So over all-things-Casey --- Anyone else?

"Better 10 guilty go free, than 1 innocent suffer." OK... So this is one of the 10 that go free... I detest it, but loose faith because things don't go the way I think they should? Not on your life. Is there corruption in the US, well show me a country free of corruption will you?

Snipped by me.

I would totally agree with this, if I felt that the system had worked properly in this case, that there was a basis for a reasonable doubt. That's the part I'm having trouble with.

I simply want to express my sorrow for Caylee. She was a beautiful child and deserved better than she recieved in this world.
She will recieve justice one of these days. Maybe not in my lifetime but I doubt that I will see FCA at the gates of heaven.
Blessings to all.

Snipped by me.

I would totally agree with this, if I felt that the system had worked properly in this case, that there was a basis for a reasonable doubt. That's the part I'm having trouble with.

My daughter and I have had some deep discussion re this....^
I detest the verdict in this case, I think the jurors were lazy, among other things, I really believe that IN THIS DAY AND TIME...a jury trial is like a crapshoot. It depends on soooo very many factors. The type jury you get :)banghead:), their varying opinions on social matters, world views, etc. It is not so much cut and dried, black and white anymore. There seems to be a slippage in this country towards a huge GRAY AREA...everywhere. Nobody wants to take a stand on right and wrong....."well, maybe it was an accident, who knows?" "maybe her father molested her, so who could blame her?"
Good God murder is murder. Is "being molested and abused" now a viable legal defense? Like insanity?

BUT given all of that.....it is still our system of justice, the only one we've got and the only thing that stands between beheading and stoning a defendant.

IMHO the system needs some major revamping...I believe to start with some type of law needs to be enacted that says LIES in opening statements can and will be held to an accountability IF NOT PROVEN or evidence to substantiate the LIE is not brought out in trial....
I also believe the law stating that jurors CANNOT profit from jury duty for at least 6 months after a trial should be enacted.
I also don't think jurors names should be withheld from the public. (See the stoning and beheading line above).

RANT OVER. for now.

Dr Martin Luther King, Jr said: "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear". I don't want hate to control my life and KC was controlling my life by the verdict, her mannerisms, smirks..Even her freedom. I will remember Caylee and thats all. She brought alot of people together in love and that's what we should remember!

Snipped by me.

Take heart, the system worked, ICA got a fair trial, and the evidence was found lacking. I completely disagree with the verdict, but can't find fault with the system... The jurors on the other hand, I have little respect for because I don't believe they took their job seriously, but now wish the public to believe they did. Sorry, watched most of the trial, heard all of the evidence, don't possibly see how they came to the conclusions they did, but still have faith in the system because she did get a fair trial.

I think I am pretty much getting over this case. I have moved on to the Spreckles mansion R. Nalepal case and what ever else comes along. Also interested in the missing mother of the triplets and baby Kate.

Justice was NOT served for Caylee. The jury was WRONG. What a freaking circus. The Anthonys make me sick and KC and her cast of toadies disgust me to no end.

I will never forget Caylee. She's an angel in heaven.

I will not be able to resist checking things out from time to time, but I'm looking forward to moving past this tragedy, this senseless murder of an innocent baby.

Oh, and I do believe in karma. I do believe. I do believe. I do believe.

Hugs For Caylee, xoxoxo

I feel the exact same way, Miss James. People who don't think she's dangerous are wrong. She is now free for the first time in years. Lord only knows what she's capable of, after killing her daughter, enjoying her litany of lies, commiting check fraud, and using her father as a scapegoat in a serious crime. I've always said that I think she was planning to knock off her parents, that's why she told Amy the house would be free for them to live in soon, but she changed her mind and got rid of the little one instead.

I agree totally with your post. I don't know if this is true but I've heard that once a person commits murder they can never go back. It changes them.

I am officially over KC, but I am more tired of hearing the TH's still trying to dissect the verdict.

The only reason I am back here now is cuz I miss you guys!

Me too!

I thought I could turn on NG last night because she was supposed to highlight the mom missing (with the triplets). GRRRR...instead I see CFCMA - OMG. Okay, so an entire hour is spent on CFCMA needing therapy? REALLY?

Do I dare even attempt to turn on the channel? I hope the Nancy Grace Entertainment Show moves on at some point.

MOO

Mel

Not since the verdict have I watched Nancy Grace or any of the other shows where SHE might be mentioned. I do not care. I will not purchase any tabloids or books pertaining to HER!!! As far as I am concerned she is DEAD - Ya hear that Casey - you no longer exist in my world or, for that matter, in many many other people's world. Ya see, I had my own personal little execution and you are gone gone gone --

Okay, now on to something that matters.......

I am pretty well over it too. The trial is over.Casey will have a social stigma attached forever in spite of the NG verdict. They only part I am still interested in, are the mechanics of the civil suits/the appeal of the lying conviction plus the lawyer thread. I positively adore and appreciate that thread beyond words.
I have no interest what any of the Anthonys are doing or where Casey is or how they look/what they are wearing/buying/saying. Ditto for members of the defense team/jurors or anybody else involved in this case.They can all go on their merry ways as far as I am concerned. Lots of luck to them. They are as interesting as yesterday's news which BTW is a very good cat litter.
Eventually there could be an analytical non biased program on PBS about this case. That will be the only thing I would watch.

I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I'm reading and posting less about the case. Today is the first day since the trial ended, that I felt more annoyed by the so called 'breaking' news than anything else. :innocent:

I haven't watched the news shows at all, not even during the trial. I would watch a video clip here and that was it.

I will never feel that a child murderer walking free is ok....but I will stop feeling so much negative energy.

I'm getting there, slowly but surely. I'm reading and posting less about the case. Today is the first day since the trial ended, that I felt more annoyed by the so called 'breaking' news than anything else. :innocent:

I haven't watched the news shows at all, not even during the trial. I would watch a video clip here and that was it.

I will never feel that a child murderer walking free is ok....but I will stop feeling so much negative energy.

I am sure she is not the only one walking free, just like there are some innocent folks that are found guilty. Not a perfect system, but then there is probably not a perfect system. As long as the majority gets correct verdicts, it is time to move on.
In the public eye and in the final analysis she is still considered guilty by the majority with all the associated consequences. I can live with that.

I have to remember to change the channel off of any shows that talk about her. I forget and leave it on a channel, but did hear Gloria Alred say that people say they won't watch an interview with her, but will. I won't watch one, no way. There's not one thing to be said that I'm interested in hearing. At least they're all saying that they don't believe she will change even with therapy, or that she won't put in the hard work to get enough therapy. Negative talk is better than being sensational and circus like. Most of the media tries to sensationalize every case or every new story though. The Anthony novella just got totally out of hand, and now they'll probably all be rich and Caylee is still deceased with no daddy, no gravesite, no cause of death, and totally dehumanized in her short life all so her mommy could get her way.

I have to remember to change the channel off of any shows that talk about her. I forget and leave it on a channel, but did hear Gloria Alred say that people say they won't watch an interview with her, but will. I won't watch one, no way. There's not one thing to be said that I'm interested in hearing. At least they're all saying that they don't believe she will change even with therapy, or that she won't put in the hard work to get enough therapy. Negative talk is better than being sensational and circus like. Most of the media tries to sensationalize every case or every new story though. The Anthony novella just got totally out of hand, and now they'll probably all be rich and Caylee is still deceased with no daddy, no gravesite, no cause of death, and totally dehumanized in her short life all so her mommy could get her way.

I agree with Gloria Alred...
Morbid curiosity will have the masses tuning in to watch.

I saw a story today about someone that made a mask for Halloween and it looks just like her. It is for sell on ebay. I would not wear it for fear someone would think it really was her. BTW, I don't watch anything about her and will not. This story about the mask is the first thing I have clicked on about her in days and I still turn tabloids over at the store :floorlaugh:

I am sure she is not the only one walking free, just like there are some innocent folks that are found guilty. Not a perfect system, but then there is probably not a perfect system. As long as the majority gets correct verdicts, it is time to move on.
In the public eye and in the final analysis she is still considered guilty by the majority with all the associated consequences. I can live with that.

:seeya: Yes I think I can live with that too. ;)
\bbm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back