Social Media - General Discussion

@Matt Morgan @MattMorganESQ
Just filed a motion requiring Defense Counsel to Provide Plaintiff's Counsel with #Caseyanthony 's Address or Accept Service of Process.

OOPS Aedrys - just read your post above AFTER I posted this tweet from MattMorgan. Not trying to steal your thunder!

Also - I think this is dadessertladie's blog....if not, it is someone she follows all the time. She HATES Adele and it is really, really funny. I love Adele....but I still laugh like crazy at this blog.
http://temporalbreak.wordpress.com/

OK - BEACH can we post stuff like this here? I am still confused. Should it only pertain to FCA or what?Help

BBM

fwiw, I :heartbeat: Adele, too!
♫ We coulda had it alll...rolliin' in the deeeep...you had my heart & soul in your hand... ♫ :genie:

However, we do need to keep the discussion related to the Anthony case. :iamashamed:

New things are in the works regarding social media here at WS. If this works out well, we will probably open sub-forums like this in most of the case forums.

BBM

♫ We coulda had it alll...rolliin' in the deeeep...you had my heart & soul in your hand... ♫ :genie:

However, we do need to keep the discussion related to the Anthony case. :iamashamed:

New things are in the works regarding social media here at WS. If this works out well, we will probably open sub-forums like this in most of the case forums.

Okdokie. Thanks. Just wanted to make sure I know the rules!!!

I am rocking to Adele right now. Just bought the CD last night and I have played Rollin in the Deep over, and over and over and over and over and over....

Jesse Grund @JGrund
Twitter people stand by for updates

not sure if anyone is even interested in this? I have seen people say that he is writing a book. this is from Feb. 11, he hasn't tweeted anything further since that one, its been a long time to "stand by" in the twitter world, lol.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Jesse Grund @JGrund
Twitter people stand by for updates

not sure if anyone is even interested in this? I have seen people say that he is writing a book. this is from Feb. 11, he hasn't tweeted anything further since that one, its been a long time to "stand by" in the twitter world, lol.

IMO, MOO, etc.

LOL you got that right. Twitter time seems to happen in twinutes and tweconds.

BBM

So... in the spirit of Adele (I :heartbeat: Adele too), and keeping the discussion related to KC, have you seen this video? (I kind of like this version)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frIhoFyP8k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2frIhoFyP8k[/ame]

@Matt Morgan @MattMorganESQ
Just filed a motion requiring Defense Counsel to Provide Plaintiff's Counsel with #Caseyanthony 's Address or Accept Service of Process.

OOPS Aedrys - just read your post above AFTER I posted this tweet from MattMorgan. Not trying to steal your thunder!

No problem. I got busy at work, so I couldn't post it myself anyway, LOL. I just want to know what that second part means? Does he want her personal address or her lawyer has to accept service of process? Wouldn't her lawyer do that anyway?

No problem. I got busy at work, so I couldn't post it myself anyway, LOL. I just want to know what that second part means? Does he want her personal address or her lawyer has to accept service of process? Wouldn't her lawyer do that anyway?

I think he wants her personal address to serve the subpoena on her. I don't think attorneys are "required" to accept service of subpoenas on their client's person, only in discovery, i.e., request for production, interrogatories, requests for admissions. I have worked for attorneys who, for various reasons (probably knowing the client would be a no show) refused to accept service of a subpoena for a client.

I learned something new.about twitter...if you put a d instead of a # in front of someones name, it becomes a private tweet!

Sent from my LG Esteem, using Tapatalk.

I learned something new about Twitter too. You don't have to "follow" these KC people. When you find someone you want to keep track of, go to their profile and look at the little person icon next to the follow button. Click the down arrow and then click add to list. You can give your list a name and a link to the profile will go into your list. Sort of like bookmarks. Oops... ETA: your lists will be on your profile page so you can find them when you log on.

Here is someone I just added to my list... part of the twitwars it looks like to me. Then you can look through the people who have posted there and go to their profile and on and on... it is kind of endless.

https://twitter.com/#!/Blaiss

Twitter question,
If I am following someone, how can I not get all the rudie tweets others make that I am not following? I don't get that. How come I see people's tweets I have no idea who they are?

Newbie twitter person.

Twitter question,
If I am following someone, how can I not get all the rudie tweets others make that I am not following? I don't get that. How come I see people's tweets I have no idea who they are?

Newbie twitter person.
Go to your "following" list; find the person who's retweeting the offensive stuff. Click on the "little person" icon to the right of their name; this will bring up a list of possible actions. One will say "Turn off Retweets." Click it.

So apparently someone has blocked me on Twitter. I thought they were a WS person, which is why I was following them. Sheesh. It's like high school. Oh well. It's not like I say much on Twitter anyway, but oh the drama!

I learned something new about Twitter too. You don't have to "follow" these KC people. When you find someone you want to keep track of, go to their profile and look at the little person icon next to the follow button. Click the down arrow and then click add to list. You can give your list a name and a link to the profile will go into your list. Sort of like bookmarks. Oops... ETA: your lists will be on your profile page so you can find them when you log on.

Here is someone I just added to my list... part of the twitwars it looks like to me. Then you can look through the people who have posted there and go to their profile and on and on... it is kind of endless.

https://twitter.com/#!/Blaiss

Interesting convo between this twitter-person and another who left the
pastors camp (actually was kicked out). Seems like some members of that
cult, I mean church, are abandoning ship.

Kaye Traficante @kayedeanne
Awesome church service this morning. Seeing faces from the "church" I used to go to. Very interesting.

Blaiss @Blaiss
@kayedeanne are they abandoning the compound?

@Blaiss In droves it seems.

Blaiss @Blaiss
@kayedeanne Interesting! What do they think of CA being there?

@Blaiss No clue. Don't know that she is or was.

Blaiss @Blaiss
@kayedeanne she is still there.

@Blaiss I have no idea and don't care.

So apparently someone has blocked me on Twitter. I thought they were a WS person, which is why I was following them. Sheesh. It's like high school. Oh well. It's not like I say much on Twitter anyway, but oh the drama!

I've been blocked by a few people too, probably because they thought I was spam. When I 1st got my account I was very paranoid about who followed me, so I maybe blocked some people who I shouldn't have. At that time I wasn't sure what I was going to use my twitter account for. I have some friends following, and some coworkers, and they are not so up to date about murders and missing children (all that morbid crap, as my dh would say!) So I rarely initiate anything related to those topics. But my followers can't see replys to people they don't follow so once someone else tweets about those topics, I'll reply.

I respond to dadessertladie sometimes. So far she hasn't replied back lol. I assume she gets a ton of responses.

Hee hee and then he blocked me. And anyone else who questions the Man Of God. That's how I found that tweet..I googled how to find old tweets and twimemachine came up. LOL

I also tweeted him the SNL video of Daniel Radcliff and asked him if this was his dog. I'm so bad.

I have to say, I laughed out loud at you sending him the dog video.

I've heard too many arrogant ministers get upset when anyone questions them because they are the spiritual leaders...

Shudder.

Has he tweeted that he knows KC is innocent because God told him, or God revealed it to him?

An absolute scream is Dadessert Ladie when she posts about Jane V. Mitchell on HLN....If you won't be offended, she has another name for Jean Cesaurus(sp) I have no clue how to spell it but I do know how to say it,lol....Dadessert Ladie (Clora Form) calls her Jean Kiss Her *advertiser censored*,roflmbo...which to me is hysterical....actually a play on her real name!!

Interesting convo between this twitter-person and another who left the
pastors camp (actually was kicked out). Seems like some members of that
cult, I mean church, are abandoning ship.

That is interesting. I wonder if they are abandoning or if they are asked to leave if they won't go along with KC being there. You really can get lost looking through these tweets... one leads to another which leads to another and on and on and on.

An absolute scream is Dadessert Ladie when she posts about Jane V. Mitchell on HLN....If you won't be offended, she has another name for Jean Cesaurus(sp) I have no clue how to spell it but I do know how to say it,lol....Dadessert Ladie (Clora Form) calls her Jean Kiss Her *advertiser censored*,roflmbo...which to me is hysterical....actually a play on her real name!!

I love reading her tweets. She really has a wicked sense of humor.... so funny! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back