Special Thanks to Muzikman

Thanks Muzikman!!

ETA: OOOhhhh what's this?? Shiny!

2011.01.14 State Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
CD-R - Discovery pages 24399 - 24460

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Merci beaucoup Cher MuzikMan! ~bisoux~

(Translated THANKS a lot dear Muzikman ~Kisses)

I'm clicking....nothing is opening.... :( Help!!!!

For some reason these links aren't working but if you go to the list of motions up above and look at [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6028196&postcount=181"]this post[/ame] the links are working. Enjoy!

And... a great big huge thanks to Muzikman for all his trips to the courthouse just so that we can all read everything here first. You are the best!!! :yourock::gthanks:

By George, Mr. George writes an excellent response! I'm only on page 5 and so far he has argued well that they are building a case with pieces that are not relevant on their own but as a whole, and a "resounding yes" to the question of whether or not the fact she did not tell an intimate about the "kidnapping" while "playing house" is relevant! Love love love it!

Thank you so much, Muzikman, for your dedication and hard work!

You totally rock!
50c01008.gif

I really appreciate the opportunity to read the docs and to have them at hand so extraordinarily quickly. :D

:blowkiss:

My dear sweet darling Muzikman, whom I love so much and to whom everybody owes a debt of gratitude... I have a question.

In another thread, it was suggested that possibly certain items which have been released by the defense have not been picked up by the media, perhaps because of the cost of such items or their lack of evidentiary value, that maybe some things we've been discussing for a while have not been released because of lack of need or interest. I find this a little hard to believe, as I know we've all been waiting for some of these things (Mallory's deposition, if there was one, the JC Penny video), and some others we didn't even know existed until last week (Cheesecake Factory and Ikea videos).

So my question is, have you made any attempt to obtain these items from the courthouse, or do they, in fact, not exist for us to view? If you haven't, can I offer to pay for the entire cost of those items if you would?

I am mainly concerned about Mallory's interview, and the possibility that Caylee is on the Cheesecake Factory video. To see Caylee one last time, I think, would have a remarkable affect.

I thank you in advance for any answer to this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done previously.

Thank you for bumping this thread.
I am so extremely grateful to MuzikMan for allllllll that he has done over the past almost 3 years to get documents, scan and post them.
We would be so disadvantaged and so ill informed if not for all of MM's efforts!!!!
We would be at the mercy of some media outlets who I believe intentionally slant information and only give the public partial info.

THANK YOU .... THANK YOU ..... THANK YOU MuzikMan for everything you have done for us and for precious Caylee!!!!
God bless you!

My dear sweet darling Muzikman, whom I love so much and to whom everybody owes a debt of gratitude... I have a question.

In another thread, it was suggested that possibly certain items which have been released by the defense have not been picked up by the media, perhaps because of the cost of such items or their lack of evidentiary value, that maybe some things we've been discussing for a while have not been released because of lack of need or interest. I find this a little hard to believe, as I know we've all been waiting for some of these things (Mallory's deposition, if there was one, the JC Penny video), and some others we didn't even know existed until last week (Cheesecake Factory and Ikea videos).

So my question is, have you made any attempt to obtain these items from the courthouse, or do they, in fact, not exist for us to view? If you haven't, can I offer to pay for the entire cost of those items if you would?

I am mainly concerned about Mallory's interview, and the possibility that Caylee is on the Cheesecake Factory video. To see Caylee one last time, I think, would have a remarkable affect.

I thank you in advance for any answer to this, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done previously.

Hi Gnatcatcher - I'm pretty sure Mallory did a depo, or at least an interview; I don't believe that a transcript has been turned over to the defense, or that they have requested one. Dunno why.

The videos have been turned over to the defense, public records requests are in, the SA just hasn't released them yet. They should soon, before trial.

I've gotten pretty much everything that the State has released. about the only thing I haven't is the recent huge stream of depos filed by the defense, some 3,000 pages or so.

Hope that answers your questions! :)
MM :rocker:

Hi Gnatcatcher - I'm pretty sure Mallory did a depo, or at least an interview; I don't believe that a transcript has been turned over to the defense, or that they have requested one. Dunno why.

The videos have been turned over to the defense, public records requests are in, the SA just hasn't released them yet. They should soon, before trial.

I've gotten pretty much everything that the State has released. about the only thing I haven't is the recent huge stream of depos filed by the defense, some 3,000 pages or so.

Hope that answers your questions! :)
MM :rocker:
You are one amazing person, MM!
Thanks for everything!!

Muzikman, How are we doing on the funds department? Are you in need of replenishing the account for copy fees? Please let us know if we can help to offset the costs - you donate so much of your time, your gas, your computer to upload, and you do it at the drop of a hat (or a doc dump). We know you don't abuse us to help pay for the copy fees - just give a shout out if the account is getting low. We wouldn't want to miss out on some good stuff if there is a financial issue. Thank You for All You Do!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back