Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. The first link says the person taken into custody is not connected to the investigation, yet the second link says it's the POI. Unless it's two separate incidents, then it makes sense. If they really did find the POI as in the second link, why only that tiny little one-sentence mention of it??

And the front page of Koco says man arrested not involved in the killings. But the actual article says they found the POI. Are there two different incidents here? It's confusing.

Article updated:

http://www.koco.com/news/16629920/detail.html
A man arrested during an incident at a school in Weleetka was deemed to be mentally ill and has no involvement in an investigation into the killings of two girls, troopers said (more at link)

ETA:So what about the POI?

I think the confusion is because they originally thought the guy was possibly the POI, but then later realized it wasn't. That may be why there are two "different" stories.

In regards to the position of the bodies, I know Skyla's grandmother saw them face up, but could that be because of the EMTs? Is it possible they were face down but turned over by the EMTs? I know there has been a lot of discussion on how we think they would have fallen after being shot. I thought if they were moved in the course of the EMTs work, it may make more sense.

Drat, it sure would have been great if it had been the POI!!!!!

Like I've said earlier, this guy is being protected somewhere. IMO

I'm sure that his name, etc. are in all the state and federal databases by now including a picture of him.

Unfortunately, his picture is not showing up to the general population in other areas of OK and in other states.

In regards to the position of the bodies, I know Skyla's grandmother saw them face up, but could that be because of the EMTs? Is it possible they were face down but turned over by the EMTs? I know there has been a lot of discussion on how we think they would have fallen after being shot. I thought if they were moved in the course of the EMTs work, it may make more sense.

I think you are right.

Even Peter himself being first on the scene might have turned the girls over to see if they had a pulse??

yeah, it is confusing. I'm reading it that the original article was updated today with the finding of the POI.

The family tree has been partially updated. I will be working on it throughout the day.

http://placker.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=placker&view=9&rand=767200765
Stars added to the front of the name have been added to note they may not be in the
proper place in the tree. But it did seem necessary to add them at this time.

Thanks to those who have sent me additional information :blowkiss:
Please continue to send me any info you may have to add.

This is awesome, MissHolmes! Good job! This shows that Peter does have a brother named Joe! Maybe that proves the relationship!

I've started thread #5.

Please continue over there. I'll ask one of the mods to close this one. It is getting to long.

MissHolmes, not to worry, I will bring your tribalpages over!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike