Software Update Feedback- Orange is too Intense.

Hello Dave -- I can't be the only member that lost use of the toolbar in the text box. All the icons are grayed out except for "Preview."

I'm a Win/PC/Chrome Browser user and I made no changes on my end. The last time this occurred, the suggested fix was to disable JavaScript.

Already cleared cache, disabled ad blk, and javascript, all to no avail.

The toolbar is present and working with Mozilla browser which is not my primary browser.

Also, seems nobody monitors the bottom right "Report a Problem" function. So appreciative if you could help me restore the toolbar. Thanks again for your support.
That happened to me, too! Except on iPad, using Safari.

I didn’t think I had done anything to cause it to happen (the graying out of the toolbar); it just seemed to happen out of the blue, just a few days ago.

On my own, I discovered the same [ ] remedy that the Admin here described. What a relief it was a simple fix.

Is there a way to fix this? Top of words are cut off, and page looks slanted. This started on Monday.
1698936182079.png

Is there a way to fix this? Top of words are cut off, and page looks slanted. This started on Monday.
View attachment 457677
If you're talking about the black line (Home, Forums, What's new, etc.) it looks like that orange bar that's blocking the tops of the words will go away if you accept that this site uses cookies (which is what is blocking the tops of the words below). That's the only place that looks like tops or words are cut off to me, but you're seeing it on a larger screen than the SS I'm looking at. :)

If you're talking about the black line (Home, Forums, What's new, etc.) it looks like that orange bar that's blocking the tops of the words will go away if you accept that this site uses cookies (which is what is blocking the tops of the words below). That's the only place that looks like tops or words are cut off to me, but you're seeing it on a larger screen than the SS I'm looking at. :)
Yes, if I click "accept" or sign in, there's no issue. I just wondered if the screen looks that way for everyone. or if it's just me. I have a desk top computer with 22" monitor.

Yes, if I click "accept" or sign in, there's no issue. I just wondered if the screen looks that way for everyone. or if it's just me. I have a desk top computer with 22" monitor.
Yes, it's like that for me too if I'm not logged in. I too have a 22" monitor. I don't find it an issue since I don't have a reason to be on this site if I'm not logged in. But others may have reason to do that. :) Either way, all those tabs work just fine even when they are partially covered up. (I did a test)

1698940860296.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back