Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.M.G.

This is just UNBELIVABLE.

DP back on the table PLEASE!!!!!!

And this certainly does answer one question for me. The entire A clan have been thinking in terms of "business" for quite a while.

Spent Caylee's bday by herself reading her bible. supposedly she truey truely broke down and is still recovering from that.

Oh, poor, poor widdle Mememememe REALLY wants to get out of jail. Life in prison without possibility of parole would be really, really hard on this one. Teehee.

Thanks so much for the link JBean!

If this was my daughter I would write her off. Period. I know a lot of people won't agree, but I think this girl is way beyond help.

Most INNOCENT people, would be begging for information regarding their child and what was being done to find her.

This girl only goes around in circles talking about herself.

Her main concern, IMO, was conning her parents and guilting them into getting her out of jail.

:furious:

George brings up Caylee's bday, but she doesn't even mention her daughter.. only how she, KC, is suffering.. boo hoo.

Cindy pretty much looks like she's going to throw-up the whole time ..

Oh my gosh I seriously got half way through to where she's whining to Cindy about how she has "no one to comfort me," and had to cut it off. What a spoiled rotten, self-centered, manipulative girl.

And G and C just fell right into her dramatics. When KC started her whaling and yelling and threatening to get off the phone, I would've started listing one inconsistent story after another that KC has given since the start and demanded that she explained herself.

And if KC still tried to get off the phone, then let her. Her butt can stay in jail until she stops acting so rotten and decides to actually talk. My gosh what a pitiful waste of a mother.

Do you all notice all she never even tells her parents how anything led up to the fact of where her daughter is? no one discusses all the lies she told the police or why she lied to them? No one asks her what the truth was? No one asks her what led up with Caylee missing? She has no real story to tell them even if another lie....

OMG she's quoting the bible. Guess she missed the thou shalt not kill comandment

She's quoting the Bible now?

Funny how a stint in the pokey results in instant religion and complete and perfect knowledge of Bible passages :rolleyes:

Casey saying that her and George have/had been separated for a while.

These people understand each other - they do. We may be in the dark - but I do believe they understand each other. So sad.

She keeps saying 'in her room' what does she think she's at college???? YOUR IN A CELL CASEY! GET USED TO IT!

Just grrrrrr.............

Thanks so much for the link JBean!

If this was my daughter I would write her off. Period. I know a lot of people won't agree, but I think this girl is way beyond help.

Most INNOCENT people, would be begging for information regarding their child and what was being done to find her.

This girl only goes around in circles talking about herself.

Her main concern, IMO, was conning her parents and guilting them into getting her out of jail.

:furious:

Agreed. I could not be within a foot of her. That glass window thing would not be able to hold me back.

Very interesting the part where she says that all she can do is sit in her cell and do work for her trial. Excited utterance. Couldnt even keep up the pretense that she was trying to figure out ways to find Caylee.

She wasn't given the opportunity to help the police?!?!?!

How long was she out on bond?!

Monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members