Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True...you never know!

I think I will start a new thread before they decide to lock this so we don't lose all of our photos here! :)

No, your not missing anything but I keep reading there to hear the "local gossip" you never know what will come up.

No kidding! Topix in Chicago is where Indygal found the comment regarding Drew Peterson's half brother being in the hospital from a suicide attempt after moving a container that most likely contained Stacy's body. And sure enough several weeks later this came out as fact.

Yes, topix and other local forums can really be interesting at times. Sadly, there's a lot of stupid fighting and off-topic stuff that you have to go through to get to it. :sick: It's tough work, but someone's got to do it! lol

OK again...nothing really exciting on Topix. LOL

No, there isn't...not at all.
lol
And I hate places where you don't have to register. Boards like that are filled with arguing and trolls, and rumors with no real meat to them.

Thanks for the link, c2cd208.
I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful. :)

I am of the opinion that the man at the truck was a lookout for a possible execution in the woods. Just seeing the truck and hearing the gunshots was enough to have the girls killed that way. The perps drove down to the girls shot them u-turned and retrieved the other body. It rained so who knows if there are any forensics to prove this. Also the gunshots would have been very close togeth in time for anyone that noticed how many shots were fired. The original plan was to leave the executed person in the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500