South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This skyagua is a moron. A simple moron on the masslive forums.

9890.3.1.2.1.1. Hey
by skyagua, 4/14/10 14:58 ET
Re: Students protesting for peace by skyagua, 4/14/10
let's play the numbers game and say 1000% percent were involved. If you say 1000% is a legitimate statistic, I'm sure it must be.
You'll just make stuff up that suits your agenda, with no basis in fact.

And you obviously have never raised kids through the High School years or you'd know most of them didn't know what was going on and certainly not to the extent it was.

My school was 2 schools in 1 in middle and hs. We had split levels. Upstairs for middle school, downstairs for HS. It was well over 2000 students and if someone was getting bullied WE ALL KNEW! This was back in 90-97 I attended. Even the teachers knew. And there was no twitter, facebook or myspace. Hell we didn't have the internet till 1997!

Pull your head out of your stinky *advertiser censored*!

Interesting... these sorts of things don't always mean anything, but here is somebody that theoretically has an interest (job/position related) in the case.

Uhm why did it take LE to over 25 min to show up to Prince residence? Isn't this a small town?

Good question. The population is only 17,000 or so, I think, and Phoebes house is in town. Do we have a link saying such handy, waddup? Be good to get it in black and white.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Hadley,_Massachusetts

ETA link on population

I don't know why but I'm annoyed by Khloe Kardashian chiming in on this too.

Yes I too wonder about the texts and what type of phone she had. The texts were unopened.
No idea on the type of phone...good question. Some friend, using the term loosely, might know.

SOUTH HADLEY – Nearly 60 South Hadley High School students staged a rally outside the school Wednesday afternoon, saying they want to make a change in the community.

Carrying signs saying, “Let there be peace and let it begin with with us,” and “No H-8.”

The students said the atmosphere at the school has been difficult in the two months since the suicide of Phoebe Prince, a 15-year-old transfer student from Ireland. Prince, 15, hanged herself on Jan. 14 following what Northwestern District Attorney Elizabeth D. Scheibel said was months of bullying and harassment at South Hadley High School. Scheibel announced criminal charges against six of Prince’s classmates at a March 29 press conference.

Students at the rally chanted for peace and asked each other to only talk about the positive.

“We’re all here today because we want to make a change in the community and heal from the last two months,” said Shae Fogarty, 15, a sophomore, who organized the rally.

Students said the consant media attention since Prince’s death has been a strain.
I've seen that name before...I can't remember where, yet, the name of the organizer...something stinks here, imo. They are saying, "NO MORE TELLING OUR DIRTY SECRETS"...IMO
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/south_hadley_students_stage_ra.html

I was just chatting with CF2, he suggested a thread for screenshots. We could collect all the screen shots from the perps pages/fb of their reaction after phoebe's death. Not sure if this is against TOS, somehow...mods? Oh...and I also suggested he join us here...lol...:)

I was just chatting with CF2, he suggested a thread for screenshots. We could collect all the screen shots from the perps pages/fb of their reaction after phoebe's death. Not sure if this is against TOS, somehow...mods? Oh...and I also suggested he join us here...lol...:)

I believe I'm seen him post on masslive that he has a lot of screenshots from the early days before things were deleted or hidden behind privacy settings. They would be great to post here as a storage site if it doesn't violate the TOS or other rules.

You've seen that name from me. She is one of Sean's supporters on his page.

THANK YOU! I knew it...lol...so a supporter of Phoebe's alleged rapist is the organizer behind this "shut the heck up" rally? HMM...

IMO

I believe I'm seen him post on masslive that he has a lot of screenshots from the early days before things were deleted or hidden behind privacy settings. They would be great to post here as a storage site if it doesn't violate the TOS or other rules.

Yes he just told me to get the photo thread up...he'll have some for us!! :) (photos and screenshots)

I told him it's up...:)

THANK YOU! I knew it...lol...so a supporter of Phoebe's alleged rapist is the organizer behind this "shut the heck up" rally? HMM...

IMO

Yup! that's the little *****.. Sorry for the cursing, it's the angry sailor in me coming out.

Lovelies I'm out for a bit but will be back to check in on this and will see what I can do to support the pictures thread. I'm interested in seeing these screen saves from the first days after her death.

Yes, me, too, waddup, these screenshots should be interesting, I'll wait and see if CF2 takes my suggestion and signs up. If not, I'm sure he'll share. It's for Phoebe.

Thanks again for remembering and previously mentioning S.F. I knew I saw it, I just had to ask...teamwork. :) I'll be back a little later, too. I have some WS housekeeping to attend to. My inbox..:eek:

I've seen that name before...I can't remember where, yet, the name of the organizer...something stinks here, imo. They are saying, "NO MORE TELLING OUR DIRTY SECRETS"...IMO
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/south_hadley_students_stage_ra.html

When I googled Shae Fogarty, I came across this link: http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/one-south-hadley-kid-gets-it/ Her(?) comments that were cut/pasted in the comments to this blog seem sincere enough at the time, anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm reading the 'only talk about the positive' the same as you seem to be. To me, on my first read, I read it more as a request that bullying - saying mean, negative things about each other - should stop.

When I googled Shae Fogarty, I came across this link: http://run4chocolate.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/one-south-hadley-kid-gets-it/ Her(?) comments that were cut/pasted in the comments to this blog seem sincere enough at the time, anyway.

I'm not sure if I'm reading the 'only talk about the positive' the same as you seem to be. To me, on my first read, I read it more as a request that bullying - saying mean, negative things about each other - should stop.

Some think it's a diversion created to sway attention away from Sayer, Smith and the big committee meeting tonight. This could have been organized any day in the last 4 months. I just wonder, why today? 'Let's have peace, let's move on', seems to be the message to me, I've been known to be wrong before. ;) . If it is going to be used as a tool, it should become clear tonight. We'll see how much Sayers supporters bring up the demonstration as a reason to move on.

As for the run4chocolate posting...I've seen reports of many so-called friends grieving for Phoebe...I've also seen reports that some of these same mourners
actually participated in the tormenting. I'm not sure where S.F. stands...but her support of Mulveyhill after knowing what those dox say?...that tells me something.

Some think it's a diversion created to sway attention away from Sayer, Smith and the big committee meeting tonight. This could have been organized any day in the last 4 months. I just wonder, why today? 'Let's have peace, let's move on', seems to be the message to me, I've been known to be wrong before. ;) . If it is going to be used as a tool, it should become clear tonight. We'll see how much Sayers supporters bring up the demonstration as a reason to move on.

As for the run4chocolate posting...I've seen reports of many so-called friends grieving for Phoebe...I've also seen reports that some of these same mourners
actually participated in the tormenting. I'm not sure where S.F. stands...but her support of Mulveyhill after knowing what those dox say?...that tells me something.

Today might have been chosen because it's 'Pink Shirt Day' http://www.pinkshirtday.ca/

But, I don't know for sure and, even then, that could have been seen as an opportunity to manipulate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname