SL Tribune Article with Steven P. and Susan website created by Josh

if you look at the top right in the photo, you'll see a side walk, I am pretty sure. Looks like it was a picture taken in the front yard.

Is Josh wearing sneakers while camping in the snow? Doesn't seem very wise to keep his feet dry, or to not be sliding around on the snow.

The site has nothing to do with Susan....I am a layperson but to me it looks completely like something I would expect from someone as narcissistic as Josh.

If anyone had ANY DOUBTS about Josh and his level of concern for his wife, I would think that this pretty much clears them up.

Josh, if you are reading here, please get a publicist immediately. You need help. JMO

I'm not sure the campfire is photoshopped. I think the darkness of Josh's left hand is because it is obscured by smoke rising from the fire. Both Josh and the older boy are looking towards the fire, so there must have been something there for them to focus on (particularly the boy).

I think the fire was started or encouraged with gasoline or a similar flammable product, and may well be in their garden and not miles out in the wilds as mentioned above. It seems an odd picture to choose for several reasons, but it does seem chosen to back up the "we go camping in the snow together" story. It's the first I've seen of Susan where she is not instantly recognisable, so for the purposes of recognising Susan it's a bust.

The whole site feels like waaaay too little, waaaay too late, and is just done to try to cover Josh's rear end. My wife noticed that the domain address (I think that's the technical term) was registered on 19th July 2006, so the page could have been activated much sooner after Susan's disappearance if Josh was serious about finding her, with pictures, a timeline of events, more specific appears for practical help, and details of what Josh is planning to do to find his wife.

Some of you will take this registration date as proof that the whole event was premeditated by Josh, but I think it more likely he created the webpage years ago and, typically of Josh, didn't follow through on whatever project he was planning at the time. It now provides a convenient web address for use as Josh's official "Find Susan" site.

The site should have links to the F&F Facebook page, and any other sites regarding the investigation, and should have a timeline of Susan's disappearance and a LOT more photos of Susan, if we are expected to find her through recognising her in a crowd.

I am stunned. The website is unbelieveable!

Quote from website: "These boys will need your support both in terms of prayers and in terms of any other support you would like to offer".

Is he serious? He's soliciting for money, plain and simple- and worse, he's using Susan's children to get it!

And, no, Josh... what those little boys needed was their mother. What did you do to her, Josh?!!! Where is Susan?

Susan is/was so beautiful, yet Josh uses the least flattering photo of her I have seen. (The headshot of her below the big 'family' pic).

The website is all about Josh.

IMO the boys should be out of that house!
Please arrest Josh already.
IMO his dad is involved!!!
This is so unnerving...........like Drew Peterson........
Find Susan .............

Is Josh wearing sneakers while camping in the snow? Doesn't seem very wise to keep his feet dry, or to not be sliding around on the snow.

Is he wearing the leather coat we've seen him in during interviews? No one in their right mind would wear a leather coat around a campfire. You'd never get the smoke smell out. Something smells Joshy here.

Just one minor point, Josh has on his interest page that he loves to take photos, especially of his family. On Susan's interest page - she does not have taking photos as one of her interest. She is wearing the camera bag around her neck. She is looking directly at the camera. Josh doesn't seem to know how to pose for a photo.

Un-freaking-real. I am speechless.

Agreed.

"Also remember friends and extended family. God knows and loves each person and knows the intents of their hearts. For those who are filled with the holy spirit, please remember to include everyone in your prayers."

Boy would I like to "lay hands" of healing on those two men right now. Hold me back, Lord.

There are little digs and slights all through the web site.

Fails to mention Susan's trade but says Josh.................

He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade.

Oh boy, I think this might be a hint to things to come on the site.

He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits.

Wonder what he was thinking when he wrote this.

Emergency Contact

Please only contact the police if you have legitimate information that can help find Susan Powell. Please don't prank call or waste their time.

The new SusanPowell.org *OFFICIAL* website is registered through a "Domain by Proxy," (a way of registering secretly!!!)

The "Domain by Proxy" is also used by Steven Chantrey Powell's website. _ :D _ How about that? What are the odds?

<<snip>>

" ... a new webpage claims to be "the official site" for information about Susan Powell and her family. One the site's home page is a photograph of Susan, Josh and their two boys camping at night in the snow.

Friends of Susan say the picture is disturbing because of Josh's explanation of what he was doing the night of his wife's disappearance. They strongly suspect that Josh or his dad are behind the new webpage.

ABC 4 traced the domain name www.susanpowell.org through Go Daddy.com to another company called Domains by Proxy in Scottsdale, Arizona. This company promises anonymity saying on it's homepage, "Your identity is nobody's business but ours." Our trail ended there, but we did find that Josh's dad, Steve Powell, uses the same proxy service for his website, http://stevechantrey.com.
"

<<snip>>

Much more re: what's going on in Puyallup at the following link:

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...tion-website-push/bE0EdTcR1Eq_KWqOvNqHKQ.cspx

As for the website~
Could he have picked any worse pictures of Susan. None of them even show her whole face. And of course the pics of him show him being a "normal" dad. And how is it a .org? What makes it an organization? If he even tries to solicit money to help search for her, I will just lose it!

Why of course. You didn't think he wanted anyone to recognize her did he?

:banghead:

ETA: And I just love (puke) how he picked a photo of all of them by a roaring fire. All he needed were some smores!

snip
Josh loves to socialize with friends and family. He enjoys gardening, woodworking, and building construction projects. He knows a few songs on the piano and guitar. And he has been known to sing a song when the mood hits. He also loves photography, especially when the photos are of Susan and the boys. He enjoys problem solving and he is a computer programmer by trade. Josh is very involved in his children's lives and every day he includes the children in many hobbies, educational events, and outdoor activities.
snip

I have never, ever, ever seen anything like this. Ever. In any missing persons case. Ever.

Heck, Scott Peterson didn't sink this low!

This is the official site for information about this beautiful woman, her family, and other things she loves. You've seen a few photos of Susan on other sites, but this is the only source of new photos, videos, and even Susan's own words. Be sure to bookmark this site for future reference.
http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Default.aspx

Hey , Joshy,I want to hear Susan's own words. You remember the ones from her journal
where she says you are a .

You've all said it all... the only thing I will add is whoever worded all that crappola made absolutely sure they used Susan's activities and jp's activities in a present tense over and over and over. As if Susan is still there or something.. sickening and oh so phony to say for sure

JoshSusanPowellFamilyWinterCampfire.jpg

Josh is a loving father and husband. He likes to take his wife out to dinner or watch movies with her. He regularly does activities with his beautiful wife and with his entire family. Josh is totally committed to his wife and children, continually finding new and engaging activities to do with them.

MY thoughts...vomiting

I'm noticing several things about the photo that don't look right.

Look at the flesh near the black bag around Susan's neck and near the boy's leg.

Also, look at the weird striped area near Josh's hand in the middle of the photo, not the hand around the boy which you can see all of.

With the way the flames are leaning towards everyone, they wouldn't be able to pose there for the smoke and heat!

I think this is a photo shop job as well!

So if I make a new video or someone makes a new poster-WHAM-O copyright infringement?

Actually yes, anything you create, you own the copyright that instant. You can go through the trouble of filing all of the paperwork to firmly establish a record of that, but its not necessary.

Then again if your intent is spread around the image of your wife as much as possible for the purposes of getting more people to help find her, you would waive your copyright for anyone or any press who might help.

Of course the real purpose of the website is to take away some of that "there's no way in heck" response to his ridiculous alibi.

Off to the internet archive to see what that domain had on it before...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back