Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more we get to know about the kids in that area... at least the ones with webpages and their friends, the more I feel like none of these kids would snitch if their lives depended on it, because I believe their lives DO depend on it.
The OSBI is right about one thing, somebody somewhere knows something. I just wonder what it is going to take to get them to speak up. If they are young, and living with their family, then they wouldnt have the ability so much, to relocate if they testified. I just wish I knew what it would take to get them to talk. Apparently conscience isnt well known anymore. Reward? I just dont think it's high enough. Yes, I know that the thing to do would be to talk without the reward... but we are probably talking about young people here. I just dont think they are going to do it!

I am a little late in doing so, but I would also like to extend a warm welcome to Kathy.
Welcome to the gang, Kathy. Glad to have you! :grouphug:

Flossie.... I have heard that locals are really wishing that the families would be looked at a little more closely. That they are not real happy with the idea that everyone in the families have been cleared according to OSBI. Do you think this could just be another story OSBI is telling us to keep certain details of the investigation from getting out?
I never liked the discrepancies between who made the first 911 call... and also as to IF anyone was even home that day or not. I wonder if anyone WAS there and we just don't know about it? I just wish something would happen! This feels more and more like an injustice to the girls and everyone! (except for the killer(s) of course)
I have been going over the videos done by ramzpaul. Things don't set right! Here is a link for anyone who would like to view them (again.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6TR-zpwsQ

There is also a part 2 and a followup. Not much more info than we already know, and some maybe not so accurate now... but still interesting.

I watched them, thanks Frog! LOL I think we could do even better than he did. lol I dont buy into his theory though.

I did notice that he said that the Skyla's family really has no criminal history but wasn't her brother, Ed Gordon, just sentenced for Second Degree Murder?

While we may not know all of the events that day and who was where, when, at any even time, I have no doubt that OSBI does know. I think they have ruled the family members out because they were able to verify where they were at the time this happened. It would be very easy to see where the pings were when Peter called Taylor around 5:10 pm. I imagine they were probably in their vehicle coming back from town and wherever they went there would be witnesses.

imoo

I watched them, thanks Frog! LOL I think we could do even better than he did. lol I dont buy into his theory though.

I did notice that he said that the Skyla's family really has no criminal history but wasn't her brother, Ed Gordon, just sentenced for Second Degree Murder?

While we may not know all of the events that day and who was where, when, at any even time, I have no doubt that OSBI does know. I think they have ruled the family members out because they were able to verify where they were at the time this happened. It would be very easy to see where the pings were when Peter called Taylor around 5:10 pm. I imagine they were probably in their vehicle coming back from town and wherever they went there would be witnesses.

imoo

sigh..... I hope you are right, Blueeyes. I am sure you are. I guess I have just spent too much time thinking about it again today. I just get so angry that this demon(s) are walking free! I wish we knew more so that we could have something to hope for, but I am sure OSBI and other LE have their reasons for keeping quiet about the things they know. It just feels so frustrating going over and over things. Now I am hearing that people south of the Plackers heard the shots... but I believe this is known as rumor and not reported. I keep wondering why they took these 5 into the GJ. And now we find that there was another guy arrested for burglary and booked at the same time, and for the same charge as Dustyn Dailey.
I may be on the wrong thread for just talking. I'm sorry. Just very frustrated and want this OVER! I have not forgotten these little girls!

The more we get to know about the kids in that area... at least the ones with webpages and their friends, the more I feel like none of these kids would snitch if their lives depended on it, because I believe their lives DO depend on it.
The OSBI is right about one thing, somebody somewhere knows something. I just wonder what it is going to take to get them to speak up. If they are young, and living with their family, then they wouldnt have the ability so much, to relocate if they testified. I just wish I knew what it would take to get them to talk. Apparently conscience isnt well known anymore. Reward? I just dont think it's high enough. Yes, I know that the thing to do would be to talk without the reward... but we are probably talking about young people here. I just dont think they are going to do it!

Frog, good points. I was thinking, if someone knew something about a family member or friend possibly being involved, would they go and talk to the cops if the death penalty is involved? Most likely not. Remember when they released the 911 call, I assume hoping it would have an affect on someone's conscience?

I am a little late in doing so, but I would also like to extend a warm welcome to Kathy.
Welcome to the gang, Kathy. Glad to have you! :grouphug:

Flossie.... I have heard that locals are really wishing that the families would be looked at a little more closely. That they are not real happy with the idea that everyone in the families have been cleared according to OSBI. Do you think this could just be another story OSBI is telling us to keep certain details of the investigation from getting out?
I never liked the discreprencies between who made the first 911 call... and also as to IF anyone was even home that day or not. I wonder if anyone WAS there and we just dont know about it? I just wish something would happen! This feels more and more like an injustice to the girls and everyone! (except for the killer(s) of course)
I have been going over the videos done by ramzpaul. Things dont set right! Here is a link for anyone who would like to view them (again.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6TR-zpwsQ

There is also a part 2 and a followup. Not much more info than we already know, and some maybe not so accurate now... but still interesting.

Frog,
I have thought the same thing...I've smelled a rat from the beginning.The timeline just doesn't make sense either.Is there a remote chance that the girls left the house sooner then what everyone assumes?Just a thought...
And thank you everyone for the friendly welcomes !!!!:)

I get the impression the relationship between LE and the public is less than ideal in that part of Oklahoma and this existed before the murders.

So this nasty crime happens and it is obvious LE needs the public's help with this crime. What you have next is one of the worst jobs of communicating with the public that I have ever seen in a crime investigation.

Many people have defended the conduct of LE by saying they are protecting the investigation. I don't buy that for a minute. I don't think OSBI is even aware they have a problem. They will just chuck this case into a corner and lay the blame on circumstances, not their procedures.

You know, I just thought of something...(probably been brought up before, but if so, oh well) but if you go by the scenerio that maybe the girls took drugs or drug money to meet someone at the bridge at 5:00, and were heading home when the person or persons they met realized that they had been ripped off, dont you think that whatever was in that purse was removed by the killer(s)? If this is the case, there would surely be some kind of dna on or in that purse wouldnt there be? Could they get prints off a fabric purse if it was made of fabric? I'm not real up on technology. I dont usually follow things like this, but this one has grabbed me HARD!

That is definitely a strong possibility. I don't think a girl that age would take a purse just for a walk unless there was something she was carrying like cigarettes, lighter, food, soft drinks, drugs, etc., etc. There was no place to spend money along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther