So... where is Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its hard to believe a mom put duct tape on her little girl but only because we are incapable of doing that. However, Casey is different then us. The 31 days is what has got me "from day one". If I lose track of my daughter for one second, I am in a panic. So I just can't grasp the 31 days. So to me, Casey is capable of anything at this point.

Re: the body not being buried...I believe she did bury her. However the hurricane and the flooding eroded the grave. As a neighbor said, the water just receded a week ago. So I don't think the body was moved. Tim Miller even said on Nancy Grace last night that he could see where the bag had been.

I don't think Cayce would have taped her mouth either ad I also believe the body has not always been there. If so, why before the rains wasn't it found ? People go in those woods all the time too. If Cayce did this she is smart enough to hide the body.She knows all of Orlando like the back of her hand, being born and raised there. That is what leads me to believe the body was moved. Cayce was involved with some pretty shady people so who knows except for Cayce.
I often wonder LP's continuing involvement in this case too. He seems almost obsessed with it! What are his motives ?

Sorry first post. This is the post I was replying to.

Just reported on Fox news. LA "stormed" out of the Anthony house and removed the flowers, cross and other memorials left on the parkway in front of the Anthony home. Watching the video, he didn't look too happy about people expressing their sympathy about the possible death of little Caylee.

IF there was anyone other then Casey who harmed Caylee and the reason I say IF is because I think we can find a post somewhere very early on right after they found the car where I posted that the baby must have been left in the trunk to sleep while she was having some great party time.
SO I do think she could have taped her - if she can leave her in a car drugged??? she can tape her. What a "B".
But If it was not her. If she took that baby to a bordello and left her there???
I cant even make myself think those thoughts......I cant write that.....
Just imagine....And that is the only other consideration I had,
because then I would see her being afraid to tell the truth.

Other wise she did the deed and had some help from her family.

Just reported on Fox news. LA "stormed" out of the Anthony house and removed the flowers, cross and other memorials left on the parkway in front of the Anthony home. Watching the video, he didn't look too happy about people expressing their sympathy about the possible death of little Caylee.

Did the Anthony's make any normal children???
How harsh is that behavior ?

I just noticed something interesting that I had not noticed previously when viewing the jailhouse video visitation. This was the one called "Anthony Chat" and it was part 3, and it was during the part where Casey was telling them how important it was for them to talk to Ryan, they must talk to Ryan, and then they tell her they have talked to Cory and Sean and Chris...and they know she did not do anything, and Casey says (paraphrasing here) Oh I know, those guys are like my big brothers, outside of Lee's friends...and then she kind of trails off...How close exacty IS she with Lee's friends, who are apparently closer to her than her "best" guy friends, and have THOSE friends been interviewed? It is just odd that she would count Lee's friends as better friends to her than her own, and I would think that would merit looking into, yes?

Here is the link to the video I am speaking of:
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=ANTHONYPRESSER_121020080353&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

Well, I am not sure if it was part 1, 2 or 3 now...I am bleary eyed and not finding it right at the moment, but I DO know it is in one of those 3 parts that are all available at the link provided...It is when she makes mention of them speaking to Ryan...just listen for THAT and then it is right after that she says that about Lee's friends. Sorry for the confusion, I am SO tired...Oh no, I sound like Cindy now!:eek:

Here is the ABSOLUTE correct link:http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=ANTHONYPRESSER_121020080353&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

I have also wondered with Lee if he stuck it out until he heard 2 different guys state that Casey had told them that HE tried to force sexual advances on her and at that point he threw up his hands and said "ENOUGH"???

OMG. I'm sorry but this post has me laughing so hard! You sound like me when I start getting so tired and can't even think straight let alone process what I'm reading or trying to link. I'll read things like 4 times and be like HUH?! WTF did that even say ans why am I reading it to begin with?!

Lee is a tough one, don't know enough about him but I do know he said she stole from his friends!

Rather than "where is Lee", I have another question..."where WAS Lee"?

Where was he from June 15th to July 16th??? I have been searching threads and am not seeing where this was addressed. Thanks!

Greta just does not understand that Leonard needs to be back there to share with the people that have been involved in this. Sad that she can't understand that. Kinda tells me shes cold?

Actually that ended up being somewhat prophetic, being that he has been bumbling his theorys all over the airwaves.....I still really like LP but he's been a loose cannon since he got back. He keeps convincing everyone of his opinion as "fact" based on his inside sources...the defense is gonna have cause to accuse LE of leaks....I think he surfs WS all day and makes this stuff up based on tidbits he finds here...

I support them all in prayer that God will soften their hearts and let them come forth with the truth.

And may the Lord bless you dear - you are a far more patient and kind person than I am. Truly.

I do suspect Lee occasionally, but I don't judge him for wanting to stay out of the spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther