around 5:10 or so). Im just having a hard time understanding how the road could be that busy that six different people saw this man and 1 saw the girls in such a short period of time and then the road is completely empty after that.

I have thought that perhaps there was one or two vehicles that drove down the road and that the 6 witnesses were in those one or two vehicles. Perhaps 3 ATV's with 2 people each, one pick up with people and a car with 3 people etc.......... I have never thought that there were 6 vehicles that passed over the road.

I have thought that perhaps there was one or two vehicles that drove down the road and that the 6 witnesses were in those one or two vehicles. Perhaps 3 ATV's with 2 people each, one pick up with people and a car with 3 people etc.......... I have never thought that there were 6 vehicles that passed over the road.

That's a good point.

Thats very possible, I just took it as six different instances with the way the number of witness was reported made them seem like different occurrences rather than a few together in the same vehicle since the number kept growing. Would make more sense if some fo the witnesses were actually together.

As usual, I agree with everything you post.
Mark Furhman is off on this one.
I'm not saying that one of the unsubs (if there were two) doesn't have military experience, because a lot of men in country or rural areas do serve, but the POI in the sketch? Nah..I doubt he was ever in the military, because American Indians do not have a high enlistment rate. Latinos/hispanics do, but not AI.

If I correctly recall, the description was MIXED NA.

Any time LE puts out a vehicle description they age the vehicle. Late model, older model, etc.

So is OSBI incompetent or did none of the witnesses notice how old the vehicle is?

I believe Sam the Super Cop profiled the intruder killing JonBenet. Maybe the Ramsey intruder killed the girls, that's why he can't be found.

Wow. I don't know whether to laugh or be speechless. ((let me say of course I don't find any murder funny)). It's as likely as anything.

I believe Sam the Super Cop profiled the intruder killing JonBenet. Maybe the Ramsey intruder killed the girls, that's why he can't be found.

Thats very possible, I just took it as six different instances with the way the number of witness was reported made them seem like different occurrences rather than a few together in the same vehicle since the number kept growing. Would make more sense if some fo the witnesses were actually together.

Yeah, maybe the 5 boys in the pick up truck one vehicle and then just one other that passed by which would make 6.

If I correctly recall, the description was MIXED NA.

That's true, but the sketch looks ethnic to me so I just assume the POI strongly favored an american indian, and would probably identify more with that culture.

Some may have been together but the way Brown talked in a period of time several witnesses had come forward. I tend to think they were not so much in groups as she made it sound like it was at different times that they came forward.

imoo

I have been researching the OSBI sketch artist Harvey Pratt. He is an experienced investigator, LE Officer, and a retired Asst Director of the OSBI as well as an artist so he does know how to question a witness to determine if they are being truthful or just "making things up". Harvey has worked on many NATIONAL cases, does all sorts of very difficult projects that challenge most sketch artists and also creates forensic reconstructions from skulls. He is a well known Native American Artist and honored Elder in his Tribe. He designed the OSBI Seal as well as their patches and badges.

There are several examples of many major cases solved from his eerily accurate sketches and missing persons ID'd from his forensic reconstructions on his web site and he is in demand as a speaker and educator on the subject - including how to conduct an eye witness interview. The FBI has consulted him and he has done work for them - including forensic reconstructions in the Green River Killer case.

I believe he is certain the POI in this case exists and that his sketch is accurate. Being Native American himself he would not make the POI NA, if he wasn't visibly NA - he would understand and illustrate any non NA traits that might confuse other artists - that the POI sketch done by Pratt is obviously NA in appearance means Pratt believes he is NA in appearance, if not ethnicity. Pratt is not someone who has no experience at this and would "fall for" a made up POI story. The OSBI seems confident as well that this person does exist and knows "something". I assume at this point that the case will hinge on locating the POI - and the sketch will be proven accurate....frightenly so.

Here is Harvey Pratt's Web Site - very very interesting.
http://www.harveypratt.com/index.php

My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members