GUILTY Spain - Rebecca, 5, & Daniel Smith, 11 mos, suffocated, Lloret de Mar, 17 May 2010

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/18/mother-children-perfect-holiday-court

She told police: "I gave my children a three-day holiday, a perfect holiday, we were very, very happy. We came here with nothing, we had left everything again. This was the end of the road, I knew my children would be taken back to England. My daughter didn't want to go, she didn't want to leave me.

"So I know it's not right to take another life, but I felt I was in a corner and my intention was for me and my children to go. It was not just the children, it was me as well."

The court heard that after killing the children, Smith tried to take her own life.

Obviously didn't try too hard though, JMO.

You know, has she ever even once had a conversation or interview that did not revolve around her and her plight? Selfish lady. I'm sick of hearing about her and her feelings. Did she ask those two defenseless children how they felt? Ugh.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A mother suspected of killing her two young children in a Spanish hotel room allegedly left a suicide note saying 'I hope you can forgive me'.

from article

Why is it that criminals like her can never actually succeed in committing suicide? What a horrible woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ren-Spanish-hotel-room-pronounced-guilty.html

article-2162825-13B6EC4F000005DC-184_306x515.jpg

Lianne Smith faces up to 34 years in a Spanish prison after she was last night found guilty of murdering her two children.

The British mother stared blankly at the floor as the unanimous verdict rang out at Girona Provincial Court, in north-east Spain.

The 45-year-old is now on suicide watch after previously trying to kill herself.

Guilty! :woohoo:

Thank the heavens for a guilty verdict. Shame on this mother for not protecting her children. Shame on her for their demise. Prison is a cold ugly place. Right where she belongs with her cold ugly heart.

You didn't deserve the title of mother, Lianne Smith. You are a monster.

I dont even now what to say about this case but after reading everything and taking it all in I do think she knew of the sexual abuse as it lasted years and when the daughter got older the mother has 2 more children. Why? Well to keep a guy who is into children you need to have some arround.

Then he is caught and no need for the children. So she kills them as payback for him leaving for jail. She had to knew they would take the kids to kill them and I believe it had to do with allowing the daughter to be abused.
Heartless.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav