Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know but to me this is just as important as the one they just had for the missing jogger mom they found, but I can't remember if it was fox or msn

I don't know but to me this is just as important as the one they just had for the missing jogger mom they found, but I can't remember if it was fox or msn

I sure think so too and it helps to bring the case to the forefront again.

Americans seem to have such short attention spans anyway and need to be refreshed on cases still unsolved.

imoo

The witness who OSBI said is credible saw the girls walking that day.

The investigators also saw their footprints and even knew that Taylor's dog was with them that day.

imoo

That's what OSBI said?
But, I remember when OSBI said the wind was blowing and that is why gp and gm didn't hear the gun shots....That totally FALSE statement "shot" all their credibility with me...moo

Now, are we gonna hear the truth on the 911 tapes or just what they want us to hear on those tapes also, possibly half truths or spliced tapes? Who handled the tapes, as the OSBI didn't want the FBI's help, Hmmmmmm, imo..

What IF the girls had gone for a walk down that dirt road earlier that day, and those are the footprints found? Skyla's mom talked to her at 4:30 and told her she would be picking her up soon....I don't see the girls going for a walk after the telephone conversation..Why they were OUT there is what we need to figure out....imo

Hi Y'all. The News Conference will be held today around 10:00 live feed on Channel Fox 23, my channel here in Tulsa.

Darn it. When I googled for Channel Fox 23, I got a station out of Albany, NY. Should I put in OK after it in the search?

imoo

Nancy Cooper..is who I was thinking of. RIP..I didn't wanna be disrespectful to her memory

That's what OSBI said?
But, I remember when OSBI said the wind was blowing and that is why gp and gm didn't hear the gun shots....That totally FALSE statement "shot" all their credibility with me...moo

Now, are we gonna hear the truth on the 911 tapes or just what they want us to hear on those tapes also, possibly half truths or spliced tapes? Who handled the tapes, as the OSBI didn't want the FBI's help, imo..

What IF the girls had gone for a walk down that dirt road earlier that day, and those are the footprints found?

I didn't see where they made a false statement. Wind does have a lot to do with how sound travels and the wind was whipping that day up to 23 miles an hour with probably higher gust.

The OSBI has to have the FBIs help now. They said on their website that the investigation has gone national and to do that they must have the Feds help because they have no jurisdiction except in their own state.

imoo

Oh good. The case was just mentioned on Fox News. Said they are going to discuss it next.

Glad to see it has made the national media.

imoo

Good Morning Friends~

I am working today. Pleeeeeease post what the news conference says. I do not have a t.v. and can rarely log on. I hate that I can't follow closely what is going to be said.
Hopefully, I can log on periodically and get quick updates.

Hugs to you all~
Flossie :)

I have TV on Fox national not local they said they will cover The Presser.. & "stay tuned this next hour for more on the case"

Oh good. The case was just mentioned on Fox News. Said they are going to discuss it next.

Glad to see it has made the national media.

imoo
Funny ..I can't type fast on my lap top. I am in kitchen washing dishes lap top & tv On counter

Now that we know that Plackers were not home, could it be possible that the girls from where they were on the road, see somebody pull into the plackers driveway, like trying to break in. the car/truck leaves, sees the girls and know they can identify them. Or something in that direction rather than towards the bridge.

BB..I missed that part about the Plackers not being home. Where were they at the farm working? And if they weren't home how do they know what time the girls left for the walk. Sorry to backtrack here but somehow I missed that part.

Thank you in advance anyone that can help me on this issue.

Please keep us informed what's on the news, I can log on, but can't get any video audio while at work. This is killing me, maybe I have to go in a patient room to watch.

I'm with Delta Dawn...at what point was it discovered or released that they weren't at home??? This just gets stranger and stranger.

they are playing a news piece right now from Orlando about the missing girl Cassie the mom & Caley the child.
They better not over ride Our girls !!

BB..I missed that part about the Plackers not being home. Where were they at the farm working? And if they weren't home how do they know what time the girls left for the walk. Sorry to backtrack here but somehow I missed that part.

Thank you in advance anyone that can help me on this issue.
That was brought up in conversation on here last night. I hope in a few minutes we will be enlightened as to what's going on.

Thank you everyone who responded to my question. This case has taken so many twists and turns. Thank you for all the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member