GUILTY South Africa - Jayde Panayiotou, 28, Port Elizabeth, 21 April 2015

This is the first I've read this thread, and then I got to the end and I'm shocked! WTF??? That poor girl :(.

WTH! Whaat!

Because of Dewani case, this thought did cross my mind when I first heard of this case, but after that, I was sure this was a stranger abduction. Can't believe it. Poor Jayde. :(

WTH! Whaat!

Because of Dewani case, this thought did cross my mind when I first heard of this case, but after that, I was sure this was a stranger abduction. Can't believe it. Poor Jayde. :(

Christopher Panayiotou will probably say he took Jayde on a taxi tour of the slum area at 7am and was thrown out of the car by hijackers while Jayde was taken elsewhere and shot to death. *cough* *cough* smh. Poor Jayde. :(

The excuses will be outrageous as per usual....

I'm still waiting for the arrest of the 'suspect' for the Van Breda family murders and the horrific injuries inflicted on poor Marli who was left for dead. :waiting:

Eyewitness News ‏@ewnupdates 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Eyewitness News can confirm that Jayde Panayiotou's husband, Christopher, is one of two suspects arrested for her murder.

:eek:

I did NOT see that coming! How horrible!

So, was this a hired hit? Was the husband actually there or just hired the guy to do it?

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/jaydes-husband-arrested/

Contact made between Christopher Panayiotou – the “distraught” spouse apparently grieving his slain wife at her funeral this week – and a bouncer at his pub over alleged extra payment for a suspected hit on Jayde, enabled detectives to act, according to several police sources.
It is not known what the initial payment for the suspected hit was, but the bouncer allegedly demanded more money due to all the “hype” surrounding the abduction and killing.

EWN Reporter (@ewnreporter) tweeted at 9:50am - 4 May 15:

#JaydePanayiotou EWN understands a third person has been arrested. Police expected to release details after husband's court appearance. RE (https://twitter.com/ewnreporter/status/595133279143092224?s=17)

ETA: There seems to be some delay in Christopher appearing court, unless reporters aren't allowed to tweet from inside?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back