Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really having issues with that specific new small detail. The release of the self and RH serving "victim statement"

VICTIM? HA. She should expect the harassment from the public for standing by her husband so strongly after he killed their toddler. It's not like she had to divorce him and hate him. But to STAND BY what he did... and all that creepy BS she threw down at the funeral....I wonder if they are going to charge her and if so why they are taking so long to do so.

I am really having issues with that specific new small detail. The release of the self and RH serving "victim statement"

Leanna Harris wrote, "self," not the name of her son.

"Sure, she's a victim," Zimmerman said. "She's lost a child. She's a victim of public perception thinking that she had something to do with it."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/us/leanna-harris-victim-statement/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder if being a victim of public perception of guilt is as painful as baking to death in a car.

Is LH clawing her face, is she banging her head hard enough to cause abrasions?

Yes, tlcya! Every time I read it, my skin crawls and I have to put down my device and walk away.

I remind myself, she is not a lost, bewildered wife, all alone in the world with no one protecting her. Her own handwriting clearly states she is a) under the advice and assistance of counsel and b) completed said form with LZ's help before he went to the media and released it.

uguhunum.jpg

This is the top of the form. The zoom-ins of the entire form are on LH's thread. Let me know if you think I should post them here too.

:stormingmad:

she is getting bad advice.

here a moo there a moo everywhere a moo moo

Aren't parents always supsects?

Those closest to the deceased are always looked at first. Be that husbands, wives, parents, girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever. Then the circle widens if/when LE is able to clear those people. In a case like this, it is a forgone conclusion that Harris is the one under arrest. He admits he left Cooper in the car, killing him. Leanna did herself no favors by admitting to LE that she too looked up how long and how hot before a child dies in a car (paraphrasing). Then add in her words at the police station (did you say to much?), words during Cooper's funeral, non response at the hearing, standing by her man, etc and she herself should be under investigation and LE scrutiny as well. The more she "says" the bigger that hole is getting.

MOO

I really wish that they (whomever did it) would not have blanked out the "Reason victim did not complete form" part. I would love to know what Leanna put as her answer to that one.

she is getting bad advice.

here a moo there a moo everywhere a moo moo

I'm not so sure that she is getting advice that is bad. I don't believe that Leanna (or Harris for that matter) would do anything that their lawyers tell them to unless they agreed 100%. Think of all of the cases that have been covered here. How many of the accused tried to run the show themselves instead of listening to the advice of their lawyers? More than half, IMO. We don't know if Leanna told her lawyer to release this because it was her idea, or if she just agreed with her lawyer's idea.

MOO

comment section not direct quotes but flavor:

your stuupid

no you r

you loser

no you loser

OMG I need a shower. That is two minutes I will never get back

I really wish that they (whomever did it) would not have blanked out the "Reason victim did not complete form" part. I would love to know what Leanna put as her answer to that one.

Well she calls herself the victim and she is filling out the form, so it's probably blank. She wouldn't answer in reference to Cooper because she didn't name Cooper as the victim.

Cooper shares a birthday with my daughter she was 13 with 15 candles.I thought of him that saturday all day ,a child will never celebrate his birthday again but every Aug 2 , i will think of him as my child blows out her candles.. sorry if i was against rules to say this.

O/T for the ol' timers...today is Caylee's birthday. Join the old timers to light a candle at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ght-a-Candle-by-Your-Computer-Tonight-3/page9

Done! I went and lit a candle for Caylee.

I wasn't a WS member back then, but I followed Caylee's case from day one until the end with that sad, pathetic verdict. Moo. It's probably best I wasn't here back then, because I'm sure I'd probably have a few TOs, or even be banned, by now. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think of that precious little girl. Really pizzes me off that justice was NOT served for Caylee... :censored: MOO, IMO, JMO.

Ok, so I'm going to :shutup: and get back O/T before I get in trouble.

This morning my pastor talked about narcissism in his sermon.

Ross, Casey Anthony, we have our pick of narcissists here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13