Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dead at 52 (wrongful death charges against Dr. Robert Koblin) 2017

From above:

““I never thought we would be standing here without my dad,” Christopher said. “I’m sure he would be proud and honored. He was a rock icon, the Godfather of grunge and a creator of a movement. While he touched the hearts of millions, the most important thing he is known for us is for being the greatest father and our hero. His daughterToni added, “His voice was his vision and his music was his peace … thank you to our mom – his love, his muse and his savior who continues to carry out our father’s legacy … this is for you, daddy.””

Still missing Chris Cornell and still asking WHY.

There's a lawsuit in the title of this thread. "Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dead at 52 (wrongful death charges against Dr. Robert Koblin) 2017"

What ever happened in the Wrongful Death Lawsuit against the doctor that prescribed Ativan that Chris Cornell's family believes contributed to his death? As far as I can tell, it hasn't been settled.

Chris Cornell's family files lawsuit against doctor over singer's death

"His family claims that Koblin prescribed Cornell more than 940 doses of lorazepam (also known as Ativan) during the last 20 months of his life."

BBM

Family of Chris Cornell settles with doctor over his death

Court documents filed by attorneys for the rock singer’s widow, Vicky Cornell, and their children, Toni and Christopher Nicholas Cornell, said a confidential settlement had been reached. The documents were filed in April, but they had gone unnoticed before City News Service reported on them Thursday.​

The Cornell family alleged in the lawsuit filed in 2018 in Los Angeles Superior Court that medication, especially the anti-anxiety drug lorazepam, prescribed by Dr. Robert Koblin led to erratic behavior from the Soundgarden front man before his death in Detroit in 2017 at age 52.​

No amount of money will bring Chris back to us. The world is left with his talented and awesome music and influences and precious memories of this beautiful soul.

I hope Vicky does something meaningful and constructive with this money. Perhaps to help others facing Chris's challenges in their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back