Sodium Pentothal

I first want to say that this is not directed at anyone specifically, I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and is entitled to express it.

It makes me extremely sad that in this day and age people value our constitutional system so little that they would be willing to water board, drug, or lord knows what else a person simply because they are an accused killer. What next ban defendants from presenting evidence on their own behalf? Maybe we should not allow them to have attorneys or maybe even try them in secret courts where there are no rules of evidence, just like terrorists?

While I do agree with you for the most part: what about Caylee's rights? That's what bugs me the most - the victims of crimes have their rights walked
all over.

While I do agree with you for the most part: what about Caylee's rights? That's what bugs me the most - the victims of crimes have their rights walked
all over.

Unfortunately, that's the very definition of being a victim...having your rights stripped. And frankly, IMO, rape and murder victims can never have true justice done...because no one can undo those things. You can put to death a murderer, but that won't bring the victim back. It might make society safer, of course.

My rapist died over a year ago (23 years after the crime...unprosecuted because of my own stupidity). I didn't really feel better. That experience of having been raped has become a part of me. You never get over it. You just go on. With therapy, my life has turned out rather nicely, I think!

I do think Casey killed her daughter, but if she didn't do it, I'd feel horrible if she wasted decades in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back