Springfield Three - Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Nothing new in here, but glad it's still in the media.

I've never really discussed this here, but I don't believe the tip about seeing the women in a green van is accurate. I don't doubt the good intentions of the woman who reported it to LE. She may have seen something, but I don't think it wasn't the victims in that van.

The incident takes place about an hour or so after they're believed to have gone missing. It wasn't that far from their house.

No other witnesses reported seeing the green van driving around town. The green van didn't seem to generate any good tips.

I believe they were abducted in some sort of van, though it was sometime earlier, before dawn. There were a couple reports of vans, including a brownish colored one in an alley not far from their house.

It didn't take long for convicted killer and rapist Jess Rush to find himself behind bars again.

Rush spent decades in prison for the abduction, sexual assault and murder of Mack's Creek convenience store clerk Trudy Darby, a brutal 1991 crime north of Springfield that shook much of the Ozarks.

Rush and his half-brother and accomplice, Marvin Chaney, have also been linked to the disappearances and murders of at least two other Missouri women, but were never formally charged.

Thirteen months after being paroled, the 48-year-old was in police custody. Rush was sentenced to life in prison but was released in 2022 due to a Missouri Supreme Court ruling.

Jess Rush was booked into Polk County Jail on Oct. 6.

It didn't take long for convicted killer and rapist Jess Rush to find himself behind bars again.

Rush spent decades in prison for the abduction, sexual assault and murder of Mack's Creek convenience store clerk Trudy Darby, a brutal 1991 crime north of Springfield that shook much of the Ozarks.

Rush and his half-brother and accomplice, Marvin Chaney, have also been linked to the disappearances and murders of at least two other Missouri women, but were never formally charged.

Thirteen months after being paroled, the 48-year-old was in police custody. Rush was sentenced to life in prison but was released in 2022 due to a Missouri Supreme Court ruling.

Does anyone know what kind of vehicle this guy drove back in the early 90's?

3 Arrest made in the 1989 Kelle Ann Workman case .
Amazing, a witness sat around for 30 years without telling LE who did it. Pardon me if I don't praise them.

The same men LE suspected were the ones who did it. Small town, rural area. Everybody knows everybody's business.

More than ever, it makes me believe someone knows what happened to the Sherril, Suzie and Stacy. They know but they're not telling.

Disgusting they let a convicted killer out. Of course he would do it again! Makes my blood boil!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back