SOUND OFF! Say what's on your mind, but do not RESPOND TO what other posters write.

And Bush is going back down there tomorrow.

Where's Blanco???

TexMex said:
And Bush is going back down there tomorrow.

Where's Blanco???

But Tex, you know Bush is going to be criticized for going...or not going. He can't win either way.

And Blanco - I hope LA has a strong Lt. Governor....I'm serious.

Please do not respond to others posts or hold private conversations on this thread.

To those of you who don't know where you are...the creation of this thread was to establish a place people could express themself freely without being challenged by other posters.

and so sad at the same time! Yesterday on Fox they had a lady on telling how a 7yr old girl was rapped and murdered in the superdome, then ten guys beat him to death. Justice was quick in his case and will save the tax payers money that would have been wasted keeping the piece of trash alive. It is just all so overwhelming, like a horrible movie but it is real and happening to these people. It is so sad, I can not even begin to imagine what they are going through. To loose everything would be like loosing your identity and who you are. It is just sad sad sad :(

I can't even put into words how I feel.

Heartbreak, Sorrow, Sadness, Pity, Angry, Disgusted are a few words that come to mind.

Sorrow & deep sadness is what I feel the most of. :(

I don't like BUSH have never liked BUSH, and never voted for BUSH.. but I can not help but say that he really isn't to blame for what happened.. much as it irks me to do so... I agree that help was too slow to arrive...but it was because of lower government officials in the state level, not the federal level.

But I still don't like BUSH :razz:

Please do not respond to others posts or hold private conversations on this thread.

To those of you who don't know where you are...the creation of this thread was to establish a place people could express themself freely without being challenged by other posters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back