Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because witnesses saw the POI doesn't mean he looks like what they saw.As a newbie (sorry can't remember who) pointed out, the POI may have been wearing a hat with the ponytail sewn into it. A costume type of thing. So perhaps the POI doesn't even have long hair and is hiding in plain sight. Sadly nothing would surprise me at this point.

Since the artist said that several witnesses told him about the POI I believe he does look very much like the sketch. His facial features would not change even if he had long or short hair.

I don't think he was wearing a fake ponytail sewn into his hat. The side view of the POI shows he has hair below the hat area and then the ponytail starting at the base of his neck.

imo

I have never seen a NA hat with an extra-long pony tail sewn into it here or anywhere. I have seen the reggae hats with the dreadlocks tho. Those wouldn't pass as NA to anyone.

I think he could be hiding out in a number of places and it might take awhile to track him. If he was the type to live off the land, it adds another layer of him being off the grid. This could be indicated if the story the girl's atty said was true about him being sighted by other family members on their property.

I believe the truck is probably an older one and it is his. I actually lean more towards it being a Ford. I remember a NA buddy of mine never owning a Chevy because Ford used names like "Mustang" and other things he associated with his culture. He even put his palm print in paint on the back side of his truck like you would brand a horse. LOL Anyway, just an observation of one NA's way of seeing things.

New Mexico would be a good place to search for the guy.

Badillo is probably south of the border now. I don't think he is involved in this at all. He has no resemblance to the POI, imo.

No where does it state that it is a NA hat. It is stated it is a cap. If you visit the following URL. There are several selections of these caps. You can choose the color hair as well. These caps are not the cheesy ones with just a simple ponytail hanging out of the back of it.

http://store.baronunlimited.com/hatscaps.html

Sorry had to point that out. Reggae hats are not the only ones out there.

No where does it state that it is a NA hat. It is stated it is a cap. If you visit the following URL. There are several selections of these caps. You can choose the color hair as well. These caps are not the cheesy ones with just a simple ponytail hanging out of the back of it.

Not to make fun, but this must be one of the hat's Tony Little (exercise equipment guru) wears all the time. I know this is a moot point, but just had to get it in here...lol

No where does it state that it is a NA hat. It is stated it is a cap.

If you visit the following URL. There are several selections of these caps.

You can choose the color hair as well. These caps are not the cheesy ones with just a simple ponytail hanging out of the back of it.

Sorry had to point that out. Reggae hats are not the only ones out there.......

I read somewhere the POI was wearing a BLACK Base-Ball type Cap....imo

Not to make fun, but this must be one of the hat's Tony Little (exercise equipment guru) wears all the time. I know this is a moot point, but just had to get it in here...lol
O/T reply...........

LOL, I always wondered about his hair and that hat!

Welcome to WS, Feeling Nostalgic! Hahahaha~ Guess you got me there. I guess people want that fake mullet look. Who knew?!

By the way...I didn't mean it was a NA hat exactly. I was only talking in general terms about how I had seen the Reggae hats...but not one with long, straight black hair that would make one LOOK NA. We all know NA "hats" have feathers! :)

Yes, he was wearing a black baseball cap.

We all know NA "hats" have feathers!

S.S.~
That was FUNNY!!!

Hi Claycat,

Lots of things going on at Topix tonight. I am glad you are sharing your ideas.

O/T reply...........

LOL, I always wondered about his hair and that hat!

I was in a hurry so it isn't very good , but just for giggles
2agt7b5.jpg
[/IMG]

Can someone tell me if the people who heard the gun fire, if they heard one or two guns?
In other words did it sound like the guns were fired simultaneously. TIA

Can someone tell me if the people who heard the gun fire, if they heard one or two guns?
In other words did it sound like the guns were fired simultaneously. TIA
To my knowledge, they did not release that information. All they did say was that they were "unusual".

Hi Claycat,

Lots of things going on at Topix tonight. I am glad you are sharing your ideas.

Thanks, Ruflossn! Sam was taking me seriously, because what I got fit in with his profile. That Columbo said that they had 2 suspects under surveillance 24/7, but he may be making that up. It would be nice if it were true!

Just because witnesses saw the POI doesn't mean he looks like what they saw.As a newbie (sorry can't remember who) pointed out, the POI may have been wearing a hat with the ponytail sewn into it. A costume type of thing. So perhaps the POI doesn't even have long hair and is hiding in plain sight. Sadly nothing would surprise me at this point.

But his face, height, weight etc won't change. Sure - he also could have CUT his hair by now - but unless he has had plastic surgery, his face will look the same.

I think it was his hair, but hair is very easy to change and he may no longer have the long hair - shouldn't matter. He will still look like the sketch - with or without the hair. If it was that easy to hide from LE, they'd never catch anybody. Criminals change their appearance all the time to try and hide from LE.....and 9 times out of 10, they still get caught with their altered appearance.

The POI exists and is out here - he cannot hide forever - eventually they always mess up or make the wrong person mad and get caught. He isn't magic, he is just another man who knows something.

My Opinion

I have no idea, but in most States it doesn't matter what level of Education the parents have when a child is on Independent Study and doing their work at home.

BTW, do you live in Oklahoma?

Not true, all states have different laws/requirements. In my state, GA, a child can ONLY be taught by THEIR parent and the parent MUST have HSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix