Special Report on the Anthony Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh! Leonard doesn't work on anyone's behalf but Leonard. He just doesn't view Baez as an "evildoer", as some do. He seems to view him as naive. Attorney Hornsby views Baez as "a moron".

I view him as a combination of both of the above. He is so obviously out of his element that it almost hurts to watch him at time. Ms. Lyons is there with her own axe to grind. Ms. Kenny-Baden is seeking the presence and publicity that will continue to pay for her Botox injections, in my opinion.

Leonard has been wrong before and he has been right before. I think are few of us who don't think it just a little strange that Kronk was so persistently searching that very area for Caylee's body.

Leonard's theory about this makes as much sense as anyone else's.

I've been listening to the LEVI show each time it focuses on Caylee's murder, and really enjoy. And as much as I think Leonard is fun to listen to for his many many theories, I just wish he wouldn't hog the speaking time on the show. It's hard to have anyone else get a word in, although I appreciated Levi making a good effort to hold him in line.

Nahh! Leonard doesn't work on anyone's behalf but Leonard. He just doesn't view Baez as an "evildoer", as some do. He seems to view him as naive. Attorney Hornsby views Baez as "a moron".

I view him as a combination of both of the above. He is so obviously out of his element that it almost hurts to watch him at time. Ms. Lyons is there with her own axe to grind. Ms. Kenny-Baden is seeking the presence and publicity that will continue to pay for her Botox injections, in my opinion.

Leonard has been wrong before and he has been right before. I think are few of us who don't think it just a little strange that Kronk was so persistently searching that very area for Caylee's body.

Leonard's theory about this makes as much sense as anyone else's.

And also don't forget how persistent LP was in trying to find Caylee. Plus a group of TES searchers who searched that area on their own without TM. Look at the WS'ers here too who searched so many areas many, many times. I think when KC said "She's close" everyone from that area felt that was a clue. JMO

To play off something you just said, Lambchop, I think that sometimes we read too much into some of the things that Casey has said. I think Casey says whatever she thinks needs to be said at the moment she says it. She is a fly by the seat of her pants girl. She's a chameleon. She tries to feed and play off of whatever is said to her.

There are some insightful posts here, but let's steer back to the topic, which is about Levi's show. Thanks! :)

The more i hear leonard p talk the more i think he's working on baez's behalf. I see that lp doesn't like casey or cindy, but on this show he actually talks about baez in a positive light..hmmm whats going on? And lp throwing kronk under the bus, saying he had an inside scoop on where the body was..helps baez.imo..

*don't throw rocks at me * LOL

I missed the show but I have to say that I agree with you.

Leonard says he will get the truth out of KC and gets her out of jail and then can't decide whether to put her back in again or not.

They provide a body guard and a live in guard for her where they hear and see things that they refuse to speak with LE about without consulting a lawyer and asking for immunity.

They take her to her lawyers office where she spends 6 to 8 hours a day. The lady with her (can't remember her name) plays dress alike with KC and it works so how can we trust that KC was there at all and not Tracy and how often could she have been turned loose with the knowledge of LP and friends.

LP comes up with the search at BP. Nothing there. Didn't think there would be it was a ruse.

He comes up with that stupid RK daisy chain and pushes and is still pushing it.

He communicates with JB regularly even though he supposedly doesn't work for him and doesn't like him.

JB comes up with the RK crapola and interviews but through another PI, he couldn't use LP because it would look suspicious.

LP is still pushing the RK stuff even though dates and times and circumstances just don't match up with the forensics.

LP is in this thing up to his elbows and he is helping JB and KC. What he intends to get out of all of this is still a mystery. Even though I like him and his outlaw cowboy ways, at this point I wouldn't believe anything he said even if he presented me with a verified, certified document along with a video tape of the occurrence.

His thoughts and feeling are suspect ever since TP said that he had been talking with JB regularly and it was pretty much verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz