Social Media - General Discussion

Makes one think that Baez and Casey had already discussed the "NO REAL ZANNY" issue, doesn't it? Because if he thought that there was a real ZANNY that may have Caylee and Caylee was in danger, wouldn't that be cruel to joke with Casey about Zanny. Let's talk about cruel and unusual punishment that an attorney used toward his "mentally disturbed client". (Not about the LE's so called torture of Casey having to watch on the TV the discovery of Caylee's body in the swamp that Casey already knew was there, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE "SHE" PUT HER). So, say that Baez bought and believed the Zanny story, which I'm pretty sure that he lead us to believe that he did up until they say, was it (a few weeks or a couple of months?) before the trial. He now claims in his book that he knew that she had mental issues. He also believed that her daughter was kidnapped by Zanny. Yet, he teases her about a house that she points out as being Zanny's. How sick is that? Now, on the other hand, if they had already discussed there not being a real Zanny, then that would show that he knew EARLY on that there wasn't a real Zanny and that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. Which is it Baez? I'm kinda of glad that he wrote the book. It just reinforces what a lot of people already think of Baez. Too bad that he gets to make money off of it.
What's with the pictures that he choose for the book cover? Is that another dig at George? Gas cans and duct tape? Like they say, every picture tells a story, story! He's like a magician that diverts your attention. His main picture should have been of the one where he's shooting his imaginary six guns down the hall of the court house. The pic of he and Casey should have been one of the several of he and Casey laughing their asses off in the middle of a MURDER trial of a beautiful innocent child named Caylee. The single pic of her should have been one of her angry faces that she used when she wasn't getting her way. Perhaps the one where she's looking in CM's direction and glaring behind Baez' back with her nostrils flaring. Those pics that I mentioned tell the real story of these two players. That's who they are.
I'm not buying or reading his book. But from the bits and pieces that are scattered over the internet we're getting a real sense of who Baez is. Don't you think?

My mistake, I thought that they meant when she got out of jail the first round before the trial. Still no matter, it was pretty tasteless. I still think that he knew early on that there wasn't a zanny.

Matt Morgan tweet:

dmmcglynn ‏
@MattMorganESQ Where's the Dr. Phil $$$? Reportedly was spent on Casey Anthony?

3 Jul Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ
@dmmcglynn I am all over that. We have been tracking any and all monies #CaseyAnthony has received.

6:01 PM - 3 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
2h Blaiss ‏@Blaiss
@MattMorganESQ if you have found that money HAS been paid to CA please report to her PO as she has lied on every report! VIOLATE PROBATION!

Not sure of the validity, but twitter-talk is claiming that GA is divorcing CA.

No idea if true....

False alarm - no such divorce pending.
Knew he didn't have it in him.

Couple of Tweets from Anthony's ex-lawyer - Brad Conway:

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels
From the few excerpts I've seen, the Baez book is pure fiction with a little fantasy thrown in. Go figure !

5 Jan Brad Conway @justiceonwheels
Doing Commentary on Casey Anthony's pathetic cry for attention on Fox 35 tonight and catch live commentary at 7pm on Issues w JVM

Oooh Brad Conway has a twitter? Did not know that. That pic is great! Who tweeted this TO?

Couple of Tweets from Anthony's ex-lawyer - Brad Conway:

Brad Conway ‏@justiceonwheels
From the few excerpts I've seen, the Baez book is pure fiction with a little fantasy thrown in. Go figure !

5 Jan Brad Conway @justiceonwheels
Doing Commentary on Casey Anthony's pathetic cry for attention on Fox 35 tonight and catch live commentary at 7pm on Issues w JVM

Strawberry - here's where I got that about Brad.

Matt Morgan ‏@MattMorganESQ
Just filed interrogatories to find out how much money #CaseyAnthony has receieved from the #CayleeMarieAnthonyTrust

from a few minutes ago

This will be most interesting........ I assume this "Trust" is the same as the recently-dissolved Caylee's Fund? but would they have written a check directly to FCA? I hardly think so, but maybe this will trigger some financial records to be publicly available from that Fund, maybe see the "actual" Phil donation?? I can't wait to see how the money in that Fund was "hidden" here and there and everywhere.......

Makes one think that Baez and Casey had already discussed the "NO REAL ZANNY" issue, doesn't it? Because if he thought that there was a real ZANNY that may have Caylee and Caylee was in danger, wouldn't that be cruel to joke with Casey about Zanny. Let's talk about cruel and unusual punishment that an attorney used toward his "mentally disturbed client". (Not about the LE's so called torture of Casey having to watch on the TV the discovery of Caylee's body in the swamp that Casey already knew was there, BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE "SHE" PUT HER). So, say that Baez bought and believed the Zanny story, which I'm pretty sure that he lead us to believe that he did up until they say, was it (a few weeks or a couple of months?) before the trial. He now claims in his book that he knew that she had mental issues. He also believed that her daughter was kidnapped by Zanny. Yet, he teases her about a house that she points out as being Zanny's. How sick is that? Now, on the other hand, if they had already discussed there not being a real Zanny, then that would show that he knew EARLY on that there wasn't a real Zanny and that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. Which is it Baez? I'm kinda of glad that he wrote the book. It just reinforces what a lot of people already think of Baez. Too bad that he gets to make money off of it.
What's with the pictures that he choose for the book cover? Is that another dig at George? Gas cans and duct tape? Like they say, every picture tells a story, story! He's like a magician that diverts your attention. His main picture should have been of the one where he's shooting his imaginary six guns down the hall of the court house. The pic of he and Casey should have been one of the several of he and Casey laughing their asses off in the middle of a MURDER trial of a beautiful innocent child named Caylee. The single pic of her should have been one of her angry faces that she used when she wasn't getting her way. Perhaps the one where she's looking in CM's direction and glaring behind Baez' back with her nostrils flaring. Those pics that I mentioned tell the real story of these two players. That's who they are.
I'm not buying or reading his book. But from the bits and pieces that are scattered over the internet we're getting a real sense of who Baez is. Don't you think?

http://youtu.be/AUdAuR0pEiU
Someone posted this to youtube 2 days later. I just found it. They forgot to add Mason. Oh, well, can't have it all! Thanks to the peep that put it together.

This makes me sad.

I was twitter-lurking on a couple twitter accounts that are pro-casey (FreeCasey and all that).

One of the twits (call her twitA) was telling the other (call her twitB) that she saw pictures of the other's baby on a facebook page that was something like Warriors for Caylee.

TwitA was all up in arms that these personal pictures were on this facebook page of someones (twitB's) child and showed her a sample picture.
TwitB had to correct twitA in that the picture she saw was a picture of CAYLEE!

TwitA did not even know what Caylee looked like! These are the supporters of Casey?

SAD... VERY SAD. :notgood:

This makes me sad.

I was twitter-lurking on a couple twitter accounts that are pro-casey (FreeCasey and all that).

One of the twits (call her twitA) was telling the other (call her twitB) that she saw pictures of the other's baby on a facebook page that was something like Warriors for Caylee.

TwitA was all up in arms that these personal pictures were on this facebook page of someones (twitB's) child and showed her a sample picture.
TwitB had to correct twitA in that the picture she saw was a picture of CAYLEE!

TwitA did not even know what Caylee looked like! These are the supporters of Casey?

SAD... VERY SAD. :notgood:

That is twit - twit - twisted -little twits for ya. Don't tell me TwitA did a book review and lots of comments on amazon, right? (just a guess)

That is twit - twit - twisted -little twits for ya. Don't tell me TwitA did a book review and lots of comments on amazon, right? (just a guess)

Wouldn't doubt it, but I have not seen one using the same (twitter) account name. Hmmm.... wonder if twitA was a member of the jury (j/k).

I read this on the net but it is from a twitter account. True or not. IDK
CA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING 4 FREE! Receiving 15% of book sales and appearances. Money not being pd to CA...BOZO HOLDING 4 CA TAX FRAUD???

I read this on the net but it is from a twitter account. True or not. IDK
CA DOESN'T DO ANYTHING 4 FREE! Receiving 15% of book sales and appearances. Money not being pd to CA...BOZO HOLDING 4 CA TAX FRAUD???

I could believe that.
She owes the IRS money, she could have blamed Baez for the IRS Lien against her.
Picture the negotiating that was going on between Baez and OCA...yes, i'll give you permission to write blah blah blah but you will pay off my IRS debt from your proceeds

I could believe that.
She owes the IRS money, she could have blamed Baez for the IRS Lien against her.
Picture the negotiating that was going on between Baez and OCA...yes, i'll give you permission to write blah blah blah but you will pay off my IRS debt from your proceeds

15% OF WHAT? $100.00 tops? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back