Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "reports" could indicate oral reports, couldn't it?

I was really hoping that Caylee's murder was accidental because I didn't want to think she would purposely kill her child. It makes me sick just thinking of this. That poor little girl :(

No - preliminary oral reports can not be given to the defense. The ONLY thing they are entitled to under law are the written reports because many times the information changes (added to or changed) before they are transcribed.

There was nothing to indicate to me from the beginning that she was not a cold blooded murderer. The only question I have had was WHY the Anthonys would try to defend her after she killed that baby.

I think a lot of the suggestions early on from LE that it was an accident were intended to keep the door open to a plea in exchange for telling where the remains were. It was a sort of lure for Casey, to make it worth her while to talk.

The hyoid is the U-shaped bone of the neck that is fractured in one-third of all homicides by strangulation. On this basis, postmortem detection of hyoid fracture is relevant to the diagnosis of strangulation. However, since many cases lack a hyoid fracture, the absence of this finding does not exclude strangulation as a cause of death. The reasons why some hyoids fracture and others do not may relate to the nature and magnitude of force applied to the neck, age of the victim, nature of the instrument (ligature or hands) used to strangle, and intrinsic anatomic features of the hyoid bone.

and

The fractured hyoids occurred in older victims of strangulation (39 +/- 14 years) when compared to the victims with unfractured hyoids (30 +/- 10 years). The age-dependency of hyoid fracture correlated with the degree of ossification or fusion of the hyoid synchondroses.

~more at this link:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8934706

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

ITA!! I add: it has NEVER been the time to gloat. So sad that such a beautiful child's life was so short, and had to end so tragically.

Turbo and mydaily you are both correct. The paperwork is not ready yet, just the discussions between LE, FBI, and State. JB jumped the gun asking for it again. When it is prepared he will receive it. It takes a lot more time than the t.v. shows, believe me!

JB is losing it from the motions I saw in court. He better plead this out. I don't know about Florida but in my state, the jury can give the death penalty even if the SA didn't ask for it and if that is true in Florida, she better take LWOP before she gets the big needle.

Baez is a fool posing as an attorney. He KNOWS there is no hope in this case, but he keeps showing his cards, with useless motions which are ahead of the time line he is entitled to have the evidence.

i think a lot of the suggestions early on from le that it was an accident were intended to keep the door open to a plea in exchange for telling where the remains were. It was a sort of lure for casey, to make it worth her while to talk.

ita...

Initially being the key word. They would not have sought First Degree Murder charges if it were believed to be accidental and not premeditated. They would have gone for lesser charges and charged her for covering it up instead.

However, it is obvious with the duct tape and evidently other evidence recovered with the body that furthered the case towards a premeditated murder.

I can't speak for "some investigators", but from everything we have learned...it is difficult for me to see how it could be "accidental".

I agree! The good thing about getting the indictment is knowing that something else was found to determine premeditation, something that we have not seen or heard about yet. This all came before the remains, before the duct tape was ever known about.

I don't think anyone is trying to implicate an innocent party with the suggestion that the tape may have been gaffers tape. They are most likely trying to link it to KC since text msgs between AH and KC have AH claiming that KC lost her (AH's) duct tape. I can see someone calling gaffers tape "duct tape". It's easier to say and type in a text msg. If it was gaffers tape found on Caylee it will look even worse for KC with those text msgs.

And thanks to Lisabet for the post, it will be interesting to see what details come out about the tape. Obviously people bring up questions and rumors like that all the time for discussion on this board pending confirmation. If we could only discuss what has been proved, then we basically couldn't start this discussion forum until after the trial. That would be a long wait.

I agree! The good thing about getting the indictment is knowing that something else was found to determine premeditation, something that we have not seen or heard about yet. This all came before the remains, before the duct tape was ever known about.

I believe they have a witness. Maybe not to the killing but to the "plan" to kill.

The released video says more of the evidence uncovered recently will be released in the coming weeks.
Ok, JWG, as you know I have always felt, as you have so eloquently described, the death being one of an unanticipated accident. Given your tireless research of all the facts so far, how do you hypothesize this new information, being intentional? I think the argument on the night of June 15th had to give her the impetus to commit this incomprehensible act. Although I've long held on to the the accident theory, I could never reconcile her behavior immediately after, & recently reading about people who intentionally commit murder, her demeanor appears texbook.

Also, what evidence do you think could be so overwhelming definitive?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!:idea:

Yeah and nothing wrong if someone heard it could possibly be gaff tape and mentions it here, that's the whole point of this board, no one said it was confirmed that it's gaff tape, obviously we're all just waiting for confirmation of these details to come out. Thanks for your post Lisabet.

It would not matter WHICH type of tape - both indicate pre-meditated murder. NO ONE duct tapes a child's head all the way around it without planning on killing them.

I have thought also that it was in an act of rage, but it was 'the moment she had been waiting for' because she thought about getting rid of her for a long time and this fight just was the catalyst to do it. I think she would have liked to play out an elaborate kidnapping story but then the argument caused her to lose her patience and best of all, she could now wreck revenge on Cindy.

This poor baby. How so many people would have loved her, not just in death. I don't think I will want to hear details at the trial, if there even is one.

I think you are exactly right. I don't believe for one instant that ANYONE else was involved in this murder and disposal of Caylee's body.

JB is losing it from the motions I saw in court. He better plead this out. I don't know about Florida but in my state, the jury can give the death penalty even if the SA didn't ask for it and if that is true in Florida, she better take LWOP before she gets the big needle.

Baez is a fool posing as an attorney. He KNOWS there is no hope in this case, but he keeps showing his cards, with useless motions which are ahead of the time line he is entitled to have the evidence.

Well, let's see, this could be a great deal of income for the next few years on appellate issues for him....;)

I believe they have a witness. Maybe not to the killing but to the "plan" to kill.

ITA! I have thought all along that someone seen or heard something that didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but when Caylee went missing, it all came back to them in a whole different light..possibly Annie?

Question - If she broke her neck, wouldn't that be able to be determined as the cause of death? I know it wasn't a full skeleton but I would think that the if her skull was there, the neck bones would have been found as well. God, that was hard typing :(

According to the ME's report, her neck was not broken. She clearly stated "no trauma to the bones." I would take that to mean, the neck bones were intact. So... no broken neck.

She is going down I am not worried anymore.
The sad thing though is,when this will be all over and she goes to jail for good or worse ,how will the A's feel THEN?Maybe then they will realize that they disrespected Caylee for nothing.... :(

It will kill them....

Did you all notice my post about how the young age of a victim could result in a death by strangulation WITHOUT a fractured hyoid bone?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8934706

In other words, there may have been no trauma to the bones of a young child but still the child died from strangulation.

I just thought that should be put out there as a possibility and it does not contradict Dr. G's findings.

Well, let's see, this could be a great deal of income for the next few years on appellate issues for him....;)

But from WHERE is the money coming?? WHO is paying or is anyone paying?

I have come to believe that Baez was trying to finance this himself through selling of information and now the piper's bill has come due. He will lose his license if it is proved he did that.

DITTO! The statement is always in the back of my mind.

I have always thought that Casey intentionally killed little Caylee...The statement that she said to Lee still haunts me "Because I 'am a spiteful bi+++"...I to believe that the forensics in this case will be what convicts Casey....that and the mounds upon mounds of circumstantial evidence that law enforcement has collected....JMHO

let's not forget....

creating a "caylee is missing" myspace many months before she actually was.

The google searches using certain key words (missing kids, chloroform, neckbreaking, Zenaida, etc.)

car trunk smell and decomp.

KC constantly saying she's "near" and "safe" no need to look outside of Orlando

duct tape on or around Caylees skull

I WANT to believe it was an accident. I WANT to believe it was a kidnapping gone wrong. However, the physical evidence is COMPELLING to say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member