Small but touching tribute by the Anthony family to Caylee

That was.........................................................................................nice.

My first post... I hope it does not rub anyone the wrong way...

It seems like some might think the tribute on the Help Find Caylee webpage is lacking. I just want to point out that these people are grieving; they are suffering one of the worst losses any person can bear. I lost my 13 year old son Hayden suddenly in June of 2005 and it took many weeks for me to be able to bear going through all his pictures and making a tribute website for him. It took me nearly four months to finally decide on a headstone for his grave, and it was not set until six months after his death. It is still painful for me to to say his name or look at his pictures, although the tears do not always fall as they did for so long.

The point I am trying to make is this: everyone grieves differently and there is no set "timeline" for putting up tributes etc for the deceased. We should all try to keep that in mind.

Welcome to websleuths it is a feisty, but wonderful :grouphug: of people isn't it?

My heart goes out to you for your loss. I agree with you regarding any tributes.

Okay, one more time...speaking for myself I am NOT judging the A's at all, not my place. Just pointing out the thread title lead me to believe I might find something at the site, I looked to the video and saw nothing, thought maybe I was not seeing what others might have seen at the video link.

In fact I would think it strange if they did put up something other that what they did so soon. The birth and death year is poignient enough.

I need to get off this thread before it gets combative.

i apologize if i came off rude.

maybe my title or first post should have been more descriptive.

it's just that.... well yesterday i spent some time looking through the helpfindcaylee.com website and so it was fresh in my mind today when i went to look at the site.

when i clicked onto it today, and everything was gone except her name and the years of her birth/death and that picture of her smiling on her last known day alive, well it got to me. i thought it was touching yet simple, a perfect nod to her so soon after the confirmation that she was indeed gone.

sorry again, this thread wasn't meant to offend or create any negative discussion.

-sara

As dysfunctional and wacko as they have acted, I think it's undisputed that they loved Caylee and they must be so heartbroken and devastated right now. I worry so much now for GA who said he was going to kill himself but for that he needed to find Caylee.

Very well put. I am sorry for these people who knew and loved little Caylee well.

My first post... I hope it does not rub anyone the wrong way...

It seems like some might think the tribute on the Help Find Caylee webpage is lacking. I just want to point out that these people are grieving; they are suffering one of the worst losses any person can bear. I lost my 13 year old son Hayden suddenly in June of 2005 and it took many weeks for me to be able to bear going through all his pictures and making a tribute website for him. It took me nearly four months to finally decide on a headstone for his grave, and it was not set until six months after his death. It is still painful for me to to say his name or look at his pictures, although the tears do not always fall as they did for so long.

The point I am trying to make is this: everyone grieves differently and there is no set "timeline" for putting up tributes etc for the deceased. We should all try to keep that in mind.

Kelli:
I am so very sorry about the loss of your precious son. If I could, I would give you a big hug and ask you to tell me all about your sweet child. I hope you feel him around you and know that he will always be connected to you, loving you and hoping you know that he is ok now. It must be hard for you to examine a case like this with what you have been through. God bless you.
Anna

My heart goes out to the Anthonys and anyone else that knew and loved Caylee. Today is most assuredly the worst day in their lives.

Thanks for the kind words about Hayden. I just wanted to kind of put things in perspective about the bereaved posting online tributes etc. Like someone else said, it's real hard to do. ((HUGS)) to all.

Totally appropriate and a gargantuan step.

I reckon it still aint a good day nowhere.

i apologize if i came off rude.

maybe my title or first post should have been more descriptive.

it's just that.... well yesterday i spent some time looking through the helpfindcaylee.com website and so it was fresh in my mind today when i went to look at the site.

when i clicked onto it today, and everything was gone except her name and the years of her birth/death and that picture of her smiling on her last known day alive, well it got to me. i thought it was touching yet simple, a perfect nod to her so soon after the confirmation that she was indeed gone.

sorry again, this thread wasn't meant to offend or create any negative discussion.

-sara

Understood...emotions are all over the place. I have been feeling a wide range, especially this week. Today, tonight I have been crying my eyes out, just had another round watching Nancy, and the last montage she played to close the show.

I think we are all in for alot more in the months to come with regard to this case.

My heart goes out to the Anthonys and anyone else that knew and loved Caylee. Today is most assuredly the worst day in their lives.

Thanks for the kind words about Hayden. I just wanted to kind of put things in perspective about the bereaved posting online tributes etc. Like someone else said, it's real hard to do. ((HUGS)) to all.

Huggs to you dear, this must be very hard for you with what you have suffered.

Welcome, you are among friends here! :blowkiss:

Kelli thank you for sharing about your son and how difficult this must be for you, especially at this time of year. God Bless You.

As a grandparent, of the cutest and most precious little four year old that ever lived, I have to say I have been harsh in my thoughts toward GA and CA in the past. But I put myself in their shoes today and I cannot even fathom how I would even go on, if I heard news that my grandson had definitively been found. I know you do go on, but I know it has to be a tremendous struggle.

I love my son with all my heart, but if I had one thread in me that thought he had hurt my grandson, I would have screamed long and loud if I thought that would get my grandson back -- even, God forbid, if I were wrong. That for me, is something I do not understand about GA and CA. Although, I wonder if now the truth is undeniable, if they too, have had enough. My heart goes out to them today, no matter what they may have done to wash pants, or whatever. They have lost the most precious thing in the world to them. And the denial stops now. There is no way they can continue to deny that she is gone. Whether they ever admit that KC had something to do with it...well that's a different story. But for me, although I love my son with all my heart, if my grandson were found like KLee has been, and all signs pointed to him, I would love him still, but I don't know that I could ever look at him again. I'm keeping all of them in my prayers.

I'll close by saing that thank God the moment KLee left this earth she woke up in his loving arms. Okay have at me but its JMHO.

no vid. just the picture, and the dates.

"that's it?" - what more do you want.. a video of cindy dancing a jig?

they're devastated... i think what they have done is simple, touching, and says everything that needs to be said at this time.

I don't know if this was meant for me cause I was one who said I couldn't view the video. You began this thread, the website said "see my video" yet there is no video. I thought there might be a video under the bar that said "see my video." With all due respect to you, your comment about Cindy dancing a jig was rude and out of line.
Far as I can tell, no one was criticizing this tribute or the A's for it being lacking. Folks were just trying to figure out if something was wrong with their computers, IMO.

ETA: Just read your apology - I reacted without reading the entire thread. Apology accepted.

no vid. just the picture, and the dates.

"that's it?" - what more do you want.. a video of cindy dancing a jig?

they're devastated... i think what they have done is simple, touching, and says everything that needs to be said at this time.

Actually, I don't think the Anthony's are devastated.

They may have been at one time, like back in June or July when they first learned that Caylee was dead. But that was 6 months ago & they've obviously moved on very quickly & are now concentrating on keeping Casey out of jail.

Nobody is going to convince me that George & Cindy actually thought Caylee was still alive. They knew from day one. Everything else was a charade.

Bolded By Me...

I think people need to calm down a little.
The link does not state that it's a tribute. The poster who started the thread,put in the thread title that it was a tribute. Not trashing the poster,in her mind she saw it as a simple little tribute,and that's perfectly exceptable.

Come on WS posters we're all okay,and we're all in this together...even though this day was so emotional...I can feel the love.:blowkiss:

For some reason I am surprised to see June 15, 2008 under Caylee's photo.

I too was expecting to see a video and questioned the lack thereof for computer malfunction ONLY. I kept reading the thread to see if anyone else experienced the same problem I thought I was having.
I certainly was not expecting to see a video of anyone dancing a jig.
I don't very often respond to negative postings, but that response is way out of line. And I take great issue with it.

For some reason I am surprised to see June 15, 2008 under Caylee's photo.

Doesn't this contradict George's statements to LE that he saw
Casey and Caylee on Monday 6/16 leaving the house before 1pm?

Not trying to be picky or arguementative or disrespectful...just
thought the date was odd.

Doesn't this contradict George's statements to LE that he saw
Casey and Caylee on Monday 6/16 leaving the house before 1pm?

Not trying to be picky or arguementative or disrespectful...just
thought the date was odd.

No. The picture is dated June 15th because that's when it was taken. At the nursing home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back