Specifically, why is Casey no longer acknowledging her parents in the courtroom?

i think its because she knows no one beleives what they say anymore and they will just hurt her case now ..they cant get her out so no purpose to her whatsoever as long as they arnt beneficial to her they are no longer important to her its all about princess kc

I agree. Additionally, she doesn't want to be bothered with playing the innocent little princess. It's soooo (yawn) tiresome. Let them stay away - but continue to send the commissary checks, please daddy?

Good morning-

I just wanted to add that you are so correct about this version of CA. I said months ago when the news broke of the duct tape with a heart sticker that this was a mercy killing. Although there is no doubt in my mind that KC has done this to Caylee, I also have no doubt in my mind that CA is the truly truly sick one in this situation. KC has no idea of what is proper and correct in a normal world but CA made that all possible. KC didn't get to this psychological dillusion on her own. IMO

I haven't a clue how to THANK you multiple times for your post so I'll 'quote' you. :clap::clap::clap:

CA's actions towards KC caused the death of Caylee. Thus the deepest denial in all of man kind we've ever witnessed by any human being. SHE KNOWS what she's contributed to and it will haunt her to the ends of time.

I think it's highly, actually ridiculously, unlikely that there will be some new test developed before the trial to test for a unknown toxin. What toxin? What could Casey have used on Caylee that can't be tested for now?

The ME released the remains, that means they're done with them. Had the A's been concerned with cremating the remains in order to prevent further testing, they wouldn't have waited 3 months to do it. If the state doesn't have enough to convict Casey already, some new technology developed in the next 6 months is not going to help.

ITA! And sorry, no link or reliable quotes, just a vague memory of a reporter, asking Dr. G. about "future" testing and her stating that enough had been removed from the remains to cover that, and that she was CONFIDENT that the remains could be returned to the family for burial/cremation. She had what she needed. For now or in the future. That's what I got out of her PC anyway.

My big peeve, is the fact that the A's put off Caylee memorial for nearly 3 months cause they suppossedly needed her remains to hold a memorial service. Then, months later, the memorial is finally held, but...WITHOUT her remains on site. So the point of the delay was WHAT again????????There was something ugly and gross about her memorial service being held so long after her remains were id'd IMHO. (And if that didn't "gross" me out enough, there was always Lee's "performance". Yewwwww.

:blowkiss:

Forgive me if I am late in noticing, but just now noticed your sig box and read it...3 times! I would ask "Are you serious?" but obviously you are since you added it!!! I couldn't disagree with you more...I would give ANYTHING to have an "Unquiet Mind" for just a week...If reincarnation is real, I desire to come back as a domestic house cat. Worrying about nothing more than how often I could get "petted and fed". Sleeping the rest of the time...(the licking my own - part I could live without!)

I haven't a clue how to THANK you multiple times for your post so I'll 'quote' you. :clap::clap::clap:

CA's actions towards KC caused the death of Caylee. Thus the deepest denial in all of man kind we've ever witnessed by any human being. SHE KNOWS what she's contributed to and it will haunt her to the ends of time.

Please, please, please put the blame where it belongs. Cindy DID NOT kill Caylee, CASEY DID! We have all head influences in our our lives that maybe have not been the best. This is not an excuse for killing! People need to take responsibility for their actions. There is enough finger pointing going on in this world. It's tiring to watch this go on everywhere. I am raising teenage daughters and I am not going to blame their friends if they happen to be a bad influece. I realize that Cindy was Casey's mother, however, it's not excuse for murder!

Please, please, please put the blame where it belongs. Cindy DID NOT kill Caylee, CASEY DID! We have all head influences in our our lives that maybe have not been the best. This is not an excuse for killing! People need to take responsibility for their actions. There is enough finger pointing going on in this world. It's tiring to watch this go on everywhere. I am raising teenage daughters and I am not going to blame their friends if they happen to be a bad influece. I realize that Cindy was Casey's mother, however, it's not excuse for murder!

I agree. I'm not a Cindy fan--far from it but she is not to blame for Casey murdering Caylee. If Casey hated Cindy that much she could have gotten a job and moved out. Plain and simple. If she couldn't afford a place of her own she could have lived with roommates. She could have married JG and moved in with him. Casey had plenty of choices but she chose to live at home and steal from her family and friends. The kind of job she was qualified for was beneath her so she didn't work. She couldn't care less about saving for Caylee's future or even providing basic necessities for a child (food, clothes, medical, etc). Casey does what's easiest and best for Casey and the he** with everyone else. Her parents are of no use to her now. They can't bail her out. She can't go home and enjoy chili parties and bake brownies and live in lala land and pretend Caylee didn't exist so they have been dismissed.

Forgive me if I am late in noticing, but just now noticed your sig box and read it...3 times! I would ask "Are you serious?" but obviously you are since you added it!!! I couldn't disagree with you more...I would give ANYTHING to have an "Unquiet Mind" for just a week...If reincarnation is real, I desire to come back as a domestic house cat. Worrying about nothing more than how often I could get "petted and fed". Sleeping the rest of the time...(the licking my own - part I could live without!)

LOL- it is a quote from the author of the book (who is a Psychiatrist and has Bipolar disorder herself), "An unquiet mind". An unquiet mind is refering to Bipolar disorder... how could you disagree with the quote? Though I'd love to be a kitty in another life, claiming Bipolar is something you'd "give anything to have for a week" is rather a completely different ball game. I assure you, it is no fun. :blowkiss:

bold mine
Your post gives me hope that someday soon the criticism of Cindy, her husband, and her son, will end and we here will show them compassion rather than blame and speculation.If we speak of them a little more fairly perhaps somehow it will reach them and help them with their fragile recovery.Despite any anger outbursts we have "witnessed" (baseball bats and hammers included) they ARE fragile and in pain that is unlikely to abate in a hurry.I truly hope they do recover and find happiness where they can.

bold mine
Your post gives me hope that someday soon the criticism of Cindy, her husband, and her son, will end and we here will show them compassion rather than blame and speculation.If we speak of them a little more fairly perhaps somehow it will reach them and help them with their fragile recovery.Despite any anger outbursts we have "witnessed" (baseball bats and hammers included) they ARE fragile and in pain that is unlikely to abate in a hurry.I truly hope they do recover and find happiness where they can.

I am sorry but I have to partly disagree. I DO hope the Anthony family heals from any grief they are feeling for the loss of Caylee. I could even dismiss any 'anger outbursts' from them. Their hammers, bats, and hoses were pathetic and easily ignored unless they harmed someone.

However. I have and do criticize their cover ups, lies, attempts to lay blame on the innocent, bad mouthing of those who tried to help, and attempts to mislead and manipulate LE and the justice system. They do not appear 'fragile' to me.

ETA To stay on topic. I believe that they are advised by both JB and BC to limit contact.

The game is afoot. Casey is still playing mom and dad. Could be payback for the funeral faux pas. (You didn't do what I want so you don't exist type bs.)

Exactly. It's a game to her, and she aims to win.

Sundance

I'm sorry but I do believe the family dynamics in this case played such a big role in what happened to caylee that I for one can not stop critizising that whole family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back